Author Topic: If you could live in another time period....  (Read 14386 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: If you could live in another time period....
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2013, 05:36:19 AM »
Well, i'd do anything it would take to try influence the direction of the people ;)

No matter what the cost!

Question though, do we keep our old brain/thoughts when we live in the selected time-period or do we start "fresh"?
When we incarnate/borne into this life we start with an auto-induced amnesia. All memories are there but we don't recollect. Some do remember, some remember well, some never even wonder. It all depends on what we came here to do individually. In this life, remembering suits my purpose. For you maybe it does't so you don't even think about it.

However, I found out that our childhood hobbies or inclinations, our teenage preocupations, our relationships mirror what once was. Even phobias reflect past traumas etc. The people you have relationships with (meaningful ones) more likely than not lived other lives as well together with you (maybe different roles).

There is no point in remembering unless you have the opportunity to finish unfinished business. Remembering everything would drive  you insane so you only remeber what you NEED to remember.. IF that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2013, 05:40:50 AM »
When we incarnate/borne into this life we start with an auto-induced amnesia. All memories are there but we don't recollect. Some do remember, some remember well, some never even wonder. It all depends on what we came here to do individually. In this life, remembering suits my purpose. For you maybe it does't so you don't even think about it.

However, I found out that our childhood hobbies or inclinations, our teenage preocupations, our relationships mirror what once was. Even phobias reflect past traumas etc. The people you have relationships with (meaningful ones) more likely than not lived other lives as well together with you (maybe different roles).

There is no point in remembering unless you have the opportunity to finish unfinished business. Remembering everything would drive  you insane so you only remeber what you NEED to remember.. IF that.
What do you think of Scientology Sev? I think they try to teach erasing your memory from the past.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2013, 05:41:57 AM »
What do you think of Scientology Sev? I think they try to teach erasing your memory from the past.
it's a mind-control cult/sect .. there some stuff there behind the scenes that would freak out rapists and murderers

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2013, 05:44:56 AM »
it's a mind-control cult/sect .. there some stuff there behind the scenes that would freak out rapists and murderers
Ok I am not going to be one then.