Author Topic: I love you POF sluts  (Read 37896 times)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
I love you POF sluts
« on: December 30, 2012, 07:57:56 PM »
Thank God and technology for a wonderful website called plenty of fish. How else can you so easily get pussy without ever having to step foot outside your own house? This is how easy POF is: if you can not get on there and be fucking a slut within about a week of being a member, you are gay. Sure, most of them are fat, ugly, or both, and most of them are crazy as fuck also. There are a few cute ones, however, who are only crazy and not fat; these sluts are fuckable. I just got off the phone with this real weird one. The whole time we are txting and then the whole time we are on the phone she is acting so innocent, like she would never do anything so soon. My dick is in topic all the time and finially it comes to be that she wants to see it. So i send the picture and she loves it. It's not huge just real thick like bitches like it. Then we go from txting to talking on the phone, and shes telling me how she loves sucking dick, loves pleasing a man, can make me cum by sucking my dick and deepthroating me. Then she wants to have a little phone sex, and I find out she likes it rough! I love you POF. She is coming over at 9 am tomorrow after she drops  her kid at daycare. She claims we are not having sex, but I'm pretty sure she's a slut.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: I love you POF sluts
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 08:01:39 PM »
"Hiiii, nice to see you!"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 08:10:47 PM »
Post some pics of her tits if you get a chance.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 08:18:33 PM »
Thank God and technology for a wonderful website called plenty of fish. How else can you so easily get pussy without ever having to step foot outside your own house? This is how easy POF is: if you can not get on there and be fucking a slut within about a week of being a member, you are gay. Sure, most of them are fat, ugly, or both, and most of them are crazy as fuck also. There are a few cute ones, however, who are only crazy and not fat; these sluts are fuckable. I just got off the phone with this real weird one. The whole time we are txting and then the whole time we are on the phone she is acting so innocent, like she would never do anything so soon. My dick is in topic all the time and finially it comes to be that she wants to see it. So i send the picture and she loves it. It's not huge just real thick like bitches like it. Then we go from txting to talking on the phone, and shes telling me how she loves sucking dick, loves pleasing a man, can make me cum by sucking my dick and deepthroating me. Then she wants to have a little phone sex, and I find out she likes it rough! I love you POF. She is coming over at 9 am tomorrow after she drops  her kid at daycare. She claims we are not having sex, but I'm pretty sure she's a slut.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 08:22:22 PM »
Does "she" know that you are only 5 feet 3 inches tall?  ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 08:25:55 PM »
Does "she" know that you are only 5 feet 3 inches tall?  ???

I hope she does. Being 5'6" myself, I always make sure they know I am 5'6" just in case they are expecting someone 6'0" or are 6'0" themselves.

Id love to see her expression if she turns out to be 6'0" and he is only 5'3" lol
X

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 08:32:59 PM »
Yes she knows i am 5'4.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »
Yes she knows i am 5'4.
Nice try.  You know you have added at least an inch you are 5 foot 3 or 5 foot 2 at best.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 08:38:42 PM »
Yes she knows i am 5'4.

I hope you're either:

1) JACKED
2) rich
3) facially handsome
4) big in the right areas
X

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 09:18:13 PM »
STFU.....Are you for real???

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »
prolly not but it makes for an entertaining read

getbig or getgot

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2012, 11:31:18 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2012, 11:51:40 PM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2012, 12:05:13 AM »
a dutch fella?

