Author Topic: Steven Seagal really is an impressive Martial Artist. Videos  (Read 15493 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Steven Seagal really is an impressive Martial Artist. Videos
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 09:34:27 AM »
guys like him are common

delusional air punchers who dress up in ninja clothes
hahaha..

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 10:28:28 AM »

This is what happens when they fight someone who doesnt play the game.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
thank you for posting this.....
pure gold....
I laugh when i watch segal movies
choice is an illusion

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 10:30:26 AM »

This is what happens when they fight someone who doesnt play the game.
this is whats called living in a dream world......
hahahahahahaha
choice is an illusion

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 10:32:25 AM »
He is so fat now, that all they cut to are his hands when he fights.  Can't kick anymore you fat fuck?

the trainer

« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 10:33:59 AM »
you guys are lost spiritual martial is all about using more power of the brain connected to the mind so you can lift up your opponent and smash him into a wall without touching him, this require years of mental training and meditation some people never get to that level in their lifetime. the ultimate level is to leave your body without dying and you can leave your body hidden some place until you return, on the lower levels of mental power humans call this state a coma.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:46 AM »
you guys are lost spiritual martial is all about using more power of the brain connected to the mind so you can lift up your opponent and smash him into a wall without touching him, this require years of mental training and meditation some people never get to that level in their lifetime. the ultimate level is to leave your body without dying and you can leave your body hidden some place until you return, on the lower levels of mental power humans call this state a coma.
The power of the brain should tell Seagal to stop eating.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 01:30:39 PM »
He is a fraud.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 02:41:39 PM »
He is a fraud.

Not really, he does have a legitimate 7th dan that was awarded to him by his peers.  Yeah the video is bullshit, a top aikido master may be able to handle two or three guys, tops, in a street fight.   As for a cage fight, that system was never developed for that.  When a skilled fighter is boxing you you have to cover up, no way you could grab his wrist and put him in an arm bar.  There are many components to aikido, it does incorporate strikes and kicks, not on the level of tae kwon do or karate.  As for Labell choking him out, well no one can escape a two arm lock like that once it is applied.  He should have known better.  If you put Segal against a couple of guys with knives and give him two kali sticks, my money is on Segal.  A young Segal that is. ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 02:47:47 PM »
The power of the brain should tell Seagal to stop eating.

;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2013, 10:53:26 PM »
If you put Segal against a couple of guys with knives and give him two kali sticks, my money is on Segal.  A young Segal that is. ;D
delusional

he could smash up one

while the others slaughter him

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2013, 11:18:11 PM »
Seagal seems to exists in his own realm of "Bullshitkido", which is an offshoot of
Nonesuchkido and make-up-fu.

Steven s a black belt in No-Can-Do and studied the ancient art of Run-Duck-Hide.

Regards.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2013, 12:19:53 AM »
  If you put Segal against a couple of guys with knives and give him two kali sticks, my money is on Segal.  A young Segal that is. ;D

That depends.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2013, 01:34:15 AM »
That depends.

Wtf is this mano y mano ballet  ???

Fighting aka looking for excuses to touch other men.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2013, 05:47:07 AM »
That depends.

They're playing patty-cake.  Geez!
A

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
Wtf is this mano y mano ballet  ???

Fighting aka looking for excuses to touch other men.

Fits right in to a steven seagal thread.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 08:26:44 AM »
Not really, he does have a legitimate 7th dan that was awarded to him by his peers.  Yeah the video is bullshit, a top aikido master may be able to handle two or three guys, tops, in a street fight.   As for a cage fight, that system was never developed for that.  When a skilled fighter is boxing you you have to cover up, no way you could grab his wrist and put him in an arm bar.  There are many components to aikido, it does incorporate strikes and kicks, not on the level of tae kwon do or karate.  As for Labell choking him out, well no one can escape a two arm lock like that once it is applied.  He should have known better.  If you put Segal against a couple of guys with knives and give him two kali sticks, my money is on Segal.  A young Segal that is. ;D

I was around when he first made it big with his first movie. The whole hype was how he was the only non Japanese to train in this prestigious dojo in Japan. I remember all the controversy about his credentials as a martial artist back then. An actor like Chuck Norris was a full contact Karate middle weight and was a legit bad ass back in the day. He took full contact blows in the ring. There are many who question if Seagal actually trained in Japan prior to his first martial arts movie or just visited for a week or two. Have you seen him throw a kick in his movies? Looks like he can barely lift his leg.  

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2013, 08:32:03 AM »
Surprised I don't see these "Aikido" moves all the time in the UFC!  They could just deflect all the opponents energy and win easily

;D

Tomfoolery at best

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 08:51:37 AM »
UFC = Ultimate F a g g o t Contest?

Something like a Mr. O. Deluxe?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2013, 10:25:48 AM »
http://www.mmatko.com/the-voice-versus-steven-seagal-video-complete-show/

Delusional nut still living in the 70's when mystical martial arts BS was common. "100's of thousands of secret moves" exist.   

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2013, 12:34:29 PM »
I was around when he first made it big with his first movie. The whole hype was how he was the only non Japanese to train in this prestigious dojo in Japan. I remember all the controversy about his credentials as a martial artist back then. An actor like Chuck Norris was a full contact Karate middle weight and was a legit bad ass back in the day. He took full contact blows in the ring. There are many who question if Seagal actually trained in Japan prior to his first martial arts movie or just visited for a week or two. Have you seen him throw a kick in his movies? Looks like he can barely lift his leg.  

HaHa!  I remember that too.  He made a lot of statements about doing CIA black ops and such which of course were so top secret they could never be confirmed. lol.  Yeah, Norris is the real deal and can still move like a cat, but you'd be surprised how many so called masters there are out there who are over weight and out of shape and like you said couldn't lift their leg to save their life.  If you like Norris, check out some vids of Bill Wallace, in his pro fights, his foot speed and power was on another level.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 12:42:22 PM »
HaHa!  I remember that too.  He made a lot of statements about doing CIA black ops and such which of course were so top secret they could never be confirmed. lol.  Yeah, Norris is the real deal and can still move like a cat, but you'd be surprised how many so called masters there are out there who are over weight and out of shape and like you said couldn't lift their leg to save their life.  If you like Norris, check out some vids of Bill Wallace, in his pro fights, his foot speed and power was on another level.

I remember Super foot Bill Wallace. Undefeated full contact middle weight. Former military guy like Norris. I have nothing but respect for guys that truly compete in combat sports whether MMA, boxing, kick boxing or submission wrestling. They are the real deal. I don't know if Norris can move like a cat anymore he's older than Moses.  About 15 years ago I heard he was heavily working on his ground game from a guy that was in the dojo with him. That's a life time true martial artist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2013, 12:46:46 PM »
I remember Super foot Bill Wallace. Undefeated full contact middle weight. Former military guy like Norris. I have nothing but respect for guys that truly compete in combat sports whether MMA, boxing, kick boxing or submission wrestling. They are the real deal. I don't know if Norris can move like a cat anymore he's older than Moses.  About 15 years ago I heard he was heavily working on his ground game from a guy that was in the dojo with him. That's a life time true martial artist.

During the 90's Norris worked on his ground game with the Machados.  Don't know if he still does.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2013, 12:51:14 PM »
Steven was decent in Aikido, but nothing compared (streetfighting-wise) to the Great Gene LeBell or The Legendary Johnny Falcon.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2013, 12:52:37 PM »
Chuck should be well into his 70's. I doubt he's rolling on the mats now. I have heard the boogey man looks under his bed for Chuck Norris.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
Chuck rules...and Steven Seagal just ate the cook.