Author Topic: People turning in Weapons in the US...  (Read 8953 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: People turning in Weapons in the US...
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
There's a gun show this weekend here in Vegas and I'm going. We have em here all the time. This gun issue is very near and dear to me and it should be to all Americans. I don't think these people that are  against it realize the damage they're doing. Yes, close the loop holes that's fine. Other than that, they need to fuck the hell off.

In all seriousness -

I dont see how a law abiding black person could possibly be for gun control given our history.   Were I black, and assuming law abiding of course, I would be armed to the fucking teeth just in case. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 12:25:36 PM »
these people turning in their guns are all programmed, the programming and propaganda of the media their mind cant resist, so they do what they are told via the tv and media, social media, someone who thinks in the 5th dimension of their brain, this is clear cut as to whats really goin on, any american giving up their right to own a firearm and have guns is not american, they have no appreciation for freedom, the reality of government illuminati, and they are a threat to real americans rights and freedoms

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 12:28:33 PM »
these people turning in their guns are all programmed, the programming and propaganda of the media their mind cant resist, so they do what they are told via the tv and media, social media, someone who thinks in the 5th dimension of their brain, this is clear cut as to whats really goin on, any american giving up their right to own a firearm and have guns is not american, they have no appreciation for freedom, the reality of government illuminati, and they are a threat to real americans rights and freedoms

Word cswol. Keep doing what you're doin' bro. You're doing good work.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 12:51:54 PM »
Good job, good job.  Only 299, 998, 038 more to go. :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 12:55:21 PM »
anyone believing these actors, and thats what these politicians, celebrities, and other clowns are, dont you see how the elite use these people to control your every move your every thought, how can americans allow themselves and their children to be destroyed by these blood suckers, these people need to be ran out of america.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 01:01:08 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 01:02:59 PM »
people in the usa are under what was known as the Culture Industry in russia in the 60s, basically people are uploaded with information and programmed just like a machine, and given updates.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 02:06:08 PM »
On a more positive note, I picked up my S&W M&P15 yesterday, ran into a couple buddies also picking up guns. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 02:20:31 PM »
There's a gun show this weekend here in Vegas and I'm going. We have em here all the time. This gun issue is very near and dear to me and it should be to all Americans. I don't think these people that are  against it realize the damage they're doing. Yes, close the loop holes that's fine. Other than that, they need to fuck the hell off.

There is NO ' gun show loop hole ' another myth people keep repeating

Gun show ' loop hole ' is a private transaction without a back ground check , I've done multiple ones as long as the other person has a VALID license to carry firearms you can meet and do a transaction , which in my state is a FA10 form that has to be filled out by both parties and mailed to the state letting them know a transaction took place.

People want to ban these private transactions and force people to go to a dealer who can run a NICS check and do the paper work for a fee of $25 to $50 per transaction. Who the fuck are they say you can't sell your privately owned product? Their claim is that ANYONE can buy a gun without a back ground check , not accurate and if anyone would sell to anyone without a valid firearms license they become a criminal

In my state you can only do 4 personal transactions per year the rest must go through a dealer.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 02:56:06 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 03:17:42 PM »
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/12/rocket_launchers_lapd_gun_buyback.php

Yesterday's LAPD gun buyback was so successful that two-hour waits and gift-card shortages were reported.

The department says it picked up 75 assault weapons as part of its no-questions-asked effort that saw $100 dollar cards handed out for handguns and long guns and $200 for the kind of rifle used in the Newtown tragedy.
The LAPD says 901 handguns, 698 rifles, 363 shotguns will also be destroyed.

Good stats. But this is the one that gut us saying WTF:

Cops picked up two -- count 'em two -- rocket launchers (!) (and not one, as other outlets are reporting), an LAPD official with close knowledge of the program told us.

Holy hell why do people on our streets have military grade rocket launchers?

over my dead body.
F

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 03:21:45 PM »
They have the same shit here in Chicago. Most of the guns turned in have serial numbers removed with a grinder (which is a felony with 10 years jail time) and are usually turned in by crackheads and the like to get their $100 gift card.

