Author Topic: Every other young guy at work asks me the same question...  (Read 4745 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Every other young guy at work asks me the same question...
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
You seem like a pretty smart guy, and don't take this the wrong way, but when you have these dudes over, do you see the shame in their eyes?  You know, or maybe you don't, like how some strippers you can tell they're uncomfortable?  I mean, these guys have to be made brutally aware of the seediness of their chosen profession/lifestyle at this point.

Not really.

You see, we don't walk around recruiting just about any hungry NPC competitors to come over for an easy pay day. 

On the contrary, we mingle with the competitors, get to know them better and only really look to engage the ones that are openly bisexual or gay (if they are straight, it's way too much work to truly engage them in any G4P activities).  Then and only then do we mention the fact that we are having a little get together after the show at our place and, if they're interested, are welcome to come by.

"1"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 02:23:28 PM »
Not really.

You see, we don't walk around recruiting just about any hungry NPC competitors to come over for an easy pay day. 

On the contrary, we mingle with the competitors, get to know them better and only really look to engage the ones that are openly bisexual or gay (if they are straight, it's way too much work to truly engage them in any G4P activities).  Then and only then do we mention the fact that we are having a little get together after the show at our place and, if they're interested, are welcome to come by.

"1"

does that happen alot

and here was me thinking all bodybuilders are straight  :D
T

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 02:30:40 PM »
"I don't really want to get as big as those bodybuilder guys on the magazines, I just really want to have the body of Ryan Reynolds, what does it take (diet, exercise regimen, length of time)?"

Any of you gotten similar questions?  I always recommend a healthy dose of starvation for 6 months and some crossfit training.

"1"

Depends on if I think they're serious or not.

If they're serious, I'll help them out, because I won't feel I'm wasting time.

If they're not serious, I would just say "oh, I know someone who knows a guy who get Ryan all his roids. He loses 45lbs of muscle overnight without the stuff".

Most guys then give up asking, take your opinion as fact, and stop bothering you. Only the truly serious have ears that perk up at the word "steroids" and sheepishly ask what the juice might be like. Then you have a willing participant to order your stuff for you from that foreign chinese factory and have it delivered to his house. So he can take the fall in case there's a controlled delivery.

Or something like that....

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2013, 02:32:18 PM »
I would just like to hear a drug using bodybuilder just tell the truth when asked questions about training. For once I just want to hear," I looked like crap prior to injecting steroids. Once I started drugs my physique just took off. I know when I stop juicing I will look like crap again."
not always true......look at larry scott, richard baldwin, robby robinson, dean tornabene, etc.

many guys were lean and put together nicely, before they started juicing. many of these guys still look pretty decent today. my 2 cents.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »
Not really.

On the contrary, we mingle with the competitors, get to know them better and only really look to engage the ones that are openly bisexual or gay (if they are straight, it's way too much work to truly engage them in any G4P activities).  Then and only then do we mention the fact that we are having a little get together after the show at our place and, if they're interested, are welcome to come by.

"1"
That didn't stop the gays from badgering me for "photo shoots" and one on one time.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2013, 02:44:21 PM »
Not really.

On the contrary, we mingle with the competitors, get to know them better and only really look to engage the ones that are openly bisexual or gay (if they are straight, it's way too much work to truly engage them in any G4P activities).  Then and only then do we mention the fact that we are having a little get together after the show at our place and, if they're interested, are welcome to come by.

"1"
this.
all this talk about g4p and its a mustfor all bb is kinda wrong.most of these guys do things like it out of there own free will.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:25 PM »
"I don't really want to get as big as those bodybuilder guys on the magazines, I just really want to have the body of Ryan Reynolds, what does it take (diet, exercise regimen, length of time)?"

Any of you gotten similar questions?  I always recommend a healthy dose of starvation for 6 months and some crossfit training.

"1"

I never liked that guy, but wasn't sure why.  I found out that he's Canadian...  ::)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2013, 03:31:20 PM »
Women do like a lean face.

If you're natural it's quite harder to have decent size and not be carrying a bit of extra fat which makes the face a bit bloated and rounded.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2013, 03:35:36 PM »
Do you tell them that's a chick's mentality? "Oh I dont want to get too big, just tone up." Yes because if you happen to go heavy one day the next thing you know, you wake up the next morning totally jacked you fucking moron

Saying I don't want to get too big is silly. That is like saying I don't want to train to run faster then Ussain Bolt.
That's like me saying if a sing too much in the shower I will sound better then the winners on American Idol LOL

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »
i dont really want to get too big but this would be a good everyday physique

that is a very difficult to maintain 365 ,,diet and or drugs need to used consistent and that is a dried out comp or just after competition look,,few pct bodyfat from there is more ideal,,,

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2013, 06:36:26 PM »
  What is Ryan? 140?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2013, 06:38:20 PM »
  What is Ryan? 140?

