Author Topic: Do you get more women since getting big, musclular and juiced up?  (Read 23948 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Do you get more women since getting big, musclular and juiced up?
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2013, 07:41:42 PM »
I bet you love slutty boys.

Are you hitting on me? Are you a slutty boy?

Sorry if you are disappointed by this, but I gave up casual sex a long time ago. It is simply not worth the risks.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2013, 07:47:45 PM »
I bet you love slutty boys.

In all fairness prime did set himself up for this.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 07:53:13 PM »
I must have a missing gene, slutty girls never interested me. I have never had a one night stand with a woman. I have had a number of girl friends although I also settled down when I was still pretty young with the woman I am still married to 48 years later.
My daughter used to notice and tell me whenever some woman or man was checking me out. When she was in high school, her boyfriend's mother was apparently attracted to me and had no trouble saying so to her son who told my daughter. I didn't return this woman's favor. Like I said, slutty women never appealed to me.

my respect for you went up.  you think with your brain unlike many  today,  90% of guys think with their dicks, they dont give a crap what happens as long as they get some quick release. it takes a true man to hold it in and stay in a stable relationship, with your wife. rather then go around living for the weekend to go get "laid"

slutty girls never attracted me either. its garantee to be someone elses(or maybe 100s of other guys) left overs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 12:46:16 AM »
In all fairness prime did set himself up for this.

You are right, I knew someone would respond as Che did. I am not complaining. This is Getbig after all....isn't that the excuse some folks use to explain their juvenile posts, such as this one from Che.

I am not about to avoid responding to topics which interest me just because someone will make something of my response that isn't there. Something like, if he doesn't like slutty women then he must like slutty men. There is no logic in that thinking. It is just a dumb and tired joke, which was how I took it. I was not offended in the least.

Didn't Che once set up everyone here with series of posts of his ass in tights, where he is pretending it is a woman's ass, only to reveal the hoax with his junk if full view in the final post? I think that tells you a lot about what this fellow finds funny or post worthy. To be honest, I got a chuckle out of that series of posts. Perhaps I was momentarily in a slutty mood.  ;D

Note: I decided to look for that particular post to make a better point. After scrolling through a lot of pages of Che's posts, I have decided he is clearly either bisexual or possibly someone who gets his rocks off in every way with everything possible human or otherwise. I have a new understanding of his varied and sometimes sick sense of humor. I particularly liked the post where his Beetle took a shit and produced one of the newer atrocities with the same handle. Perhaps because I once owned a 1973 super beetle and miss it.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2013, 01:19:13 AM »

Didn't Che once set up everyone here with series of posts of his ass in tights, where he is pretending it is a woman's ass, only to reveal the hoax with his junk if full view in the final post? I think that tells you a lot about what this fellow finds funny or post worthy. To be honest, I got a chuckle out of that series of posts. Perhaps I was momentarily in a slutty mood.  ;D

epic joke.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: do you get more women since getting big and juiced up?
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2013, 06:43:24 AM »
Women like muscles, but not steroids. From my experiences they like a little muscle, but not a huge bodybuilder type build.

Also they hate guys who are obsessed with their body, so if you are into the bodybuilding thing just keep it to yourself and act like you just workout a few days a week for fun. They can't stand guys who are into their body and typically see it as a turn off. Just act natural and consider it a non issue, don't get all crazy with her about your "supplements" and "diet", they don't want to hear it. Act like you don't care and just lift weights casually.

8)

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2013, 06:44:19 AM »
do women actually care about muscles or is that a dream of us naturalol twinks

Most "normal" girls will say that its gross or im too big, but in the bbing world, we are like God's

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2013, 08:27:12 AM »
Women like muscles, but not steroids. From my experiences they like a little muscle, but not a huge bodybuilder type build.

Also they hate guys who are obsessed with their body, so if you are into the bodybuilding thing just keep it to yourself and act like you just workout a few days a week for fun. They can't stand guys who are into their body and typically see it as a turn off. Just act natural and consider it a non issue, don't get all crazy with her about your "supplements" and "diet", they don't want to hear it. Act like you don't care and just lift weights casually.

8)

^^^This is my go-to tip on how I've met every girlfriend I've ever had, and my wife.