I have a buddy who last year turned in a few suuuuper fucked up revolvers that were rusted and seized up that weren't even worth scrap metal to get the gift cards hahaha.

But yes, no normal law abiding gun owner who spends $1000 on a hunting rifle or few hundred bucks on a gun will turn it in for a shitty $100 gift card.

That's cool, I have a completely rusted revolver that was found in a field.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 03:30:38 PM »
I have been to gun shows where you can buy old shit ass rifles for like $59.00.  

Someone could make good coin for a few hours.   Go buy 10 of these rifles, find a place offering $200 buyback and sell it to the city.

LOL.  

I was in an antique store last summer where a guy was selling an umbrella vase holding four or five rusty old rifles for like $120.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2012, 03:33:27 PM »
I went shooting this morning and had a blast.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2012, 04:22:34 PM »
A man with a gun is super tough, that's all I know.

Tell me what model you bought and I'm about to get super impressed.

Not every man can walk in a store and buy a gun. Takes a special kind of breed.

You are very easily one of the top 5 shittiest posters on this forum.

Congratulations.
That's no small feat.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 04:26:09 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 04:32:40 PM »

You are very easily one of the top 5 shittiest posters on this forum.

Congratulations.
That's no small feat.

You're being generous here.  He's in the top two.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 04:38:35 PM »
You're being generous here.  He's in the top two.

I'm not even factoring in the pedo-accusations because I don't know if any of that is true or not. But, a few minutes ago, I glanced the last five or so posts in his history; they are all pure shit, and are in perfect line with other posts of his I occasionally bother to read.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 04:54:51 PM »

I'm not even factoring in the pedo-accusations because I don't know if any of that is true or not. But, a few minutes ago, I glanced the last five or so posts in his history; they are all pure shit, and are in perfect line with other posts of his I occasionally bother to read.

I wonder if he's a gimmick account for trolling? ???

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2012, 05:04:30 PM »
I wonder if he's a gimmick account for trolling? ???

I suspect there's a good chance.
He spends a fair bit of time on the poli-board, which is notorious for gimmicks.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2012, 05:17:54 PM »
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/12/rocket_launchers_lapd_gun_buyback.php

Yesterday's LAPD gun buyback was so successful that two-hour waits and gift-card shortages were reported.

The department says it picked up 75 assault weapons as part of its no-questions-asked effort that saw $100 dollar cards handed out for handguns and long guns and $200 for the kind of rifle used in the Newtown tragedy.
The LAPD says 901 handguns, 698 rifles, 363 shotguns will also be destroyed.

Good stats. But this is the one that gut us saying WTF:

Cops picked up two -- count 'em two -- rocket launchers (!) (and not one, as other outlets are reporting), an LAPD official with close knowledge of the program told us.

Holy hell why do people on our streets have military grade rocket launchers?

Statistically this didn't happen. Disarmament is impossible in the USA right? It's against the constitution. And the constitution is infallible and unchangable.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2012, 05:44:45 PM »
Statistically this didn't happen. Disarmament is impossible in the USA right? It's against the constitution. And the constitution is infallible and unchangable.

I love when foreigners weigh in with their opinions on U.S. policies and issues.
You're trying to make a point and failed. This is not disarmament; it's a police department offering money (gift cards) to people in exchange for their guns.

It's a case of local government issuing monetary incentive to people who CHOOSE to partake in the program. It is NOT a forceful and/or depriving act.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 07:06:33 PM »
99% of these guns turned in are inoperable pieces of crap. It isn't really doing anything but wasting tax dollars and making a feel good story.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 07:15:28 PM »
99% of these guns turned in are inoperable pieces of crap. It isn't really doing anything but wasting tax dollars and making a feel good story.
Lol, that At4 tube the guy is holding like he just took a rocket launcher out of the publics hands... In reality the government just bought a worthless hunk of fiberglass.

Great success.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 07:18:19 PM »
soon it will be guns for food stamps....and the poor will continue be suckered.  Just like gold confiscation in '33 the upper class will have the ability to hide or send their valuables overseas, the poor will continue to be suckered.

Welcome to America...