Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 281265 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2225 on: October 18, 2014, 03:10:57 PM »
are you just adding any fucking random names man??? who are these fuckers you mentioned, If you are pissed off imagine kobe's fury.

Lol.  These are all guys on the team, playing in the preseason.  This is a roster full of bargain basement cast offs and nobodies. 

To me, Kobe looks like a man who has finally accepted that his team is going to be shit until he retires.  To be fair, the Lakers front office made the right moves the last few years, it just didn't work out.  If the league didn't veto the trade for CP3 we would probably still have Dwight.   A roster sporting Kobe, Chris Paul and Dwight would be in good shape.  Just add some shooters and you are good to go.  Now we are left with plan B or maybe C.  I'm not really that mad about it.  We'll eventually reload, it's just too bad that Kobe will be gone by then.

I just hope we tank again this year so we don't have to give Phoenix our protected #1 pick next year.  If you are gonna suck, why not really suck.  Not that this team has much of a choice.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2226 on: October 18, 2014, 05:34:10 PM »
I know this year will take its toll on kobe, shit team, shit coach, espn columnist and NBA GM's writing him off. Kobe acts like he does not care what people say and call them idiots etc but it burns, it will burn more when teams collapse on him and his team starts bricking fucken layups. The losses will mount he will turn on Byron Scott and these random fucks you mentioned earlier. LA is a big market city they go in on the lakers when the losses mount. No matter how much money you have or make it can never overcome bad energy.
Positive part is He will overtake Jordan's scoring total.

Any how i will be in LA for the Twolves game and the raptor games. I want to see kobe live before he retires.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2227 on: October 19, 2014, 11:58:49 AM »
I know this year will take its toll on kobe, shit team, shit coach, espn columnist and NBA GM's writing him off. Kobe acts like he does not care what people say and call them idiots etc but it burns, it will burn more when teams collapse on him and his team starts bricking fucken layups. The losses will mount he will turn on Byron Scott and these random fucks you mentioned earlier. LA is a big market city they go in on the lakers when the losses mount. No matter how much money you have or make it can never overcome bad energy.
Positive part is He will overtake Jordan's scoring total.

Any how i will be in LA for the Twolves game and the raptor games. I want to see kobe live before he retires.

Do it. 

I went to a few games right before he ripped his achilles and it was money well spent.  People love to talk shit about him but he is fucking amazing to watch on the court.  I saw Kobe in his prime in 2006 and he was unreal.  He was hitting shots from way beyond the 3 point line.  Dudes draped all over him and they just couldn't stop him.  I've never seen a guy get to that level before.  Unlimited range and it was like he couldn't miss.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2228 on: October 19, 2014, 03:47:35 PM »
Do it. 

I went to a few games right before he ripped his achilles and it was money well spent.  People love to talk shit about him but he is fucking amazing to watch on the court.  I saw Kobe in his prime in 2006 and he was unreal.  He was hitting shots from way beyond the 3 point line.  Dudes draped all over him and they just couldn't stop him.  I've never seen a guy get to that level before.  Unlimited range and it was like he couldn't miss.

BOOM.
I know people that have flown in from Lebanon just for 2 nights, to see kobe play, and then go back home.
I dont get that same feeling with lebron, i will never fly to cleveland to watch him play, he is just a better version of Dominique Wilkins
Mr "not 3 ring not 4 not 5" fuck you.

Kyrie Irving is a great player, his not built to last though. I can see him missing alot of games.
In all honesty Im cheering for Andrew Wiggins, i want him to go off, every team including LA tanked to get him and he gets gifted to Cleveland and they fuck him of for Kevin love, not a bad idea since they want to win now, but it will hurt when his ripping n tearing this season.
His my fave player this year.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2229 on: October 19, 2014, 04:35:42 PM »
BOOM.
I know people that have flown in from Lebanon just for 2 nights, to see kobe play, and then go back home.
I dont get that same feeling with lebron, i will never fly to cleveland to watch him play, he is just a better version of Dominique Wilkins
Mr "not 3 ring not 4 not 5" fuck you.

Totally agree except Dominique wasn't a cherry picking, excuse making, whiny douche..

