Author Topic: Do you get more women since getting big, musclular and juiced up?  (Read 23942 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: do you get more women since getting big and juiced up?
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2013, 03:38:38 PM »
you have a great closet story there , would make great comedy but probably better pul back on the autobiographical detail?

Hey, it's getbig! It's only straight if you want it to be.

Griffith

• Getbig V
Re: Do you get more women since getting big, musclular and juiced up?
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
When I meet women, I say that I train fitness 2 - 3 times a week, which is true.
The ultimate turn-off would be telling them about my adventures on Getbig.com  ;D

I say I lift some weights 'every now and again' and sometimes go jogging   haha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2013, 05:47:42 PM »
I say I lift some weights 'every now and again' and sometimes go jogging   haha

Here's the thing, women like to talk about themselves. If you are doing all the talking, no matter what the subject, you won't get far with most women. Women also like men who actually listen to them and engage with them. Of course, at some point a woman is going to want to know something about you. You don't need to bore her with all the gory details, just be honest and be brief.

In case you think I don't know what the shit I am talking about, I have been with the same woman for almost 50 years and I have more than enough women in waiting should I ever become available. A lot of women like me because I make them feel good about themselves. Truth be told, that is really what most of us want is someone who is our champion.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: do you get more women since getting big and juiced up?
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
^^^This is my go-to tip on how I've met every girlfriend I've ever had, and my wife.

My wife and I started dating when I was at my biggest playing football. I looked like a full-on offseason bodybuilder, which I was at the time as well. She asked me if I was "into bodybuilding and that kind of stuff".

I said: "no, I just do some push-ups and sit-ups in my room to stay in shape. And you know what, football practice is really tough and wearing those pads all day and running, I think, really changes the way your body looks." I had strategically hidden my Dorian Yates 1993 black socks poster, and my Flex magazine collection, and my Masteron amps, under my bed in my dorm room, in case we came back to my room for fun.

Then to set her mind at ease, I ate some nachos and beer in front of her while she ate a girl salad and had some sort of fruity chick drink. She immediately thought I was a big strong man who liked to have fun and laugh (read: not a bodybuilder).

This works every time.

I've never once told a girl that I was successful with, that I was a bodybuilder. The times I have said "yeah, I do bodybuilding stuff" when I first met a girl, has invariably led to rejection. Girls do NOT like hearing that word, at least in my case. The only time you can unleash the "yeah I bodybuild" stuff is if your face is ridiculously handsome (mine is not) which allows you to do whatever you want, or you've been dating for a while and she's kind of started to really like you...then you can show her your FLEX magazine collection. She's already all-in and can't back out now.

When you show her your World Anabolic Review signed by the authors and your dog-eared copy of Bodyopus and your letter-to-the-editor that you got published in MuscleMag, expect to see the life drain out of her eyes, her shoulder sag in resignation, and her voice subtly quaver as she gently touches your arm and says "that's great...it's really awesome that you're so passionate about something. I love that about you!". At that point, you know you own her and she'll never leave. She might nag you to death, but she'll never leave.

I laugh about this all the time with my wife now. I say "sorry honey...you never had a chance!" She, of course, has her ways too. She "lost" my old bb'ing mags last time we moved. And she's thrown out every pair of gym clothes I've ever owned and bought me twink clothes (read: Abercrombie & Fitch t-shirts and some shitty stupid Adidas pants) for the gym. She says: "oh, you work so hard on your body...you should wear clothes that show it off". Meanwhile, I look like a dork and she knows it. So, it's give and take.

This proves my point EXACTLY that girls like guys who are lazy when it comes to fitness. They want to think you don't work out and just grow muscles by accident

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »
  I have more than enough women in waiting should I ever become available.
::)
Dude  you are  70 years old , who do you think you're fooling?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »

haha, i know. Maybe he has 80-90 year olds lined up.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »
haha, i know. Maybe he has 80-90 year olds lined up.
This fucker is delusional .

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2013, 06:55:53 PM »
the old man is crazy to say such a thing lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »

No one. If you believe there are no women interested in senior citizens, you're deluded. Of course I am not speaking about little girls who are twenty something. They are only interested if you are a rich SOB or they have a grandfather complex. I like women who are my equal. Some hot looking kid is fun to look at and not much more, unless you are some sick old fuck like Hugh Hefner who actually thinks these plastic women he surrounds himself really dig him. I am talking about relationships. Are you too juvenile to know what these are? They go way beyond  just a one night fuck buddy.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2013, 01:00:39 AM »
Here's the thing, women like to talk about themselves. If you are doing all the talking, no matter what the subject, you won't get far with most women. Women also like men who actually listen to them and engage with them. Of course, at some point a woman is going to want to know something about you. You don't need to bore her with all the gory details, just be honest and be brief.

In case you think I don't know what the shit I am talking about, I have been with the same woman for almost 50 years and I have more than enough women in waiting should I ever become available. A lot of women like me because I make them feel good about themselves. Truth be told, that is really what most of us want is someone who is our champion.