My wife and I started dating when I was at my biggest playing football. I looked like a full-on offseason bodybuilder, which I was at the time as well. She asked me if I was "into bodybuilding and that kind of stuff".

I said: "no, I just do some push-ups and sit-ups in my room to stay in shape. And you know what, football practice is really tough and wearing those pads all day and running, I think, really changes the way your body looks." I had strategically hidden my Dorian Yates 1993 black socks poster, and my Flex magazine collection, and my Masteron amps, under my bed in my dorm room, in case we came back to my room for fun.

Then to set her mind at ease, I ate some nachos and beer in front of her while she ate a girl salad and had some sort of fruity chick drink. She immediately thought I was a big strong man who liked to have fun and laugh (read: not a bodybuilder).

This works every time.

I've never once told a girl that I was successful with, that I was a bodybuilder. The times I have said "yeah, I do bodybuilding stuff" when I first met a girl, has invariably led to rejection. Girls do NOT like hearing that word, at least in my case. The only time you can unleash the "yeah I bodybuild" stuff is if your face is ridiculously handsome (mine is not) which allows you to do whatever you want, or you've been dating for a while and she's kind of started to really like you...then you can show her your FLEX magazine collection. She's already all-in and can't back out now.

When you show her your World Anabolic Review signed by the authors and your dog-eared copy of Bodyopus and your letter-to-the-editor that you got published in MuscleMag, expect to see the life drain out of her eyes, her shoulder sag in resignation, and her voice subtly quaver as she gently touches your arm and says "that's great...it's really awesome that you're so passionate about something. I love that about you!". At that point, you know you own her and she'll never leave. She might nag you to death, but she'll never leave.

I laugh about this all the time with my wife now. I say "sorry honey...you never had a chance!" She, of course, has her ways too. She "lost" my old bb'ing mags last time we moved. And she's thrown out every pair of gym clothes I've ever owned and bought me twink clothes (read: Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts and some shitty stupid Adidas pants) for the gym. She says: "oh, you work so hard on your body...you should wear clothes that show it off". Meanwhile, I look like a dork and she knows it. So, it's give and take.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2013, 08:35:41 AM »
^^^This is my go-to tip on how I've met every girlfriend I've ever had, and my wife.

My wife and I started dating when I was at my biggest playing football. I looked like a full-on offseason bodybuilder, which I was at the time as well. She asked me if I was "into bodybuilding and that kind of stuff".

I said: "no, I just do some push-ups and sit-ups in my room to stay in shape. And you know what, football practice is really tough and wearing those pads all day and running, I think, really changes the way your body looks." I had strategically hidden my Dorian Yates 1993 black socks poster, and my Flex magazine collection, and my Masteron amps, under my bed in my dorm room, in case we came back to my room for fun.

Then to set her mind at ease, I ate some nachos and beer in front of her while she ate a girl salad and had some sort of fruity chick drink. She immediately thought I was a big strong man who liked to have fun and laugh (read: not a bodybuilder).

This works every time.

I've never once told a girl that I was successful with, that I was a bodybuilder. The times I have said "yeah, I do bodybuilding stuff" when I first met a girl, has invariably led to rejection. Girls do NOT like hearing that word, at least in my case. The only time you can unleash the "yeah I bodybuild" stuff is if your face is ridiculously handsome (mine is not) which allows you to do whatever you want, or you've been dating for a while and she's kind of started to really like you...then you can show her your FLEX magazine collection. She's already all-in and can't back out now.

When you show her your World Anabolic Review signed by the authors and your dog-eared copy of Bodyopus and your letter-to-the-editor that you got published in MuscleMag, expect to see the life drain out of her eyes, her shoulder sag in resignation, and her voice subtly quaver as she gently touches your arm and says "that's great...it's really awesome that you're so passionate about something. I love that about you!". At that point, you know you own her and she'll never leave. She might nag you to death, but she'll never leave.

I laugh about this all the time with my wife now. I say "sorry honey...you never had a chance!" She, of course, has her ways too. She "lost" my old bb'ing mags last time we moved. And she's thrown out every pair of gym clothes I've ever owned and bought me twink clothes (read: Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts and some shitty stupid Adidas pants) for the gym. She says: "oh, you work so hard on your body...you should wear clothes that show it off". Meanwhile, I look like a dork and she knows it. So, it's give and take.

