Author Topic: Branch Warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing  (Read 16176 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Branch Warren has a transport company, how profitable is such a thing
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 01:02:13 PM »
I don't know about the situation in the US, but over here in Europe there are way too many competitors, so I don't believe it's very profitable.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 01:03:38 PM »
I don't know about the situation in the US, but over here in Europe there are way to many competitors, so I don't believe it's very profitable.
yeah most likely economies of scale and all that

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 02:48:04 PM »
yeah most likely economies of scale and all that

Since the last 5-10 years, it's (almost) impossible to start a successful business in any field, esp when you need huge investments to start things.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 02:55:53 PM »
Since the last 5-10 years, it's (almost) impossible to start a successful business in any field, esp when you need huge investments to start things.
guess the next best thing is to try and get a high position in one of these huge companies

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 03:04:57 PM »
guess the next best thing is to try and get a high position in one of these huge companies

It can provide a secure & high income, but will it make you happy? The older I get, the more those 'corporate games' make me sick  :-\

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 03:05:18 PM »
Transporting drugs was profitable for Karen Spackle for a while.  Then she e-dumped Wilma Grant.

K

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
It can provide a secure & high income, but will it make you happy? The older I get, the more those 'corporate games' make me sick  :-\

well the bottom of the work force is a lot more miserable than middle and high management i believe

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 03:10:14 PM »

FFS

Get in Oil Business.
If I was young that's what I would do. Oil.

Hippies have claimed it to end for about 1000 years now - HAHAHAHA, watch it ending kid  8)
And even if your well dries in a year, you have made more money than anyone can even dream of. There just ain't a business like oil business.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 03:15:54 PM »
well the bottom of the work force is a lot more miserable than middle and high management i believe

corporate game make him sick because he loses all the fucking time
K

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2012, 03:20:39 PM »
corporate game make him sick because he loses all the fucking time

No, it's because I became more aware of the game aspect. I'm too outspoken and honest for this.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2012, 03:22:41 PM »
No, it's because I became more aware of the game aspect. I'm too outspoken and honest for this.
what do you mean game

i thought it was about getting education that opens the door to a first decent position and from there keep trying to improve thru hard work and delivering results?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 03:48:04 PM »
what do you mean game

i thought it was about getting education that opens the door to a first decent position and from there keep trying to improve thru hard work and delivering results?

I mean that the corporate world is full of do's and don'ts. I see it as a big play, like a real life soap. It's hard to stay authentic and successful in that world.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »
The bloke I get my skips through runs a haulage firm and they are getting hammered at the minute, lot of drivers layed off ect. This is in the uk, have heard of a lot of drivers moving to usa just so they can get the work.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2012, 02:59:06 AM »
maybe overtime i can start a similar business with my friend after we both have reached high positions in existing transportation and warehousing companies to learn how it works and then become "ballers" like all my getbig idols
for sure that prick 'branch' has found his way of 'transporting' his 'supplies' through the land nice and discrete..what a piece of shit. Yea right, 'transport company'..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
lol...one day you ll realize quality of state of mind has nothing to do with income , job or anything, but with faith, and that everything else is useless if you dont have faith to glue all the parts together. There are poor people happier than rich people. You re still immature, as exposed earlier in this thread and others, you re confusing many things.
 My boss is one of the most down to earth, warm and smart, witty guy you ll ever meet. Started working in the same plant at the very bottom of the ladder 30 years ago. No diplomas at the time..dude knows more about human 's soul than any person with tons of degrees working behind a desk, has helped tons of people thru his life. He s worth by himself 100 assholes wearing a suit and tie combo. He d also probably be able to murder them with his bare hands if necessary.  

I am not saying there are no assholes, miserable, frutrated, stupid people in blue collar kind of jobs, but there just as much as in any kind of job at all levels; everywhere you have to find, create, defend, your place, dominate, cooperate, struggle daily to exist among others while not letting them destroy you and while helping those who deserve it.  And everywhere, you have people who wake up every morning wondering what they can do to better themselves and others, and people who wake up wondering how they re going to ruin the lives of others. Basically the amount of frustrated and satisfied people is the same in any given profession.
I d also say that i ve met  more truly disgusting, duplicit, immoral people in my university, during my studies, among young and old people suposed to represent the so called "elites" of a nation than in any other place. Because if these people have had more chances from the very beginning, are "smarter", they re often way more hypocritical, cold, than blue collar people from middle and lower social classes.