Author Topic: If God is the all being, then where did he/she come from?  (Read 16911 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
If God is the all being, then where did he/she come from?
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »
I've heard many religious people mock the big bang theory because they question that how did nothing turn into something.  But then in that same thought, where did God come from? 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: If God is the all being, then where did he/she come from?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »
I've heard many religious people mock the big bang theory because they question that how did nothing turn into something.  But then in that same thought, where did God come from?  

http://christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c039.html

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
you ask a question that has been asked since eve took a bite from the apple. we will know all answers to everything once we are in heaven... unless your sinful ass goes to hell you still won't know anything.
sept 10th APF

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 01:32:18 PM »
you ask a question that has been asked since eve took a bite from the fruit of the forbidden tree, from which she was manipulated by a talking snake, which she made up, because she wanted to blame somebody. The original, "The Devil Made Me Do It."  We will know all answers to everything once we are in heaven... unless your sinful ass goes to hell you still won't know anything.
Fixed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 01:39:20 PM »
God is another name for your own uncreated eternal nature. Realize this in deep meditation beyond name form and all imagining.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 01:48:19 PM »
How could God have come from anywhere (have been created or have an origin) since He is the Creator Himself with no origin?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 01:49:21 PM »
Lucifer.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 01:52:38 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 01:56:17 PM »
A spaceship.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 01:57:43 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
God is another name for your own uncreated eternal nature. Realize this in deep meditation beyond name form and all imagining.
one could say this. God is no "he" or "she", but the spiritual essence of the universe.
It's in man's nature to assign human like qualities and or a sex to things we know very little about. Making something human like, makes the entity more approachable.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 02:04:00 PM »
I've heard many religious people mock the big bang theory because they question that how did nothing turn into something.  But then in that same thought, where did God come from?  

I prescribe to the modern Kalam Cosmological argument.  In essense, whatever began to exist has a cause and since the universe began to exist it has a cause which Christians belief is God.  God stands outside the concepts of time and space which both had beginnings and those beginnings would necesitate a uncaused cause, an infinite all powerful creator.  This is a crude, brief explanation, but this isn't my area of expertise so expounding (on my part) would be comical.

Certainly this position has its objectors, but what positions in theology and philosophy don't LOL?

Modern science claims the big bang was caused by an explosion of highly dense matter that is ever expanding the universe; although, (at this point) science neither knows where the dense matter came from or what triggered the explosion.  Physicists are trying to eliminate the need for the original catalyst/cause/singularity and believe that all that is needed is more time in order to discover why the big bang was the big bang.  In my humble opinion, more power to them and I hope they do, but I believe that search will inevitably lead them closer and closer to the creator I serve.  

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 02:08:52 PM »
::)
Great reputable and evidence based site with verifiable sources.

My advice to you is to stop screwing about and take the Holy Bible as absolute truth. Personally I've been besieged by evil spirits/devils before and seen concrete answer to prayer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »
He has no beginning, he has always been. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 02:22:43 PM »
He has no beginning, he has always been. 

Really.  So he was just there. no daddy or anything????  When did he appear?  Was be born or arrived the day before he built the earth?  Was he around for thousands of years then decided to build the earth?  What did he build the earth with? Where did those materials come from?  How did he create the animals?  Did he have a workshop where he developed and colored them?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 02:39:36 PM »
I prescribe to the modern Kalam Cosmological argument.  In essense, whatever began to exist has a cause and since the universe began to exist it has a cause which Christians belief is God.  God stands outside the concepts of time and space which both had beginnings and those beginnings would necesitate a uncaused cause, an infinite all powerful creator.  This is a crude, brief explanation, but this isn't my area of expertise so expounding (on my part) would be comical.

Certainly this position has its objectors, but what positions in theology and philosophy don't LOL?

Modern science claims the big bang was caused by an explosion of highly dense matter that is ever expanding the universe; although, (at this point) science neither knows where the dense matter came from or what triggered the explosion.  Physicists are trying to eliminate the need for the original catalyst/cause/singularity and believe that all that is needed is more time in order to discover why the big bang was the big bang.  In my humble opinion, more power to them and I hope they do, but I believe that search will inevitably lead them closer and closer to the creator I serve.  

It was an expansion/inflation, not an explosion. This is a very common misconception. There was no medium for the matter to explode in back in 'those dayserrrr trillionths of a second'.
from incomplete data

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 02:49:52 PM »
some call him god others call him the particles that have always existed and cannot be erased

these particles didnt have to be created they have always been here, the universe never started or begun anything we only witness various stages of things but there is no beginning
A

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 02:55:35 PM »
some call him god others call him the particles that have always existed and cannot be erased

these particles didnt have to be created they have always been here, the universe never started or begun anything we only witness various stages of things but there is no beginning

GODDESS = SEE GOD

GOD= DOG

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 02:56:09 PM »
It was an expansion/inflation, not an explosion. This is a very common misconception. There was no medium for the matter to explode in back in 'those dayserrrr trillionths of a second'.

Should call it the Enormous Expansion.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 03:09:05 PM »
Should call it the Enormous Expansion.

The phrase 'The Big Bang' was originally coined to mock the theory, by a religious opponent in fact.
from incomplete data

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 04:17:07 PM »
God came from New Jersey.

HTH.
G

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 04:32:11 PM »
What they will tell you is that gOD always existed.  These dumb fucks think this is an actual valid answer but it answers nothing.  They argue for a first cause/prime mover until that is you apply that line of reasoning to gOD, then they will answer it doesn't matter.   Hypocrites and fools.
A

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 04:53:41 PM »
What they will tell you is that gOD always existed.  These dumb fucks think this is an actual valid answer but it answers nothing.  They argue for a first cause/prime mover until that is you apply that line of reasoning to gOD, then they will answer it doesn't matter.   Hypocrites and fools.
You're quite the class act.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 04:56:40 PM »
You're quite the class act.

It's better than being a fool.  I'll leave that to you.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 04:58:36 PM »
I've heard many religious people mock the big bang theory because they question that how did nothing turn into something.  But then in that same thought, where did God come from? 
Both scenario's are mind boggling and both have no rational explanation. So either way whether you go with God or you go with no God you are confronted with something that defies logic, explanation is contrary to the laws of physics.