Author Topic: Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting  (Read 5392 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Re: Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2012, 05:13:58 PM »
if you aren't doing unlawful stuff, you have nothing to worry about. it's still safer than a white boy with issues showing up at a screening of batman.

You don't know the stats, that didn't happen. Read up on it kid  ::)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
the kid that shot up the batman theater in aurora was in a government program mk ultra under darpa, and it was a setup just like this other one, and there were multiple shooters at both shootings, people dont get the facts thru the mainstream media they are bought and paid for by the illuminati, you wont ever get facts watching your tv.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »
COO-COO!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »
if you aren't doing unlawful stuff, you have nothing to worry about. it's still safer than a white boy with issues showing up at a screening of batman.
As long as you don't think you have the right to walk to the shops and buy some iced tea and skittles, you have nothing to worry about.
V

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 09:05:30 PM »
Well, Guiliani did clean it up a lot. Times Square and other areas of NYC were riddled with prostitution, etc. Even Harlem, NY is a lot better than it was. But make no mistake, still a good deal about crime.

Plus, crime may be down, however, in a city of 11 million people, the crime rate is probably still high, just given the amount of people in NYC.

Homicides are down, but that is because the heavy street drug trade came to an end, and there were new jobs and money in the area. When they point to crime reduction, they always make sure to point to the late 80's, early 90's when the city was awful.

Also they cook the books by down grading crimes or plea bargaining crimes down so that something that should be a felony gets talked down to a high misdemeanor, or a shooting with minor injuries might get filed under the more polite "reckless endangerment" or similar.

Crime is rising though - http://www.villagevoice.com/2012-10-03/news/new-york-crime-rate-rising/ .

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/2012/09/new_evidence_em.php .    

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 09:26:53 PM »
Chi Town is no joke. Huge city with plenty of scary areas. Gentrification scattered the criminals everywhere, that used to be concentrated on the south side.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 10:00:26 PM »
Giulianni seems to have been on the ball, good job. He even made it illegal to wash someones windscreen at traffic lights, revamped the police department, put more cops on street, etc

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 10:15:04 PM »
Chi Town is no joke. Huge city with plenty of scary areas. Gentrification scattered the criminals everywhere, that used to be concentrated on the south side.

The Housing Project idea failed when the entire areas became war zones run by the street gangs. The City could have stepped in and saved those areas for the decent folks, but the Community Organizer and politico ilk were always backed by gang money and votes. When the west side (Cabrini Green) land became worth more than the projects, Washinton, Sawyer, Dailey Jr. and Emanuel, and their developer buddies razed the buildings. They sent the criminal element out to unsuspecting white suburbs to live in Section 8 housing. Now you have Nig-Nog crime spreading to Carol Stream, Carpentersville et al.

Chicago blatantly cooks the books on violent crime, shootings, rape, and homicides and still has over 500 "reported" homicides a year. The politicians don't care because the vast majority of the crime is gang, drug or minority related.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2012, 12:18:46 AM »

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2012, 02:53:55 AM »
And I thought this place (Boston) was bad, only 49 for the year.. WTF Chicago ??

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2012, 12:38:01 PM »
The Housing Project idea failed when the entire areas became war zones run by the street gangs. The City could have stepped in and saved those areas for the decent folks, but the Community Organizer and politico ilk were always backed by gang money and votes. When the west side (Cabrini Green) land became worth more than the projects, Washinton, Sawyer, Dailey Jr. and Emanuel, and their developer buddies razed the buildings. They sent the criminal element out to unsuspecting white suburbs to live in Section 8 housing. Now you have Nig-Nog crime spreading to Carol Stream, Carpentersville et al.