Kyrie Irving is a great player, his not built to last though. I can see him missing alot of games.
In all honesty Im cheering for Andrew Wiggins, i want him to go off, every team including LA tanked to get him and he gets gifted to Cleveland and they fuck him of for Kevin love, not a bad idea since they want to win now, but it will hurt when his ripping n tearing this season.
His my fave player this year.

I'm praying that Julius Randle turns into something.  Early reports aren't looking good though.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2230 on: October 19, 2014, 06:32:59 PM »

Totally agree except Dominique wasn't a cherry picking, excuse making, whiny douche..

I'm praying that Julius Randle turns into something.  Early reports aren't looking good though.

Early reports that this Randle kid is going to be a fucken journeyman.

Watch Los angeles media and the city go absolutely livid when the LAKERS go 0-7 to start off the year.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2231 on: October 19, 2014, 07:49:59 PM »
Early reports that this Randle kid is going to be a fucken journeyman.

Watch Los angeles media and the city go absolutely livid when the LAKERS go 0-7 to start off the year.

Randle looks a shitty mess out there.  I'm really hoping he turns into something but I was begging the Lakers to draft one of the young point guards instead.   That's where he are weak.  Power Forward in the least important position in the modern NBA.

I'm watching the game now and they are getting smoked by Utah.  Granted LA is missing a lot of players with injuries but I don't think their play is going to improve that much when these other guys get back.  Fuck.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: October 19, 2014, 09:30:26 PM »
Randle looks a shitty mess out there.  I'm really hoping he turns into something but I was begging the Lakers to draft one of the young point guards instead.   That's where he are weak.  Power Forward in the least important position in the modern NBA.

I'm watching the game now and they are getting smoked by Utah.  Granted LA is missing a lot of players with injuries but I don't think their play is going to improve that much when these other guys get back.  Fuck.

Byron Scott is really a fucked coach, I know he coached the nets to the finals many years ago, but i credit the players, specifically Jason Kidd.

I dont think the lakers have won a preseason game yet.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2233 on: October 21, 2014, 05:39:56 AM »

Byron Scott not happy with him, has no clue on NBA offense or defense.

Jordan hill admits team morale is down and they don't have as much energy as other teams. Wait to the real games start, I guarantee you
Kobe will be gassed and upset, it will not be pleasant to be around with.

I had to go and check the LAKER roster, i knew about 4 players max, and i'm a hardcore NBA fan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2234 on: October 21, 2014, 06:27:50 AM »
everyone piling on the kobe hate on ESPN today.  nobody wants to play with him.

there's a thin line between "intense competitor" and "This dude is a dick".

Lakers still making the $$$$$$$ tho, so everyone wins.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2235 on: October 21, 2014, 06:58:15 AM »
Byron Scott not happy with him, has no clue on NBA offense or defense.

Jordan hill admits team morale is down and they don't have as much energy as other teams. Wait to the real games start, I guarantee you
Kobe will be gassed and upset, it will not be pleasant to be around with.

I had to go and check the LAKER roster, i knew about 4 players max, and i'm a hardcore NBA fan.

How you think my Blazers will look this year?  So far I've been to 1 preseason game vs the Jazz.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2236 on: October 21, 2014, 12:21:38 PM »
How you think my Blazers will look this year?  So far I've been to 1 preseason game vs the Jazz.

They should be great in the Regular season and like always flame out in the first round.

I have not paid attention to the preseason, I feel its more to get the match fitness back.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2237 on: October 21, 2014, 12:30:13 PM »

Kobe admits to riding his teammates to hard, Jordan was a dick and he took them to the promised land.

Kobe has flamed out the last few seasons, His body is telling him "fuck this, I'm done" That Steve Nash and Howard deal went to shit quick, Mick D'antoni was pathetic and looking at today's rosters.
looks like they have recruited a bunch of players that would struggle to make the D league.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2238 on: October 21, 2014, 02:55:43 PM »

Boo Hoo Kobe is mean.  Nobody wants to play with Kobe.  Yeah, that's the Lakers problem right now.  ::)

Most of the ESPN writers just hate Kobe.  They can't take away from what he has accomplished in his career so they just sling whatever tiny little arrows at him that they can.  I give zero fucks about what a limp dick like Henry Abbott thinks about KB.  This tiny, frail "basketball expert" would be out-classed at the special olympics.  Sorry ESPN but Kobe's resume is right there with the best of all time.  Nothing you can do about it.  Keep slinging those arrows though you petty phaggots.  lol.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: October 21, 2014, 04:07:56 PM »
Boo Hoo Kobe is mean.  Nobody wants to play with Kobe.  Yeah, that's the Lakers problem right now.  ::)

