Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 28, 2014, 04:37:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I love you POF sluts  (Read 13587 times)
Mr Nobody
Getbig V

Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2013, 04:16:18 PM »

Id rather spank the monkey than waste time going out, having dinner, going back to hers etc just for 5 mins of penis rubbing.As you get older unless its there on a plate at that moment or she's an 8+/10 I really cant be bothered.
Exactly.
Report to moderator   Logged
syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

« Reply #76 on: January 01, 2013, 04:35:38 PM »

..in the midst of all this pussy hole out fucking and anal cream pies I feel like I will be subject to the love of my life..

Well, I can't assert a priori that a woman who implicitly agrees to be anal creampie #34 (or whatever) via the internet absolutely will not end up being the love of your life, because (i) it is ultimately an empirical claim and (ii) stranger things have happened; I will say, however, that it doesn't seem particularly likely.
Howard
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #77 on: January 01, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »

Thank God and technology for a wonderful website called plenty of fish. How else can you so easily get pussy without ever having to step foot outside your own house? This is how easy POF is: if you can not get on there and be fucking a slut within about a week of being a member, you are gay. Sure, most of them are fat, ugly, or both, and most of them are crazy as fuck also. There are a few cute ones, however, who are only crazy and not fat; these sluts are fuckable. I just got off the phone with this real weird one. The whole time we are txting and then the whole time we are on the phone she is acting so innocent, like she would never do anything so soon. My dick is in topic all the time and finially it comes to be that she wants to see it. So i send the picture and she loves it. It's not huge just real thick like bitches like it. Then we go from txting to talking on the phone, and shes telling me how she loves sucking dick, loves pleasing a man, can make me cum by sucking my dick and deepthroating me. Then she wants to have a little phone sex, and I find out she likes it rough! I love you POF. She is coming over at 9 am tomorrow after she drops  her kid at daycare. She claims we are not having sex, but I'm pretty sure she's a slut.

With your attitude it is a wonder any sane woman is still internet dating.
ZeroPatience
Getbig II

« Reply #78 on: January 01, 2013, 04:54:08 PM »

With your attitude it is a wonder any sane woman is still internet dating.

That's the beauty of internet dating...these bitches don't know I'm a scumbag! They think I am looking for love!
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« Reply #79 on: January 01, 2013, 05:07:21 PM »

this one wants to bang shes hot as hell lives about 45 min and i have a girl friend, i dont have the heart to dump my girl and start with this one but got damn this one would be hot

to me thats a solid 9.3

A
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2013, 05:11:09 PM »

this one wants to bang shes hot as hell lives about 45 min and i have a girl friend, i dont have the heart to dump my girl and start with this one but got damn this one would be hot

to me thats a solid 9.3

how old is she?

and how old's your girlfriend?
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #81 on: January 01, 2013, 05:13:43 PM »

how old is she?

and how old's your girlfriend?

that girl is 25

A
polychronopolous
Getbig V

Ya gotta play thru it!!

« Reply #82 on: January 01, 2013, 05:14:31 PM »

to me thats a solid 9.3

You should put a good ole fashioned country boy fuck on that one.
ZeroPatience
Getbig II

« Reply #83 on: January 01, 2013, 05:16:02 PM »

to me thats a solid 9.3

This is an easy fix: You don't dump your gf, you cheat on her with the hot POF slut.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #84 on: January 01, 2013, 05:21:59 PM »

This is an easy fix: You don't dump your gf, you cheat on her with the hot POF slut.
cheating is fucking work bro almost kills the fun if your girl knows where your at hard to find the time to drive there go on a date or 2 it may take then fuck

A
ZeroPatience
Getbig II

« Reply #85 on: January 01, 2013, 05:24:36 PM »

cheating is fucking work bro almost kills the fun if your girl knows where your at hard to find the time to drive there go on a date or 2 it may take then fuck

Bro, if you have to take a POF bitch out on a date before she lets you fuck, she is not worth it.
Marty Champions
Getbig V

« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2013, 06:15:57 PM »

Bro, if you have to take a POF bitch out on a date before she lets you fuck, she is not worth it.
you are the man bro

A
ZeroPatience
Getbig II

« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2013, 06:26:30 PM »

you are the man bro

Naw bro it's just this organon sust and bayer proviron has me horny as fuck!!! O and don't forget about craigslist hoes...Just don't pay more than $80 for some ass or you are getting ripped off.
mogulgangi
Getbig IV

fitness celebrity

« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2013, 06:38:09 PM »

That's the beauty of internet dating...these bitches don't know I'm a scumbag! They think I am looking for love!

Great words..women are the same way though...don't underestimate the power of seduction of women..there are some pros in the female community that are out there looking for an arrangement or salary from a sugar daddy..hence websites sucks as seeking arrangement.com, and such..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!