Author Topic: I love you POF sluts  (Read 37903 times)

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: I love you POF sluts
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2012, 06:58:25 PM »
You get close enough to her you will be asking her what kind of angel has cum on its wings. You read that bible scripture and thing long and hard when you frakk her.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2012, 06:59:36 PM »
Update: I fucked her, it wasn't great, and will probably never see her again. Thanks POF!

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2012, 07:00:16 PM »
Update: I fucked her, it wasn't great, and will probably never see her again. Thanks POF!
Typical beta male.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2013, 01:38:11 AM »
How long have you been doing this? Sounds like it'd get old straight quick -- but perhaps that is just me.

I live in south Florida so it can never get old...beautiful girls are always popping up

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2013, 02:52:20 AM »
I live in south Florida so it can never get old...beautiful girls are always popping up

I mean, mentally and 'spiritually,' to get all metaphorical up in here. I feel empty when I revert to that mode of being (running through chicks like a madman).

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2013, 03:04:22 AM »
I mean, mentally and 'spiritually,' to get all metaphorical up in here. I feel empty when I revert to that mode of being (running through chicks like a madman).

What's the alternative...? A long-term relationship?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2013, 03:07:55 AM »

Fag. Real men run through chicks with wanton abandon, pounding piles of pussy with their bulging muscles absent regret or the slightest hint of self-reflection/concern with deeper aspects of life.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2013, 03:19:39 AM »
Fag. Real men run through chicks with wanton abandon, pounding piles of pussy with their bulging muscles absent regret or the slightest hint of self-reflection/concern with deeper aspects of life.

Ideally, many of us would probably want to be in a relationship with the woman of our dreams...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:02 AM »
Ideally, many of us would probably want to be in a relationship with the woman of our dreams...

true, but for me at least, my fears hold me back...

yep, i'm a fucking pussy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2013, 05:21:44 AM »
true, but for me at least, my fears hold me back...

yep, i'm a fucking pussy
You got to face them one day or continue on 2 choices.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2013, 09:25:11 AM »
Sounds like you have regrets.  Long on the story, short on the outcome always indicates a problem.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2013, 09:26:16 AM »
Sounds like you have regrets.  Long on the story, short on the outcome always indicates a problem.
;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2013, 09:35:50 AM »
The women on that site are so desperate! It's like they are begging someone to have someone knock them up just to get a paycheck. Ridiculousness.  :-\ :-\
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2013, 09:42:32 AM »
The women on that site are so desperate! It's like they are begging someone to have someone knock them up just to get a paycheck. Ridiculousness.  :-\ :-\
Exactly. Wellfare check in the mail.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2013, 12:32:58 PM »
Met 3 girls off that site. One blew me off pretty fast. 2 was decent looking, blew me in my truck after 5 minutes of talking. Number 3 was an attorney (I saw  pictures) took her to pound town after 1 cup of coffee. Gave her a facial and never spoke again.

Good times  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2013, 12:49:50 PM »
Come up with some creative opener you can copy and paste..you must work the numbers hard..no mercy

Thank you sir, I appreciate it!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2013, 12:52:49 PM »
I live in south Florida

I hope you realize how good you have it.  There are actually people suffering up north in horrible snow and ice right now.  It sucks :(

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2013, 01:01:48 PM »

No regrets..I live the law of the numbers game..in the midst of all this pussy hole out fucking and anal cream pies I feel like I will be subject to the love of my life..the law of larger numbers says so..the more you give into the numbers game, the faster you reach your goal. Playing it safe or concerned will only push you further away from your true reality...

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2013, 02:58:25 PM »
Met 3 girls off that site. One blew me off pretty fast. 2 was decent looking, blew me in my truck after 5 minutes of talking. Number 3 was an attorney (I saw  pictures) took her to pound town after 1 cup of coffee. Gave her a facial and never spoke again.

Good times  :D

Only 3?

So, out of three women, you secured 3 rapid, easily obtained blowjobs.

Might I ask...why are you on this forum at all. Why aren't you on POF full time getting easy BJ's?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
Id rather spank the monkey than waste time going out, having dinner, going back to hers etc just for 5 mins of penis rubbing.As you get older unless its there on a plate at that moment or she's an 8+/10 I really cant be bothered.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2013, 03:16:18 PM »
Id rather spank the monkey than waste time going out, having dinner, going back to hers etc just for 5 mins of penis rubbing.As you get older unless its there on a plate at that moment or she's an 8+/10 I really cant be bothered.
Exactly.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2013, 03:35:38 PM »
..in the midst of all this pussy hole out fucking and anal cream pies I feel like I will be subject to the love of my life..

Well, I can't assert a priori that a woman who implicitly agrees to be anal creampie #34 (or whatever) via the internet absolutely will not end up being the love of your life, because (i) it is ultimately an empirical claim and (ii) stranger things have happened; I will say, however, that it doesn't seem particularly likely.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2013, 03:45:52 PM »
Thank God and technology for a wonderful website called plenty of fish. How else can you so easily get pussy without ever having to step foot outside your own house? This is how easy POF is: if you can not get on there and be fucking a slut within about a week of being a member, you are gay. Sure, most of them are fat, ugly, or both, and most of them are crazy as fuck also. There are a few cute ones, however, who are only crazy and not fat; these sluts are fuckable. I just got off the phone with this real weird one. The whole time we are txting and then the whole time we are on the phone she is acting so innocent, like she would never do anything so soon. My dick is in topic all the time and finially it comes to be that she wants to see it. So i send the picture and she loves it. It's not huge just real thick like bitches like it. Then we go from txting to talking on the phone, and shes telling me how she loves sucking dick, loves pleasing a man, can make me cum by sucking my dick and deepthroating me. Then she wants to have a little phone sex, and I find out she likes it rough! I love you POF. She is coming over at 9 am tomorrow after she drops  her kid at daycare. She claims we are not having sex, but I'm pretty sure she's a slut.

With your attitude it is a wonder any sane woman is still internet dating.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »
With your attitude it is a wonder any sane woman is still internet dating.

That's the beauty of internet dating...these bitches don't know I'm a scumbag! They think I am looking for love!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »
this one wants to bang shes hot as hell lives about 45 min and i have a girl friend, i dont have the heart to dump my girl and start with this one but got damn this one would be hot

to me thats a solid 9.3
A