Author Topic: Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting  (Read 5424 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Re: Chicago reaches 500 homicides with fatal shooting
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 07:14:01 PM »
thats the way chicago is set up...decent neighborhoods near the shitty ones..just gotta be careful not to cross the tracks at night and get shot by some ghetto um...black person.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 07:17:03 PM »
and if you venture in he opposite directions of the blacks you have the wanna be gangbanger mexicans who will only fight you if they have 10 of their pussy friends along with them...but as long as you show the blacks you're not scared they back down right away...they are all about intimidation where im from

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 07:18:39 PM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »
and if you venture in he opposite directions of the blacks you have the wanna be gangbanger mexicans who will only fight you if they have 10 of their pussy friends along with them...but as long as you show the blacks you're not scared they back down right away...they are all about intimidation where im from
Yeah, it was that way where I am from as well.

The Mexicans.. they were the ones to worry about. The most random thing could happen, and they'd go get their family and stab the dude up for "disrespecting" him....

This one Mexican dude started a fight at a party and got his ass kicked, went home, came back with his dad and brother and stabbed the kid that beat his ass like 10 times in the side... Killed the poor kid. We didn't even know what was happening until we hear the kid screaming, by then the Mexicans were gone and he was dying.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 07:32:33 PM »
yep...not trying to sound too racist but every black or mexican guy who every started anything with me backed off the moment they realized i wasn't afraid and they didn't have their homies with them...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 11:35:00 PM »
Some of the strictest gun laws in the United States , Yet these laws designed to prevent this has only made it worse

How gun laws effect to criminals? Do they fundamentally obey laws like gun law? And if criminals have guns, how smart it is to take them away from law-abiding citizens?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 11:59:55 PM »
dangerous for our standards but could always be worse. something like 50 a day in south africa and its only the size of texas.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2012, 12:17:12 AM »
dangerous for our standards but could always be worse. something like 50 a day in south africa and its only the size of texas.

Yep, its 50 a day, and its gone down, used to be higher

Probably the highest vehicle hijacking rate anywhere too, in Joburg

I reside in Cape Town, whilst town and suburbs are safe compared to Johannesburg, the outlying and sorrounding areas have a high gang presence that make your gang-bangers, latino gangs, etc look like boy scouts.
Murder is a way of life. Some of them upon release from prison, go and commit a random murder or serious crime just to go back in, they can't function in society.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2012, 12:19:55 AM »
Bill Anvil,

I didn't realise Texas that fucking huge, that SA, not exactly a small country, can fit in it...!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2012, 12:24:04 AM »
Yep, its 50 a day, and its gone down, used to be higher

Probably the highest vehicle hijacking rate anywhere too, in Joburg

I reside in Cape Town, whilst town and suburbs are safe compared to Johannesburg, the outlying and sorrounding areas have a high gang presence that make your gang-bangers, latino gangs, etc look like boy scouts.
Murder is a way of life. Some of them upon release from prison, go and commit a random murder or serious crime just to go back in, they can't function in society.

as far as I know most of these murders go unpunished, theres just too many and police dont have the resources/or are too corrupt to do anything about it. whites are still leaving or just being killed off. sounds to me like a horrible place. thousands of rapes per year too

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2012, 07:49:53 AM »
as far as I know most of these murders go unpunished, theres just too many and police dont have the resources/or are too corrupt to do anything about it. whites are still leaving or just being killed off. sounds to me like a horrible place. thousands of rapes per year too

SA is similar to Brazil in that respect

There are areas you think are paradise, beautiful people, lots of wealth, safe, first world scenario

Then, there's the areas you wouldn't want to enter even with a tank

Oddly enough, the distance between these areas is not that great, and people live parallel lives with an invisible curtain bordering them

Senseless farm murders in rural areas up country (free state, Jhb), rapes (some people of colour still believe that by having intercourse with a baby can cure AIDS, or you can wash it off), home invasions that lead to murders, hijacking is like a past-time in Jhb.

A lot of people have moved to Cape Town to evade crime over the last two decades or so. Crime obviously follows. Also all the foreign africans doesn't help. Not being xenophobic, but there's enough problems, without having to take in more people that do not add to society, just exacerbate the problem.