Most of the ESPN writers just hate Kobe.  They can't take away from what he has accomplished in his career so they just sling whatever tiny little arrows at him that they can.  I give zero fucks about what a limp dick like Henry Abbott thinks about KB.  This tiny, frail "basketball expert" would be out-classed at the special olympics.  Sorry ESPN but Kobe's resume is right there with the best of all time.  Nothing you can do about it.  Keep slinging those arrows though you petty phaggots.  lol.

Yes his resume is off the charts.
Henry Abbott seems like the type to eat dorito's all day and masturbate but he does come up with valid points.
Skip Bayless made great points about Kobe today on First Take, Kobe's ego is massive, he NEEDS to be the reason why the lakers win.
that works for him and at the moment it works against him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2240 on: October 21, 2014, 04:34:05 PM »
franchise history worst record 27-55

who was the leader of that team  ???

i do know who the leader in terms of $$,$$,$$$ that year

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2241 on: October 21, 2014, 04:50:49 PM »

Yes his resume is off the charts.
Henry Abbott seems like the type to eat dorito's all day and masturbate but he does come up with valid points.
Skip Bayless made great points about Kobe today on First Take, Kobe's ego is massive, he NEEDS to be the reason why the lakers win.
that works for him and at the moment it works against him.

I don't see that making any difference now at all.  Below isare some of my random thoughts about Lakerland the last few years.  It may be a little harsh but it's not personally directed at you so please don't take it that way.

OK, lets take Kobe off the roster in 2012.  Say he retired.  Who exactly is going to come here as a big name free agent?  Lebron?  No, he wanted to go back to Cleveland.  Melo? No, he isn't walking away from the many extra millions that New York could offer him.  Kevin Love?  No, he wants to win right now even if he has to ride Lebron's coattails in a shitty hellhole like Cleveland.  Even if he did come here, how is that team centered around him making out in Minnesota?  Gasol bails regardless.  They fucking traded him twice, benched him, and have him shooting threes.  He's not staying.  We might have retained that whiny puss Dwight Howard.  That's it.

Ok, so Dwight signs a big free agent deal to be the main man in LA.  Who comes here to play with that stooge?  I'm dying to know.  The team is rebuilding.  Dr Buss is dead.  Jim Buss is incompetent.  Their ownership is in flux, their coaching staff is in flux.  They jerked Phil Jackson around and then hired Mike D'Antoni over him.  They have next to zero talent or tradable assets.  They play in the much tougher Western Conference.  They are starting from square one.  Today's superstars are not interested in starting from square one.  Most of them are getting close to 30 and are wanting to win some rings now, desperately.  Who are all these imaginary free agent superstars that the Lakers would have if only Kobe got out of the way?

Look, the Lakers just recently signed a 3 BILLION dollar tv deal(largely because of Kobe's drawing power).  Kobe sells out games everywhere and attracts Laker fans in all corners of the world.  They have nothing but him right now.  No other real talent.  Nothing!  That's not his fault.  David Stern vetoed the CP3 deal and the Lakers front office did the rest.  The Lakers should get on their knees, kiss Kobe's black ass, and thank God they still have him for another year or two.  They are the ones who need to get their shit together, not Kobe.

Boo Hoo, Kobe is hard on bitchmade ass teammates like Dwight Howard and Smush Parker.  Good!  They need to be pushed and taught by someone who knows how to win.  It's not Kobe's fault that they are mentally weak and are not up to the challenge.  If you aren't on his level then get on his level or get lost.  I'll side with guy of Kobe's talent, resume and work ethic 10 times out of 10 over these supposed "victims".  Kobe's demands and impatience is what forced LA to make the Gasol trade that got us 2 more rings.  Kobe is a winner, he demands excellence from himself and everyone in the organization.  We need more people like that, not less.