I'm always up for listening to advice! And yea, I always try make them talk as much as possible so I can learn as much useful information, also helps deflect attention.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2013, 02:19:28 AM »
My body has gotten me this.. I did alright for myself I think

I will say this.. I went through a very awkward stage.. Before I started full on bodybuilding I did well with girls, because I was extremely outgoing, had pretty good muscle size but wasnt too big, partied a good amount.... I started to bodybuild, became delusional and think it would get me girls.. I became obsessed with bodybuilding, became a social retard because I was worried about bodybuilding so much and believed in getting fat as fuck during the offseason. I rarely got ass. It turned back around later on living in a house my senior year that always had parties and I stayed much leaner in the offseason. Went to grad school and became a lot more mature with myself, I also would go out and socialize a good amount even if I had only one or two drinks and I utilized social media to get women. I started to get a ton of girls, especially since I really have stood out recently and I wasn't such a typical meathead shithead in real life.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2013, 02:33:32 AM »

I will say this.. I went through a very awkward stage.. Before I started full on bodybuilding I did well with girls, because I was extremely outgoing, had pretty good muscle size but wasnt too big, partied a good amount.... I started to bodybuild, became delusional and think it would get me girls.. I became obsessed with bodybuilding, became a social retard because I was worried about bodybuilding so much and believed in getting fat as fuck during the offseason. I rarely got ass. It turned back around later on living in a house my senior year that always had parties and I stayed much leaner in the offseason. Went to grad school and became a lot more mature with myself, I also would go out and socialize a good amount even if I had only one or two drinks and I utilized social media to get women. I started to get a ton of girls, especially since I really have stood out recently and I wasn't such a typical meathead shithead in real life.

nice girl man, good job :)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2013, 02:55:00 AM »
nice girl man, good job :)
thanks bro! The best part of her she actually understands and gets kinda all the weird ass things I do, like posing on stage in a man thong for no money and posting here at getbig :D.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2013, 03:00:02 AM »
thanks bro! The best part of her she actually understands and gets kinda all the weird ass things I do, like posing on stage in a man thong for no money and posting here at getbig :D.

Any Glute pics of you Matty?(no homo)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2013, 03:02:02 AM »
Any Glute pics of you Matty?(no homo)
My glutes suck.. ham and glutes are my weak spots in getting lean... must diet harder

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2013, 06:23:49 AM »
This made me LOL early in the morning. Thanks guys.

I don't know who's trolling who with superiority.

Is it Army of One with the oft-used "show us the glutes" shot, baiting the bodybuilder?

Or is it Matty, who actually posted it?

Clearly, two getbig legends who know their way around the board.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »
already prev mentioned but worst thing you can do when you meet a wench is yammer on about bodybuilding. when the subject comes up just shrug your shoulders with a smirk and say as little as possible about it almost even avoid the subject completely and bring attention to something else, like their hair or dateline.
 when it comes up again just say you hit the gym sometimes just to stay fit and healthy but thats about it. this advice goes even if you are a freak and its obvious bodybuilding is your life. just dont talk about it. women like mystery, so never divulge intel keep things prompt and always bring up subjects that focus on them even if it creates an elephant in the room.

and talk about things that are actually important and matter in life. i know this is hard for the self absorbed retard bodybuilder but dry spills and droughts are so common this is really is an approach that works.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2013, 10:17:45 AM »

Your girl is legit hot but there is something going on with your sausage fingers. Gh abuse? 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2013, 10:59:47 AM »

Girls aren't everything. You need at least a Sandow like Samir to make it in life.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
What are you guys so afraid of?

If a girl asked m e if I'm into bodybuilding, i would say i'm not about to get onstage anytime soon, but yeah...I train regularly and it's important to me.

Like i need to lie about who the fuck i am to make a girl like me... Seriously, fuck you if you don't like it.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2013, 11:32:36 AM »
Yeah Matty, what gives?

No bronzed thong in memoriam of your last stage battles?

No cleverly concealed (but easily accessible) jar of vaseline and posing oil for the schmoes when they visit in response to the Craigslist ad?

For shame...you are unprepared for the bodybuilding lifestyle.

;D ;D ;D

Kidding aside, you're living the life bro. Good looking lady there. Nice work trading up!

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2013, 11:58:23 AM »
Yeah Matty, what gives?

No bronzed thong in memoriam of your last stage battles?

No cleverly concealed (but easily accessible) jar of vaseline and posing oil for the schmoes when they visit in response to the Craigslist ad?

For shame...you are unprepared for the bodybuilding lifestyle.

;D ;D ;D

Kidding aside, you're living the life bro. Good looking lady there. Nice work trading up!
You guys are missing what is on the table not in the picture :D. I left her that night and had to go make a visit by the ice machine at our hotel.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
What are you guys so afraid of?

If a girl asked m e if I'm into bodybuilding, i would say i'm not about to get onstage anytime soon, but yeah...I train regularly and it's important to me.

Like i need to lie about who the fuck i am to make a girl like me... Seriously, fuck you if you don't like it.

No one's afraid Groink. We're just trying to maximize outcomes, is all. In the case of women, many here feel quantity IS quality. It's hard to argue against that, but go ahead if you want.

There is ZERO chance that saying you're a bodybuilder nets you more women than not saying it.

Not every woman you meet has to be marriage material. For those women, why not NOT scare them off. It's like refusing to change your lure when fishing because that's all you fish with. Different fish in the lake...change up your lure when needed.

If she's a long-term hookup, she'll find out eventually anyways. Pretty hard to hide all traces of the bodybuilding lifestyle. Women snoop...it's their job. But you don't need to pull back the curtains right away. Let them give you what you need before you unleash the "truth". Also, you may never wish to unleash the truth. She might have friends...keep your options open.

It's just playing the odds, my friend. Different strokes for different folks.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:24 PM »
Here is a pic of my girlfriend, the sexiest babe on Earth. She loves to touch my now puny muscles (I lost all my size in hospital) and I enjoy her hot body everyday, when I want it.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2013, 01:21:08 PM »
I don't like to brag but her back is particularly yummy. Just lovely.