Yes it's doctor dutch all dressed up.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2012, 12:08:42 AM »
Yes it's doctor dutch all dressed up.

why am i not surprised

maybe there's some of them sexy young nursing students that he's been talking bout lately somewhere nearby

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2012, 12:28:18 AM »
When I was single for a bit, I took getbigs advice and used this site. I officially met the most crazy girl I have ever talked to in my life, HANDS DOWN. She had a daughter which was whatever.. I was cool with her but didn't try at all.... she started to instantly became clingy as fuck before I ever met her. Starts acting like I could be her daughters father and expects me to eventually do shit with her.. So I tried to just put her down easy and was like listen, I am not over my ex girlfriend so I don't want to lead you on.. I just got out of a long relationship. She responds with telling me she basically just wants fucked and thats it.. so I think, hey why not she was a decent looking girl and had some huge tits. I made it clear this is JUST SEX. I even told her I am moving out of town next month. So she comes over.. we bone instantly and she leaves right away. I think awesome, I can handle this.. seemed cool in person pretty good in bed so whatever. She starts going really psycho on me.. She starts to  trying to "date" and I tell her I can't. She freaks out on me telling I am a piece of shit and just like every other guy and starts going off the deep end about ruining my life and how she told her daughter about me.. So I think ok whatever bitch is crazy and this is over. I stop responding to her. She shows up at my fucking townhouse three times, and my roommate tells her every time I am not there. . She then proceeds to send FAKE text messages, pretending like she was texting someone else.. talking about how she is making $100k a year now as a lawyer(she didn't go to law school), how she is getting paid to model now, how her ex wishes he never left her. Keep in mind these were all set up to make it seem like she was having a normal conversation with someone else even though I never responded so she could never get it mixed up. It has been five months she texts me AT LEAST 4-5 times a week STILL with "Hi." I have a program on my phone to block her number instead of going to verizon, but I can still see texts and calls...

This is all from meeting a girl once, boning her, and that was it.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2012, 12:32:06 AM »
I hope you're either:

1) JACKED
2) rich
3) facially handsome
4) big in the right areas

Everything except rich.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2012, 12:33:18 AM »

Very true. Shit just happened right before my post.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2012, 04:13:43 AM »

Some STDs are forever

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2012, 04:48:59 AM »

Is this POF site free...?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2012, 04:51:23 AM »
Is this POF site free...?

Yes it's great

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 04:54:58 AM »
When I was single for a bit, I took getbigs advice and used this site. I officially met the most crazy girl I have ever talked to in my life, HANDS DOWN. She had a daughter which was whatever.. I was cool with her but didn't try at all.... she started to instantly became clingy as fuck before I ever met her. Starts acting like I could be her daughters father and expects me to eventually do shit with her.. So I tried to just put her down easy and was like listen, I am not over my ex girlfriend so I don't want to lead you on.. I just got out of a long relationship. She responds with telling me she basically just wants fucked and thats it.. so I think, hey why not she was a decent looking girl and had some huge tits. I made it clear this is JUST SEX. I even told her I am moving out of town next month. So she comes over.. we bone instantly and she leaves right away. I think awesome, I can handle this.. seemed cool in person pretty good in bed so whatever. She starts going really psycho on me.. She starts to  trying to "date" and I tell her I can't. She freaks out on me telling I am a piece of shit and just like every other guy and starts going off the deep end about ruining my life and how she told her daughter about me.. So I think ok whatever bitch is crazy and this is over. I stop responding to her. She shows up at my fucking townhouse three times, and my roommate tells her every time I am not there. . She then proceeds to send FAKE text messages, pretending like she was texting someone else.. talking about how she is making $100k a year now as a lawyer(she didn't go to law school), how she is getting paid to model now, how her ex wishes he never left her. Keep in mind these were all set up to make it seem like she was having a normal conversation with someone else even though I never responded so she could never get it mixed up. It has been five months she texts me AT LEAST 4-5 times a week STILL with "Hi." I have a program on my phone to block her number instead of going to verizon, but I can still see texts and calls...

Haha, that was one of the funniest things I've read on this site

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 05:20:23 AM »
What's the best type of profile pic to put up on a site like that?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 06:03:53 AM »

My roommate, when we first got back from college, used match before it blew up. He went on 13 dates and banged all but two the first date. He had two that were crazy just like this. What is it about mentally unstable chicks? I guess someone molested her or something.