Author Topic: BIG ACH dieting down! Day 1 *UPDATED W/ PICS* 3/30/2015  (Read 25162 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: BIG ACH dieting down! Day 1
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2013, 10:56:07 AM »
ach just to inform you subway is loaded with GMO, and their breads have huge amounts of high fructose corn syrup in them, you should stop eating subway and taking advice from a runt like true adonis...............jus t train like an animal, be consistent, and make an effort to train harder each day.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2013, 10:57:00 AM »
and did you know splenda is rat poison

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »
Big Ach what type of lifting routine are you doing. What's the split, sets and amount of exercises per body part. High reps or low?

By the way with a forum  full of ball busters you have always been a class act.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 01:26:39 PM »
hey ach, do u use any fat burners? From what I understand ephedrine is not allowed in arab countries (sucks -- i love ephedrine) they consider it an amphetamine/narcotic (eh?...) if I'm not mistaken?

no idea how the supplement system works over in arab countries, i just know the juice and hgh is otc.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2013, 01:27:51 PM »
hey ach, do u use any fat burners? From what I understand ephedrine is not allowed in arab countries (sucks -- i love ephedrine) they consider it an amphetamine/narcotic (eh?...) if I'm not mistaken?

no idea how the supplement system works over in arab countries, i just know the juice and hgh is otc.

really?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2013, 01:30:49 PM »
Add cheese, chicken, dressing and you are close to at least 800-1000 calories by my guess.   

sounds about right

I overestimate those Just to be safe, and to be clear, I get the subs totally plain, just bread and chicken nothing else. Totally dry.

Yes I'm on track first two days, so far so good.  Got a light craving last night so had some sugar free gum and  cup of tea with splenda. 

Why the syntrax? because I absolutely love the taste of the cookies and cream flavor,  its like I'm cheating on my diet with that.  Plus its a protein blend, not just whey protein, not to stress over little shit, But just like the taste really :-)

Yes this was pretty much the diet I followed in the past, but I usually start at 2500 not 2800.  Not identical, but very close.

gross... why not at least add the low calorie vegetables? would make it taste better... for dressing you can use yellow mustard (very low calorie)

ach just to inform you subway is loaded with GMO, and their breads have huge amounts of high fructose corn syrup in them, you should stop eating subway and taking advice from a runt like true adonis...............jus t train like an animal, be consistent, and make an effort to train harder each day.

subway is shit... anything freeze dried is usually bad news from a health perspective... it's ok on occasion but i would never build a meal plan around it

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2013, 02:10:22 PM »
really?

Ya I know for a fact Qatar and Uae are hardcore on ephedrine.. Lame. They do not allow ampheatmines, bronchodilators and yes class them all under narcotics and equate to even metaphetamines...

Well I know through a lab process ephedrine can be converted to meth... so I guess that's their reasoning.. maybe?

I want to move with the wifey to Qatar... it will totally suck working out and cutting especially without ephedrine lol.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2013, 02:39:55 PM »

Yes I am aware there are a lot of negatives that go along with eating Subway... as I said, I'm ok with that.... its not ideal but its convenient.

and did you know splenda is rat poison

So be it - lol

I will eventually use a fat burner - not sure which one yet, will have to see whats available, whats gotten good feedback, etc.  I did not know ephedrine was banned in Arab countries - but I don't live in an Arab country anymore.  I live in the US lol  I think ephedrine is banned in the US too though?

Ya I know for a fact Qatar and Uae are hardcore on ephedrine.. Lame. They do not allow ampheatmines, bronchodilators and yes class them all under narcotics and equate to even metaphetamines...

Well I know through a lab process ephedrine can be converted to meth... so I guess that's their reasoning.. maybe?

I want to move with the wifey to Qatar... it will totally suck working out and cutting especially without ephedrine lol.

I lived for a month in Doha, Qatar when our company opened up a branch there and I had to go train and prep the new employees.  Nice place... Golds Gym had some weird hours there.... opens at 12 pm and closes at 3 am? lol

gross... why not at least add the low calorie vegetables? would make it taste better... for dressing you can use yellow mustard (very low calorie)

subway is shit... anything freeze dried is usually bad news from a health perspective... it's ok on occasion but i would never build a meal plan around it

I like the way it tastes dry with nothing on.  Eventually as I diet down and decrease calories, I will begin replacing starches with green vegetables like broccolli, lettuce, green beans, etc.

Big Ach what type of lifting routine are you doing. What's the split, sets and amount of exercises per body part. High reps or low?

By the way with a forum  full of ball busters you have always been a class act.

Thanks for the kind words buddy!

My work outs are high volume... 2 - 2.5 hours a day, 5 days a week, monday through friday.
I do a combination of both high reps (25-30) and low reps (4-6), I don't utilize too many different exercises per body part and instead do a select few but many sets 6-8 per exercise.  I definitely use way more machines than I do free weights, probably a bad thing but I don't really care, I keep it fun.  I haven't squatted for over 2 years and probably never will again aside from the fact that I don't like squats (call me a pussy, I don't really care) I developed a swelling on the back of my neck as a result from years of heavy squatting by holding the bar pretty high up and not on my traps, I know many squatters develop a squat bump, but it was definitely getting out of control and was giving  me a lot of neck pain, So I stopped and it improved (though its not totally gone)....  I do deadlifts from time to time, can't really say its an integral part of my work outs (though it used to be for many years) but now i'm just lazy - thats really my only excuse.   I pretty much have stopped any exercise I don't enjoy and found an alternative for it, I know some will say thats bad, but honestly, I'm not gonna do this whole bodybuilding thing if its not fun.... I hardly ever do abs - they just sort of appear when I diet down, I really should probably start but I just find a hard time fitting them in, maybe weekends could be good.  A lot of what I say may not be EXACTLY "the best bodybuilding way" but whatever, its always worked for me and given me good results as long as I stayed consistent!

