Author Topic: If you could live in another time period....  (Read 14341 times)

Mclovin

• Getbig III
If you could live in another time period....
« on: December 25, 2012, 09:40:59 PM »
what would you choose? I think I would pick the 1870's so I could experience the Old West.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: If you could live in another time period....
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 09:45:11 PM »
Definitely the Old West.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 09:50:21 PM »
What time period were we allowed to own slaves?

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2012, 09:56:36 PM »
What time period were we allowed to own slaves?
Emancipation Proclamation was 1863, so anytime prior to that in the South.

elpuerco

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2012, 10:03:51 PM »
Probably around 1500, it wouldn't be weird if I ran away and lived in the woods back then

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2012, 11:14:53 PM »
Ancient Greece.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2012, 11:18:38 PM »
Depends on whether I can keep the income I have now. I just want to make sure I am rich.  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 11:22:06 PM »
Depends on whether I can keep the income I have now. I just want to make sure I am rich.  ;)

That's ver anti liberal of you.....unless you're getting rich off of tax payers money like the rest of the libs (including Obama).

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2012, 11:30:41 PM »
That's ver anti liberal of you.....unless you're getting rich off of tax payers money like the rest of the libs (including Obama).

How, exactly, is Obama getting rich off of taxpayer money? Let's assume in addition to being born in Kenya, not attending University and living a secret life as a M2F transsexual, he also pays no taxes and has no living expenses at all. At $400,000 a year for 8 years, he'll make a total of $3,200,000. That's a rather paltry sum when compared to the amount of money he pulled (and is pulling) in from sales of books he's already published, and he's sure to make a whole lot more from the books that are yet to come.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2012, 11:39:55 PM »
50s and 60s

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2012, 11:42:13 PM »
He's not there to get rich.  He's supposed to be justifying the voters' faith and looking after the country.

/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2012, 11:53:23 PM »

Did I say I was rich? What I believe I implied is if I had the income I have today in an earlier time period, I'd be rich. That's not the same thing as saying I am rich today.

I am retired. My income is derived from investments I made while working for the last 50 years.

Are liberals the only folks getting money from tax payers? I suspect not. Seems to me both liberals and conservatives may be eligible for various government funded programs and benefits. Many of the states with biggest percentage of people on public assistance are also strongly conservative (Republican).

CNN's Jack Cafferty made this connection and asked what it meant that most of the 10 poorest states in the nation were also Republican states. The ten poorest, from highest poverty level, are Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, and North Carolina.]CNN's Jack Cafferty made this connection and asked what it meant that most of the 10 poorest states in the nation were also Republican states. The ten poorest, from highest poverty level, are Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee, West Virginia, Louisiana, Montana, South Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, and North Carolina.

As usual, you seem to be talking out your ass.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 11:58:56 PM »
Did I say I was rich? What I believe I implied is if I had the income I have today in an earlier time period, I'd be rich. That's not the same thing as saying I am rich today.

I am retired. My income is derived from investments I made while working for the last 50 years.

Are liberals the only folks getting money from tax payers? I suspect not. Seems to me both liberals and conservatives may be eligible for various government funded programs and benefits. Many of the states with biggest percentage of people on public assistance are also strongly conservative (Republican).

As usual, you seem to be talking out your ass.

Thing is those living in those states are both white redneck/hillbilly white trash and ghetto hood rat blacks like that vid of the woman supporting the Obama phone.

Both filt!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2012, 12:08:29 AM »
I might just zoom into the future so that I can live in a space station and gaze at the earth everyday.  I have always loved space and anything related to it. 

bigjim

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2012, 12:09:15 AM »
Before technology would be great imagine how easy it would be to commit crime. Steal rape and pilage with no consequence. If somebody fucked you off you kill them. No dna. no conviction. Easy to change identities. I guess sometimes I just with I could leave my life behind and go live in a forest as said above. I would want to kill some fuckers first though.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2012, 12:13:06 AM »
Thing is those living in those states are both white redneck/hillbilly white trash and ghetto hood rat blacks like that vid of the woman supporting the Obama phone.

Both filt!

So are you saying that Republicans voted for Obama? If that's the case, why didn't he win in those states?

Is it safe to say that you didn't have the misfortune to be born to parents living in the hills of Tennessee?

The subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama. Over that time, the usage of cell phones rose and the costs came down. the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.

The Bush Phone, anyone?

The free cell phones only go to those who qualify for the program under the exact same eligibility requirements that have been in effect since 1996. An applicant is generally eligible if they are at or below 135-150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (depending upon the state in which they live), or if they already participate in one of many public assistance programs such as Medicaid, food stamps, energy assistance, public housing and others.

Nothing about the Lifeline eligibility has changed since President Clinton’s days. Nothing has changed since President Bush’s days.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 12:14:18 AM »
Before technology would be great imagine how easy it would be to commit crime. Steal rape and pilage with no consequence. If somebody fucked you off you kill them. No dna. no conviction. Easy to change identities. I guess sometimes I just with I could leave my life behind and go live in a forest as said above. I would want to kill some fuckers first though.

So you are a frustrated criminal then?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2012, 12:47:41 AM »
Ancient Greece.
when buttfucking was the in thing to do .. quelle surprise  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2012, 12:49:31 AM »
1930's Germany

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 01:01:34 AM »
I might just zoom into the future so that I can live in a space station and gaze at the earth everyday.  I have always loved space and anything related to it. 

There's this creature, waiting for you, and it's hungry....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2012, 01:02:41 AM »

Take me with you  8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2012, 05:13:56 AM »
There's this creature, waiting for you, and it's hungry....

Yikes, I forgot about Alien.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2012, 05:15:05 AM »
Take me with you  8)
Are you good with a gun and can you run fast?   ;D  Look above at Alien...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2012, 05:23:40 AM »
Emancipation Proclamation was 1863, so anytime prior to that in the South.

Someone just went and saw Lincoln.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2012, 05:30:48 AM »
In 2005-6 when getbig was at its peak