P.S.  Fuck Henry Abbott.  Seriously, fuck him.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2242 on: October 21, 2014, 05:05:06 PM »
franchise history worst record 27-55

who was the leader of that team  ???

i do know who was the leader in terms of $$,$$,$$$ that year

Kobe played 6 fucking games that season.  Nash played 15.  Gasol only 60.  You have 3 star players on your roster but yet all 3 are injured.  Mike D'Antoni is your head coach.  You are bringing in guys from the D-league to fill spots.  At one point you don't even have enough healthy bodies to continue a game that's in progress!  They had to allow Chris Kaman, who had fouled out, to come back in to the game!  That's how many injuries we had last year.  What do you think is gonna happen under those circumstances? 

Stern vetoed the CP3 trade, the Lakers gambled and lost on a 40 year old Steve Nash, and then injuries hit like Hurricane Katrina.  Kobe's contract or leadership had fuck-all to do with their record.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2243 on: October 21, 2014, 05:35:39 PM »
  It may be a little harsh but it's not personally directed at you so please don't take it that way.

My man, Never ever need to state this when we are discussing NBA.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2244 on: October 21, 2014, 06:43:50 PM »
Thanks for that Post.
Good points.

Ok lets say kobe says 'fuck it Im retiring' who the fuck would even bother with watching the lakers.
I certainly would not fly from Sydney, Australia to LA to see Swaggy P's punk ass.

Lakers need to do something, this Jeremy lin thing looks like a fucken disaster.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #2245 on: October 22, 2014, 03:55:06 AM »
"I only plan on missing 60 games this year." - Steve Nash

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2246 on: October 22, 2014, 04:51:20 AM »
kobe isn't supportive of others.   Remember in the all-star game (essentially meaningless, only for the fans), when Kobe was guarding Lebron at the buzzer.  Lebron passes the ball to wade or whoever, and he misses the shot.  Lebron's team loses.

instead of enjoying the win, and knowing his defense kept lebron from shooting the game-winner, and knowing FULL WELL that every camera in the building would be on the kobe/lebron interaction... Kobe starts telling him "You take that shot, you don't pass that", etc.

Lebron felt bad enough.  He didn't need Kobe to "remind" him to take the shot.  Kobe is one of the best defenders in the league at the time, draped all over lebron on a telegraphed jumper from outside the 3 stripe. Only a damn fool would take that shot with a man open.  Kobe couldn't just win... he had to punk lebron for the cameras, chiding him for showing good judgment.

Other players see that.  Lebron is never going to that team.  Others see it too.  He has a negative energy, he's shady, he makes people feel like shit all the time.  these NBA players are going to get the same $ anywhere they go, more or less.  Why go to a place where an entitled punk like kobe is always on their shit?   Kobe is insecure, always has been.  He was 18 years old, visiting community colleges where I lived in sarasota, punking 5 foot nothing Billy Ho's, making fun of them in front of reporters.  He'd still do that.

One of his teammates broke a finger in a practice while getting physical with Kobe.  Instead of saying "oh crap, let's adjust practice, we need this man healthy for game 1, I feel bad our TEAM sustained this injury".... instead of that, Kobe joked about hey, I'm made of steel, what do you expect?  He's trying to get props for an injured rookie... on his OWN TEAM lol.

Its always been all about kobe.  Had his ass kissed since birth, been a millionaire since birth, always basketball royalty.  He had every tool to end up with 8 or 10 titles.  If he keeps shaq, he easily has 2 or 3 more titles, no doubt about it.  If he's not a dick, he has Love and Melo or Bron coming to LA right now.   

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2247 on: October 22, 2014, 04:44:41 PM »
kobe isn't supportive of others.   Remember in the all-star game (essentially meaningless, only for the fans), when Kobe was guarding Lebron at the buzzer.  Lebron passes the ball to wade or whoever, and he misses the shot.  Lebron's team loses.

instead of enjoying the win, and knowing his defense kept lebron from shooting the game-winner, and knowing FULL WELL that every camera in the building would be on the kobe/lebron interaction... Kobe starts telling him "You take that shot, you don't pass that", etc.

Lebron felt bad enough.  He didn't need Kobe to "remind" him to take the shot.  Kobe is one of the best defenders in the league at the time, draped all over lebron on a telegraphed jumper from outside the 3 stripe. Only a damn fool would take that shot with a man open.  Kobe couldn't just win... he had to punk lebron for the cameras, chiding him for showing good judgment.