My work outs look like this:

Monday:  Legs / Calves
Leg Extensions (7-8 sets... including warm ups)
Leg Presses (7-8 sets)
Leg Curls (6 sets)
Outer thigh machine (Abductor?)  If I'm in a good mood... 3-4 sets
Calves (If I'm not too tired) 6 sets)

Tuesday:  Chest
Hammer Strength Incline Press (With the weight stack... 7-8 sets... including warm ups)
Seated Free Motion cable crossovers (7 sets)
Smith Machine flat Bench Press or Hammer Strength Press (with the free weights.... 7 sets)
Pec-Dec (6 sets)

Wednesday:  Back / Traps
Wide Grip pull downs or wide grip chin ups (7 sets including warm ups)
Close grip or wide grip seated cable rows (6-7 sets)
Straight arm cable pulldowns (6 sets)
Hammer Strength shrugs (5-6 sets)

Thursday:  Shoulders
Hammer Strength Military Presses (With the weight stack.... 7-8 sets... including warm ups)
Seated Machine Side Laterals (6-7 sets)
Rear Delts (reverse on the pec dec) or Dumbell side laterals (6 sets)
Hammer Strength Military presses (With the free weights....Every now and then... 5 sets)

Friday:  Arms / Calves
Seated Iso-Machine curls (7-8 sets... including warm ups)
Seated dumbell curls or cable curls with the cambered bar (7 sets)
Machine preacher curls (7 sets)
Tricep cable push downs (8 sets... including warm ups)
Overhead tricep extensions (on the designated machine or with the cables.... 7 sets)
Calves (6 sets)

Saturday & Sunday:  Off

Gotta go hit up some back tonight!  Gonna get ready while my George Foreman is fired up  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2013, 02:44:33 PM »
I would look like Auschwiz survivor doing this workout, especially without drugs. Low volume works for me, always had best gains when my workouts were quick and fast.

By the way, does anyone have any theory why people are so different in regards to this? I also noticed that, although it is not a rule, shorter guys tend to prefer low volume and taller high... That makes no sense whatsoever to me, but still.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 03:19:29 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: BIG ACH dieting down! Day 1 *UPDATED W/ PICS*
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2013, 03:47:29 PM »
Added some pics from today to the first post!

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2013, 03:50:13 PM »
Can you fly commercial airliners?
from incomplete data

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2013, 03:51:59 PM »
Added some pics from today to the first post!
good luck,,,looking foward to the progress,,,

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »

Allahu akbar!

You've got balls of steel putting yourself out there like this.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2013, 03:54:27 PM »
ya i heard in qatar they have some amazing gyms... but when i go there i gotta be ready for my trt and for cycling lol. I'm on trt for life...

As far as I know like most arab countries otc pharmacies should sell test, deca, primo and hgh. I like my tren.. i like my var... i like my tbol... will have to work that out lol.. primo is def a bonus. Hmm... and I def like my ephedrine. I need to find some arab bodybuilding forums.

I got all my local domestic sources sorted while im in canada, i got access to some good gear... gonna need to source out some stuff there but then again all them arabs are huge.. they have to be getting legit stuff! Just I guess i gotta befriend ppl there lol

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2013, 06:06:49 PM »
I think there's something your parents haven't told you yet.

Good luck with the diet.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2013, 06:14:01 PM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: BIG ACH dieting down! Day 1 *UPDATED W/ PICS* 1/2/2013
« Reply #67 on: January 02, 2013, 06:17:54 PM »
you have a very delicate looking neck  :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #68 on: January 02, 2013, 06:19:49 PM »
Ach - w the diet you are following how many weeks you think until you get ripped?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 02, 2013, 06:22:28 PM »

I knowwwwwww, its awful.  Need to step up the trap work :-/

Ach - w the diet you are following how many weeks you think until you get ripped?

I have been able to diet down for shows from 260 down to 180 in about 4 months.

I'm not as fat as I used to be (believe it or not) nor am I trying to get down to contest weight.  I'm guessing things will start to look a little decent at about 12-14 weeks, but like I said I'm in no rush.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 02, 2013, 06:24:55 PM »
I knowwwwwww, its awful.  Need to step up the trap work :-/

I have been able to diet down for shows from 260 down to 180 in about 4 months.

I'm not as fat as I used to be (believe it or not) nor am I trying to get down to contest weight.  I'm guessing things will start to look a little decent at about 12-14 weeks, but like I said I'm in no rush.

Dude - 80 lbs over 16 weeks?    Really?   WTF you doing living in a garbage bag anda sauna? 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #71 on: January 02, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »
It will look great as soon as you get down to 10 % bodyfat Ach!

Holding my thumbs!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: January 02, 2013, 06:35:17 PM »
Lol ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2013, 06:35:59 PM »
It will look great as soon as you get down to 10 % bodyfat Ach!

Holding my thumbs!

Neck looks shopped

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 02, 2013, 06:36:15 PM »

I agree, some neckwork required.

Extra scoop of Myo-Blitz daily should do the trick.