Haha, I love reading your posts (no homo)

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 08:48:21 AM »
I'm in my early 40's and have never had issues getting women, even when I was fat and out of shape. About 3 years ago I finally got serious about consistency with my exercise and diet and I'm in the best shape of my life to date. I am muscular now (and use PEDs) and the milf/cougar age group are definitely more attracted to the larger build than the younger ones are. But I actually prefer older women so this works for me.

So yes, for me more muscular and juiced up has significantly increased my pulling abilities. But when I'm leaner and especially on heavier tren cycles the advantage is unparalleled in comparison to the past.
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2013, 08:50:07 AM »

;D

Exactly.

I've never met a women who thought being a meat head was cool. Even the fitness chicks in this industry typically see it as a bad thing.

Good post.

8)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2013, 09:25:47 AM »
when i was skinny i used to have to beat women off with a stick, now im a desperate man.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2013, 09:35:50 AM »
I was a lot heavier last year, lifting heavy, eating a lot etc.

Now I've slimmed down, have a lean face and now getting compliments from women about how much younger and 'different' I look  ;D

I remember when I was a skinny twink and didn't even work out but was just really lean, I got the best attention from women.

All they mostly want I think is for a guy to look lean and fit as their brains are wired to read it as 'healthy'.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2013, 10:03:06 AM »
yes, hellyes, even as permabulker to some degree.

and when lean, its like shooting fish in barrel.

most important to not walk with ils and pretend to not care about bb lifestyle
^^^^^^^^^
This ,
 make out you don't put much effort or even realise that you are leaner and holding more muscle than 99% of mere mortals and women will come in their panties.

Walk around puffing your chest out and talking about training and diet...women think you're a nob.

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2013, 11:12:31 AM »
You gotta have a lean face, good hair and 19" bis don't hurt the package, it actually enhances it.

But depends on where you are. In Vegas and after bbing shows, bigger a guy is, more women wanting to check him out. Plus, there's some big women bb'ers that prefer bodybuilder guys due to their size. Still makes them feel womanly and have 18" bis and a 28" quad.
B

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 11:35:56 AM »
had it occured to anybody that muscle juice is more impotent than dick juice?
c

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2013, 11:57:12 AM »
juice makes you horny if you squat solidly . but yes girls like great builds . but chasing is old fashion.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »

This works every time.

Good and eloquent post.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2013, 12:02:38 PM »
They like six pack abs. That is the most important thing. Then when you are big with a six pack, they get turned on by you. Many deny they like guys with muscles, but the truth is they are in self denial. I know from experience and have probably slept with more women than anyone else on getbig (not including the guys who pay for sex on the regular).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
When I meet women, I say that I train fitness 2 - 3 times a week, which is true.
The ultimate turn-off would be telling them about my adventures on Getbig.com  ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 12:06:59 PM »
They like six pack abs. That is the most important thing. Then when you are big with a six pack, they get turned on by you. Many deny they like guys with muscles, but the truth is they are in self denial. I know from experience and have probably slept with more women than anyone else on getbig (not including the guys who pay for sex on the regular).

But this guy, this champion below has probably had more success with the ladies than you. ;)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
When I meet women, I say that I train fitness 2 - 3 times a week, which is true.
The ultimate turn-off would be telling them about my adventures on Getbig.com  ;D

Yea, when they start asking you how much you work out, don't say shit like every day for 3 hours. Always downplay it. Say like 3-4x per week. Don't make them think you work hard. Girls like guys who are jacked but don't work hard for it. They want guys to just naturally look like that, minimal effort.

Another reason why girls are retarded.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2013, 12:11:37 PM »
But this guy, this champion below has probably had more success with the ladies than you. ;)

Of course. Bitches can't resist the skinny asians with the tiny penises. I wouldn't even put myself on his level

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2013, 12:18:27 PM »

This works every time.

hahahaha, good shit.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2013, 12:44:15 PM »
Quote from: snx link=topic=453417.=1357144032

This works every time.

you have a great closet story there , would make great comedy but probably better pul back on the autobiographical detail?
c