Author Topic: Kevin Levrone Question  (Read 7605 times)

NotSure

• Getbig III
Kevin Levrone Question
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:15:49 AM »
You know after watching this i think i like Kevin even more even though he is bisexual, a drunk, and tried to hit on my woman. One of the few good bodybuilders out there. My question is do you guys know who this Norwegian guy he mentions at 4:07. Was this his schmoe master that paid his way through his bbing career? Why would he want him to lift or eat a piano? Any getbig gay community frequenters have any insight on this?

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
Re: Kevin Levrone Question
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:18:24 AM »

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 09:18:57 AM »

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:19:54 AM »
Could this be the man code named "Norweigan" here with the pony tail?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 09:20:12 AM »
yo, hey, bodybuilding is gay

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 09:28:32 AM »

Could this possibly be Norwegian?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 09:38:47 AM »
You know after watching this i think i like Kevin even more even though he is bisexual, a drunk, and tried to hit on my woman. One of the few good bodybuilders out there. My question is do you guys know who this Norwegian guy he mentions at 4:07. Was this his schmoe master that paid his way through his bbing career? Why would he want him to lift or eat a piano? Any getbig gay community frequenters have any insight on this?

That was quite odd at his mention of "Norwegian" at the end.  We can assume that it is an older white man of some sort who probably has dual citizenship as he most likely traveled with Levrone time to time.  Where I would start would be to look for pictures of old contests, particularly ones when he was new to the IFBB or when he had the most promise and see if we can identify our Norwegian.  There has to be photographic evidence of this and it probably wouldn`t be too difficult to find.  Once we narrow it down, we can then find several locations and then run a cross reference of location and date with discussions, forums and such and we could further pinpoint who this Norwegian may be.  It would take some time, but I am sure we could do it if we really wanted to.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 09:43:29 AM »
Ok, its worse than we thought.  This "Norwegian" is a schmoe of the highest order.

Norwegian on July 29, 2012 at 9:56 pm said:
ben, ive seen them hundreds of time each one of them already. I dont care if Kevin is 245 or 200. Its stil interesting to see how the moves look like when all the bones and hole structure are ment for the Olympia top 3. Take Kevins rigth arm. You put on the beef in fantasy and you see this arm can not be beaten. Well, take 99,9% of other arms. You put on tons of beef in fantasy and stil you realize its far from the upgraded Levrone arm.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 09:46:43 AM »
Kevin Levrone on February 29, 2012 at 6:42 am said:
@ Norwegian,

Bull Dog is up next. Thanks for keeping your eyes on the prize big man. But lets give GC his respect on this post. When I crank it up just make sure you can hang. Norwegian verses “The Maryland Muscle Machine” or “FullBlown” you cant hang with those guys. A Norwegian bully that top heavy guy that can bench more then he can squat. I remember those guys like you. I’m Just kidding Norwegian. I like the way you think. Its all in fun brother.

Peace,
Kevin

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 09:47:21 AM »
Norwegian on March 1, 2012 at 12:09 am said:
No man i will not try this at home.
This is all ya need as a chest workout firestarter.

And your arms are so f. huge, even by todays standards. Making them look like that in that ugly offwhite sweaters of yours…hehe.

Info at the net says there were 24 inches. My God..guys with 22 inches are killers…..is that true, Kevin, 24 inches??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 09:48:15 AM »
Kevin Levrone on March 1, 2012 at 7:09 am said:
@ Norwegian, Yes 24 with a pump.

@Everyone,
Bull dogs training video will be the next training video posted. The Arnold Classic contest is this weekend. I’d like to ask you guys who will be the top 5. I will make a new post about that today. Also what question would you guys like me to ask Rich Gaspari. He will be on the TLR this weekend to talk about whats new and his training. Please email your questions to me.

levrone2000@yahoo.com

Peace,
Kevin

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 09:50:58 AM »
Start@ 35 seconds-  He addresses Norwegian directly.  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »
Kevin on Crank Yankers. Levrone will do anything for 25G and a bottle of whiskey.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9jwj1_kevin-levrone_fun#.UOMhtuQ0WSo

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2013, 09:53:07 AM »
Ohh my..... it's much worse then i feared.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2013, 09:55:14 AM »
Ohh my..... it's much worse then i feared.
Norwegian on August 15, 2012 at 9:58 pm said:
Originally Posted By cincanales
Norwegian, did you not find the poem inspiring enough? This site offers everyone a chance to be inspired, but after seeing your comment I see that you are not content.

Well, call me an old fashion iron looser, but I look up bodybuilding sites to find som Branch Warren hardcore iron blood swet and guts. Not girly poems.
This blog is stil for core bodybuilders rigth? or am i beginning to miss the continous topics?

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2013, 09:56:28 AM »
Start@ 35 seconds-  He addresses Norwegian directly.  ;D

Looks like broskis in love. I learned of his bisexuality from someone deep rooted in the industry. This looks like foreplay in the making. Levrone is the type that likes to work out with his mate and then flips the baseball cap around for a good broski rough house session.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2013, 09:59:07 AM »

Proof ?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »
 :o

Norwegian on October 17, 2012 at 7:52 am said:
Kev, when you arrive I will bring a camera to film. There are no worries when you stay with me. Everything is taken care of. Looking forward to this.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2013, 10:02:10 AM »
Proof ?
Only by word of mouth from an industry insider and a very good source but you explain this picture to me. I don't know about you but i don't know what set of circumstances would illicit this photo coming out. Don't act like it is so shocking. The source knew him pretty well.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2013, 10:02:54 AM »
Holy Shit!

This phone-conversation is lol

Phone

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2013, 10:05:47 AM »

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2013, 10:05:50 AM »
Kevin on Crank Yankers. Levrone will do anything for 25G

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9jwj1_kevin-levrone_fun#.UOMhtuQ0WSo
The funny thing about that is it's just a small glimpse into the potetioal phone calls he received and what went on behind the scenes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2013, 10:07:30 AM »

Notice the carpet marks that indicate a repeated back and forth, back and forth motion, indicating "angel-wings", a submissive position.  I think we all know whats going on here.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2013, 10:08:31 AM »
Notice the carpet marks that indicate a repeated back and forth, back and forth motion, indicating "angel-wings", a submissive position.  I think we all know whats going on here.
Indeed... an angel amongst mere mortals.