Other players see that.  Lebron is never going to that team.  Others see it too.  He has a negative energy, he's shady, he makes people feel like shit all the time.  these NBA players are going to get the same $ anywhere they go, more or less.  Why go to a place where an entitled punk like kobe is always on their shit?   Kobe is insecure, always has been.  He was 18 years old, visiting community colleges where I lived in sarasota, punking 5 foot nothing Billy Ho's, making fun of them in front of reporters.  He'd still do that.

One of his teammates broke a finger in a practice while getting physical with Kobe.  Instead of saying "oh crap, let's adjust practice, we need this man healthy for game 1, I feel bad our TEAM sustained this injury".... instead of that, Kobe joked about hey, I'm made of steel, what do you expect?  He's trying to get props for an injured rookie... on his OWN TEAM lol.

Its always been all about kobe.  Had his ass kissed since birth, been a millionaire since birth, always basketball royalty.  He had every tool to end up with 8 or 10 titles.  If he keeps shaq, he easily has 2 or 3 more titles, no doubt about it.  If he's not a dick, he has Love and Melo or Bron coming to LA right now.   

Being a great basketball player is about putting up great stats and winning games and winning championship rings.  Kobe has done that better than almost anyone who ever played.  Being nice, or being supportive of others or being unselfish, or playing for less than you market value is not what counts in this game.  He isn't a fucking camp counselor, he is a professional basketball player.  All the shit you are talking about is petty and small.  It's not relevant.

Lebron was never going to LA.  He got couple rings in Miami to get people off his back and then he went back to Cleveland which is where he has always wanted to play from the beginning.  Los Angeles was never in his plans nor was Chicago, Phoenix, etc.  To pretend that if not for Kobe the Lakers would have signed Lebron or some other imaginary superstars is ridiculous.  There is no basis in reality to that at all.  The only one Kobe scared off is Dwight and that is for the best, believe me.  Kobe demands excellence from himself, his organization and his teammates.  Anyone who has a problem with that, we are better off without. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2248 on: October 22, 2014, 05:10:29 PM »
he demands excellence, but he's a dick while doing it.

Lebron demands excellence from teammates.  Duncan sure as shit does too.  But they deliver positive energy to their team.

Kobe makes people feel like shit.  And since they're spending 6 or 8 months a year together, it gets old fast.  Plus, maybe worse than that... he snitches about their affairs.  He ratted out Shaq for an affair, and didn't he tell his wife - who told Gasol's wife - about his affair too?  Tha'ts why Gasol was playing like shit a few years back, heartbroken in first round of playoffs?

Kobe's been in the league for 19 years.  There's a reason, after 19 years, after all his excellence... ther'es a reason he's all alone in LA.  It's not just the $.  They could get some decent middle guys or veterans.  Nobody wants to be around him.  He was not likeable when he was good and they were winning.  Now that he's average and hogging the ball for his 30 shots a night to get 27 points, he's outright hate-able.

proof is in the pudding.  Most marketable city in the NBA, with the best weather, best legacy and fanbase... and nobody wants to go there.  Watch - the minute he retires - quote me on this lol - the moment he's gone for good, you'll have 3-4 big names coming to LA quick.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2249 on: October 22, 2014, 05:13:31 PM »
he demands excellence, but he's a dick while doing it.

Lebron demands excellence from teammates.  Duncan sure as shit does too.  But they deliver positive energy to their team.

Kobe makes people feel like shit.  And since they're spending 6 or 8 months a year together, it gets old fast.  Plus, maybe worse than that... he snitches about their affairs.  He ratted out Shaq for an affair, and didn't he tell his wife - who told Gasol's wife - about his affair too?  Tha'ts why Gasol was playing like shit a few years back, heartbroken in first round of playoffs?

Kobe's been in the league for 19 years.  There's a reason, after 19 years, after all his excellence... ther'es a reason he's all alone in LA.  It's not just the $.  They could get some decent middle guys or veterans.  Nobody wants to be around him.  He was not likeable when he was good and they were winning.  Now that he's average and hogging the ball for his 30 shots a night to get 27 points, he's outright hate-able.

proof is in the pudding.  Most marketable city in the NBA, with the best weather, best legacy and fanbase... and nobody wants to go there.  Watch - the minute he retires - quote me on this lol - the moment he's gone for good, you'll have 3-4 big names coming to LA quick.

there are reasons why both kobe's parents think he is dickhead  and sold off all his shit he left in their house