Author Topic: Branch Warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing  (Read 16088 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
maybe overtime i can start a similar business with my friend after we both have reached high positions in existing transportation and warehousing companies to learn how it works and then become "ballers" like all my getbig idols

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: branch warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 10:31:55 AM »
It depends on many different things, but transportation companies can be very profitable.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 10:34:02 AM »
massively i know the owner of our haulier company has 6 wagons and send his missis to new york on weekends shopping. i live in the uk.  hardest part he said was getting the first truck.  hes dull as shit and very common but minted non the less.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 10:36:03 AM »
anabolichalo, you are already too successful.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 10:37:25 AM »
massively i know the owner of our haulier company has 6 wagons and send his missis to new york on weekends shopping. i live in the uk.  hardest part he said was getting the first truck.  hes dull as shit and very common but minted non the less.
so that's a pure transport company, no warehousing?

what you need is some sort of office and a bunch of trucks

relatively low infrastructure?

did he just basically start it as a one man business where he got one truck, a truck driver and did the transport planning himself?

this sounds like a great idea

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2012, 10:39:53 AM »
anabolichalo, you are already too successful.
i must live up to getbigs expectations and become a "baller"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 11:09:42 AM »
Pretty profitable it seems

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 11:15:37 AM »
Pretty profitable it seems

living the dream

i must get there one day

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2012, 11:23:48 AM »
massively i know the owner of our haulier company has 6 wagons and send his missis to new york on weekends shopping. i live in the uk.  hardest part he said was getting the first truck.  hes dull as shit and very common but minted non the less.

really? i thought small haulage firms were really struggling to keep their heads above water, what, with petrol prices, taxes and massively unfair competition from europe  ???

the money's in warehousing in this country

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2012, 01:30:00 PM »
 ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2012, 01:32:28 PM »
yeah really a good idea to start a transport company right at the beginning of a recession and when oil prices are about to skyrocket. Also it's not like the market is already over saturated with concurence heh?

Oh man. Exposing your young age here , again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2012, 01:34:46 PM »
sometimes at night, Branch sits by his pool with a laptop, reading Tito24 posts.
His wife stands in the window of the livingroom, looking at him in a concerned way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2012, 01:45:32 PM »
driving for a living sounds prettyy stupid to me unless your black
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2012, 01:49:38 PM »
yeah really a good idea to start a transport company right at the beginning of a recession and when oil prices are about to skyrocket. Also it's not like the market is already over saturated with concurence heh?

Oh man. Exposing your young age here , again.
it's easy to bring people's idea down

you are just living off an inheritance while doing a job a 7 year old could do (unskilled assembly line worker)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2012, 01:55:06 PM »
sometimes at night, Branch sits by his pool with a laptop, reading Tito24 posts.
His wife stands in the window of the livingroom, looking at him in a concerned way.

lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2012, 02:04:34 PM »
it's easy to bring people's idea down

you are just living off an inheritance while doing a job a 7 year old could do (unskilled assembly line worker)

Haha, what a sore loser. I ll create my own business later without any debts or mortgages, cause i will be able to. Doubt you ever will.
I ll also be one of those who will still have a job when three quarters of the world population wont.
Lol at 7 year old being able to do the stuff people do in plants. Where do you even get these nonsensical so called "insults" from. Another young spoiled shitstain raised by a single mom who thinks his shit doesnt stink talking out of his ass and who probably never worked a day in his sorry life. For the info i earn 1800 dollars a month and only spend like 700 a month for the whole family.
Btw where did you read i work on an assembly line? lol. You re not even able to get your facts straight, that's a minimum when you try to stir up shit with someone else.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2012, 02:08:13 PM »
Haha, what a sore loser. I ll create my own business later without any debts or mortgages, cause i will be able to. Doubt you ever will.
I ll also be one of those who will still have a job when three quarters of the world population wont.
Lol at 7 year old being able to do the stuff people do in plants. Another young spoiled shitstain raised by a single mom who thinks his shit doesnt smell. For the info i earn 1800 dollars a months and only spend like 700 a month.  ;)

Btw where did you read i work on an assembly line? lol. You re not even able to get your facts straights.
i'm telling you there is nothing to be proud of in your lifestory

just got lucky with inheriting money

1800 dollars a month income is not to be proud of imbecile and only further confirms the low level of your job

ha and yes of course one day you will magically have a successful business because all it takes is some cash and assembly line work experience

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2012, 02:10:08 PM »
i'm telling you there is nothing to be proud of in your lifestory

just got lucky with inheriting money

1800 dollars a month income is not to be proud of imbecile and only further confirms the low level of your job

Let's see how you ll survive, young turd. Obviously you re going to get slapped in the face a lot of times with such an immature reasoning.

Lol at a little shitstain like you talking about pride. As if you knew what it means. Lots of "imbeciles" wish they could save 1000 bucks a month while having everything else completely covered. I'm probably in a better situation than you, even if there s a devaluation/inflation/hyper inflation as my job is completely recession proof, ill still be able to pay for my food, clothes and taxes. I see 19 y/o with diplomas trying to get recruited everyday and they all quit after 1 or 2 two days because it's "too tough" for them. I' am about to completely stop my studies at the moment. Think about it smartass.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2012, 02:11:21 PM »
Let's see how you ll survive, young turd. Obviously you re going to get slapped in the face a lot of times with such an immature reasoning.
nice comeback

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2012, 02:11:25 PM »
driving for a living sounds prettyy stupid to me unless your black

haha though i would have said 'unless you're single'. hauling cross country and screwing scrubbers at truck stops from alaska to florida, stopping off at yours for a quick cuppa and maybe enter a arm wrestling competition or two  8)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2012, 02:14:45 PM »
haha though i would have said 'unless you're single'. hauling cross country and screwing scrubbers at truck stops from alaska to florida, stopping off at yours for a quick cuppa and maybe enter a arm wrestling competition or two  8)
In a recession transport jobs are typically the kind of jobs that are hit the hardest. It is also higlhy stressing and your family life is left behind for the rare people who have one.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2012, 02:17:58 PM »
In a recession transport jobs are typically the kind of jobs that are hit the hardest.
yes because society will suddenly not need logistic services anymore and we will all ride our bike to uberman's food processing plant to buy our groceries untill they run out of raw materials, then we will bring them with our bicycles and kanoes to the plant

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 02:19:58 PM »
yes because society will suddenly not need logistic services anymore and we will all ride our bike to uberman's food processing plant to buy our groceries untill they run out of raw materials, then we will bring them with our bicycles and kanoes to the plant
Exactly. See, you re not that dumb when you want.
Only local service based business might survive. Looks like someone needs to inform himself about the situation in greece, portugal, spain, italy, belgium, france... but again, you re just another spoiled young kid watching too much tv whose life is supported by his parents. You have no idea what you re talking about. Lol  "branch warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing" .  Oh well.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2012, 02:22:41 PM »
Exactly. See, you re not that dumb when you want.
Only local service based business might survive. Looks like someone needs to inform himself about the situation in greece, portugal, spain, italy, belgium, france...
you are a lunatic if you truly believe this

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »
you are a lunatic if you truly believe this

There were two kinds of jews living in germany before hitler came into power.

Optimistic ones, and pessimistic ones.

Pessimists left for north america and others countries, they survived.
Optimists died in concentration camps.

You really sound like a little bitch who thinks the whole world will kneel before him, you re in for bad surprises, again. Especialy considering that when times get tough, people have a lot harder time to stay patient with little turds who think they know it all like you. Needless to say, current times are HYPER tough, and it's only getting worse; you re not going anywhere with such an immature reasoning.