Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 23, 2014, 04:26:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love you POF sluts  (Read 13419 times)
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2012, 01:33:38 PM »

What kind of pics should I put on?

Something from the gym where I have a shirt on? 

I don't want to come off as a creep.  Want the milfs to see my muscle, but don't want to scare the 18 year olds away.

No shirtless pics..look Profesional..seem valuable..
Report to moderator   Logged
SF1900
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2012, 01:36:38 PM »

No shirtless pics..look Profesional..seem valuable..

I agree. No shirtless pic. But a pic that shows off your physique.
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2012, 01:36:58 PM »

What kind of pics should I put on?

Something from the gym where I have a shirt on? 

I don't want to come off as a creep.  Want the milfs to see my muscle, but don't want to scare the 18 year olds away.

Come up with some creative opener you can copy and paste..you must work the numbers hard..no mercy
NotSure
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »

One of the few times i will agree with you.
syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

Team Free A-Halo, Servant of Lord Jehova God

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2012, 07:38:51 PM »

I'm all for what your saying brother...I put hard branch warren like work ethic into messenging..diligent work with my girls who replied back..work the dates good..keep the bitches rolling...all sluts..I've had amazing success in pof..it's a number games..once you understand that you will succeeded..at one point this year, because of pof and the girls I worked, I banged 4 girls on one day..all sluts I founds on pof...I'm a handsome juicer who makes money.. oily fat guys can't accomplish that...i can go on dats on demand..and im fucking good at getting bitches to reply back..i have a perfect protocol and it always works..my current relationship is form a girl there...pof is a grown man video game..I talk to girls on there when I'm bored at work, at the mall, in a date, or in a club...

How long have you been doing this? Sounds like it'd get old straight quick -- but perhaps that is just me.
NotSure
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »

You get close enough to her you will be asking her what kind of angel has cum on its wings. You read that bible scripture and thing long and hard when you frakk her.
ZeroPatience
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2012, 07:59:36 PM »

Update: I fucked her, it wasn't great, and will probably never see her again. Thanks POF!
NotSure
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2012, 08:00:16 PM »

Update: I fucked her, it wasn't great, and will probably never see her again. Thanks POF!
Typical beta male.
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 02:38:11 AM »

How long have you been doing this? Sounds like it'd get old straight quick -- but perhaps that is just me.

I live in south Florida so it can never get old...beautiful girls are always popping up
syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2013, 03:52:20 AM »

I live in south Florida so it can never get old...beautiful girls are always popping up

I mean, mentally and 'spiritually,' to get all metaphorical up in here. I feel empty when I revert to that mode of being (running through chicks like a madman).
Griffith
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2013, 04:04:22 AM »

I mean, mentally and 'spiritually,' to get all metaphorical up in here. I feel empty when I revert to that mode of being (running through chicks like a madman).

What's the alternative...? A long-term relationship?
syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2013, 04:07:55 AM »

Fag. Real men run through chicks with wanton abandon, pounding piles of pussy with their bulging muscles absent regret or the slightest hint of self-reflection/concern with deeper aspects of life.
Griffith
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2013, 04:19:39 AM »

Fag. Real men run through chicks with wanton abandon, pounding piles of pussy with their bulging muscles absent regret or the slightest hint of self-reflection/concern with deeper aspects of life.

Ideally, many of us would probably want to be in a relationship with the woman of our dreams...
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2013, 04:30:02 AM »

Ideally, many of us would probably want to be in a relationship with the woman of our dreams...

true, but for me at least, my fears hold me back...

yep, i'm a fucking pussy
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2013, 06:21:44 AM »

true, but for me at least, my fears hold me back...

yep, i'm a fucking pussy
You got to face them one day or continue on 2 choices.
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2013, 10:25:11 AM »

Sounds like you have regrets.  Long on the story, short on the outcome always indicates a problem.

E
NotSure
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2013, 10:26:16 AM »

Sounds like you have regrets.  Long on the story, short on the outcome always indicates a problem.
Grin
Doug_Steele
Getbig V

I'm totally Brolic, bro!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2013, 10:35:50 AM »

The women on that site are so desperate! It's like they are begging someone to have someone knock them up just to get a paycheck. Ridiculousness.  Undecided Undecided

D
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2013, 10:42:32 AM »

The women on that site are so desperate! It's like they are begging someone to have someone knock them up just to get a paycheck. Ridiculousness.  Undecided Undecided
Exactly. Wellfare check in the mail.
airosol
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2013, 01:32:58 PM »

Met 3 girls off that site. One blew me off pretty fast. 2 was decent looking, blew me in my truck after 5 minutes of talking. Number 3 was an attorney (I saw  pictures) took her to pound town after 1 cup of coffee. Gave her a facial and never spoke again.

Good times  Cheesy

grapefruit holder
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »

Come up with some creative opener you can copy and paste..you must work the numbers hard..no mercy

Thank you sir, I appreciate it!

Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2013, 01:52:49 PM »

I live in south Florida

I hope you realize how good you have it.  There are actually people suffering up north in horrible snow and ice right now.  It sucks Sad

mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2013, 02:01:48 PM »

No regrets..I live the law of the numbers game..in the midst of all this pussy hole out fucking and anal cream pies I feel like I will be subject to the love of my life..the law of larger numbers says so..the more you give into the numbers game, the faster you reach your goal. Playing it safe or concerned will only push you further away from your true reality...
snx
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2013, 03:58:25 PM »

Met 3 girls off that site. One blew me off pretty fast. 2 was decent looking, blew me in my truck after 5 minutes of talking. Number 3 was an attorney (I saw  pictures) took her to pound town after 1 cup of coffee. Gave her a facial and never spoke again.

Good times  Cheesy

Only 3?

So, out of three women, you secured 3 rapid, easily obtained blowjobs.

Might I ask...why are you on this forum at all. Why aren't you on POF full time getting easy BJ's?
Army of One
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2013, 04:12:05 PM »

Id rather spank the monkey than waste time going out, having dinner, going back to hers etc just for 5 mins of penis rubbing.As you get older unless its there on a plate at that moment or she's an 8+/10 I really cant be bothered.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!