Chicago blatantly cooks the books on violent crime, shootings, rape, and homicides and still has over 500 "reported" homicides a year. The politicians don't care because the vast majority of the crime is gang, drug or minority related.
Well said.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2012, 01:28:02 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
I'm currently in Calgary visiting with some family for the holidays.   Big City with over a million people.   Only 17 homicides for the year here.  Chicago probably gets that in a single weekend.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2012, 02:25:26 PM »
maybe its white genocide happening in usa, just like in south africa lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2012, 02:27:06 PM »
maybe its white genocide happening in usa, just like in south africa lol

most of it is black-on-black crime

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2012, 03:03:32 PM »
most of it is black-on-black crime

whites are also being wiped out no?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2012, 04:09:23 PM »
I live in a decent neighborhood on the south side of Chicago, but about a mile away is one of the worst places you would ever want to be around. White guys like me would be killed instantly. That's the way Chicago is...decent neighborhoods surrounded by some of the most ghetto and violent neighborhoods around.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2012, 04:33:14 PM »
I live in a decent neighborhood on the south side of Chicago, but about a mile away is one of the worst places you would ever want to be around. White guys like me would be killed instantly. That's the way Chicago is...decent neighborhoods surrounded by some of the most ghetto and violent neighborhoods around.

is most of this black on black crime or just gang violence ?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2012, 05:01:28 PM »
is most of this black on black crime or just gang violence ?

In Chicago, it's some wild percentage like 70 - 75% of murders are committed by blacks, with 93% of the victims being other blacks.

If it's anything like NY, most of it is probably drug and gang related.  An interesting thing that seems to be happening in the east, is that we're adopting a turf based violence like LA had/has, that isn't necessarily tied to the drug trade as much anymore.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2012, 05:48:05 PM »

I know what you mean, I went to school at the University of Chicago and spent lots of time in Hyde Park. Then less than a mile away you got the Henry Horner homes.

I was dating a nice girl in Chinatown. We used to take her elderly grandfather to games at the old Comiskey Park. Practically had to shoot our way in and shoot our way out of that place.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2012, 05:50:28 PM »

You're a mere mile away from one of the worst places in Chicago, and yet you call where you live a decent neighborhood?   If I even lived 10 miles away from such an dangerous place, I doubt I would feel safe.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2012, 05:54:46 PM »
I know what you mean, I went to school at the University of Chicago and spent lots of time in Hyde Park. Then less than a mile away you got the Henry Horner homes.

I was dating a nice girl in Chinatown. We used to take her elderly grandfather to games at the old Comiskey Park. Practically had to shoot our way in and shoot our way out of that place.
Unmistakable -Bike Nut piffle.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »
still a few days left to set an all time record.. come on chicago, you can do it  :D

CHICAGO (AP) — Chicago has logged its 500th homicide of 2012.

The last time the city reached the 500-homicide mark was in 2008, when the year ended with 512 killings. Last year, city records show Chicago had 435 homicides.

On Thursday, officials with the Chicago Police Department said the city was one homicide away from the 500 mark. Hours later, a 40-year-old man was fatally shot in the Austin neighborhood on the city's West Side. Police say Nathaniel Jackson was found on the sidewalk outside a convenience store with a gunshot wound to the head late Thursday.

The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office says Jackson was pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital early Friday.

Jackson's death remains under investigation. No arrests have been made.

http://news.yahoo.com/chicago-reaches-500-homicides-fatal-shooting-145951769.html

WTF are you retarded?, ``come on Chicago, you can do it``  ??? ::)

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2012, 06:26:54 PM »
You're a mere mile away from one of the worst places in Chicago, and yet you call where you live a decent neighborhood?   If I even lived 10 miles away from such an dangerous place, I doubt I would feel safe.

Chicago is a city of neighborhoods, so even in a few miles distance, things can change quite a bit. It's not so abrupt in the suburbs. The city publishes crime by neighborhood statistics and maps, which usually show three or four areas as being the worst for crime.

In the ethnic areas that are predominately Irish, Polish, Chinese, Japanese, Scandanavian etc., the crime rates are relatively low.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »
american'ts amaze me