If I had to guess, based off of his height 6'2, I'd probably say about 175-185 ripped.

"1"

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2013, 06:57:10 PM »

Any of you gotten similar questions?  I always recommend a healthy dose of starvation for 6 months and some crossfit training.

"1"

Most likely 99.999% of the world could care less about what populates the dais today.  Arnold, even more so than Steve Reeves before him, was unique.  Since Pumping Iron first ran, everyone knows that not only do drugs make the difference they are the only difference.  They also recognized that Arnold was more than just a bodybuilder. 

No one I know of wants to look like Cutler or Coleman.  Having said that I have shown women photos of Reeves and the majority of them pretty much swoon. 

If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose to train for the same goals.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 01:16:02 AM »
Most likely 99.999% of the world could care less about what populates the dais today.  Arnold, even more so than Steve Reeves before him, was unique.  Since Pumping Iron first ran, everyone knows that not only do drugs make the difference they are the only difference.  They also recognized that Arnold was more than just a bodybuilder. 

No one I know of wants to look like Cutler or Coleman.  Having said that I have shown women photos of Reeves and the majority of them pretty much swoon. 

If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose to train for the same goals.

good point, but if you don't have the structure for it ie. a reeves type physique with small joints, narrow hips, and wide clavicles, then you're fucked and it don't matter how you train, coz you'll never look like that without the right structure

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2013, 01:27:14 AM »
one, if you had to estimate the percentage of males who tip the homo/hetero scale decisively toward the former, what would you say?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 02:36:31 AM »
On the gay subject,

There seems to be a lot more gays in gyms nowadays than before, and probably more than I would notice, I'm not good at picking up on that

I don't think its a new thing, its just more open now. Gay guys seem to look after themselves and put a lot of effort into appearance

These are things that I did not notice before, Bay and OMR have educated us

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 02:42:55 AM »
On the gay subject,

There seems to be a lot more gays in gyms nowadays than before, and probably more than I would notice, I'm not good at picking up on that

I don't think its a new thing, its just more open now. Gay guys seem to look after themselves and put a lot of effort into appearance

These are things that I did not notice before, Bay and OMR have educated us

truth be told, gay men are quite the catch, as they are usually quite fit and generally look after themselves very well and they are also rather intelligent and well-educated, moreso than the average man

must piss alot of women off actually ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 09:25:10 AM »
Or, "I dont want to be big, i want to be TONED"...WTF does that mean?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 09:37:12 AM »
Or, "I dont want to be big, i want to be TONED"...WTF does that mean?

I think they mean they just the muscles to be visible on their body, even if they or their muscles aren't big.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 10:01:25 AM »
thats the typical small mans, abs n chest physique, if they want to think thats a physique and workin out tell them to go buy body by jake, bc thats what they need is some more bullshit pumped in they ass

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2013, 10:06:47 AM »
one, if you had to estimate the percentage of males who tip the homo/hetero scale decisively toward the former, what would you say?

I'd say 30-40 percent of males are gay, be it openly or in the closet.  I'd also say that aside from that 30-40%, there are another 10-20 percent of males that are bisexual (both openly and some closeted).

So, based off of what I've seen, I'd go as far as to say that about 50% of males have at one point or another experimented with another male (be it in their early youth or even as adults).

Even if the ones who have experimented have opted to go completely straight after their experience, they have still earned a notch on their belt.

We don't live in the early-to-mid 20th century anymore, whereby men were not capable of exploring their sexuality due to fear of public persecution.  In the 21th century, I've seen a change of tide.  Today, we have entertainers who blur the lines of sexual preference.  We have seen the spawning of androgynous youngsters, both men and women, that make you wonder whether further down the lines male/female gender will become even further blurred at first glance.

Time will tell, but look at the people most admired and tell me whether or not you don't see features which make you wonder..

I dare you to point out which amongst these creatures is truly male versus female.  In the eyes of an indigenous tribesman, it would be terribly difficult to discern.

"1"

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2013, 10:09:05 AM »
That didn't stop the gays from badgering me for "photo shoots" and one on one time.
learn to accept compliments at face value, presumably you know how to say yes or no
c

DerrickRigg

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2013, 11:01:04 AM »
These guys are the lean to-go guys. They want to look good for the women, their jobs, and look good in clothes. Unlike the average gymrat that have over 17" bis and 28" quads who can't fit into regular clothes.
B

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2013, 11:38:13 AM »

I REALLY want to look like those bodybuilders in the magazines, but for some reason when I get  lean I always look like Ryan Reynolds.
lol!