Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilder Doug Miller  (Read 70269 times)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Natural Bodybuilder Doug Miller
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 06:19:49 PM »
I told him many times he should just do the team universe and blow that shit away but he is humble and is like, oh I dunno if I would even break top 10.  I bet he will do it in the next 5-10 years.

Guess what, Ach? I can really give a shit less what kind of car he drives. Whats your point?

My point is that people are knocking his degrees and what have you when he has really proven himself and done so well with his business ventures.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
I told him many times he should just do the team universe and blow that shit away but he is humble and is like, oh I dunno if I would even break top 10.  I bet he will do it in the next 5-10 years.

My point is that people are knocking his degrees and what have you when he has really proven himself and done so well with his business ventures.

Maybe people are knocking him because he is a filthy liar.

What you're basically saying is that this guy has better genetics than the top IFBB pros. If he looks like that naturally, imagine what he would look like on the sauce. Would blow Ronnie Coleman out of the water.

If he wasnt your friend, you would be saying he in the sauce as well.
X

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2013, 06:23:58 PM »
I believe he's natural

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 06:24:11 PM »
Maybe people are knocking him because he is a filthy liar.

What you're basically saying is that this guy has better genetics than the top IFBB pros. If he looks like that naturally, imagine what he would look like on the sauce. Would blow Ronnie Coleman out of the water.

If he wasnt your friend, you would be saying he in the sauce as well.

You are right I would be.  But because I know him personally, I saw How he lives his life, never misses a meal or a work out, never cheats on the diet on or offseason, has passed many many drug tests.  He is a freak period.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2013, 06:26:57 PM »
You are right I would be.  But because I know him personally, I saw How he lives his life, never misses a meal or a work out, never cheats on the diet on or offseason, has passed many many drug tests.  He is a freak period.

Great, but there are thousands and thousands of people that do this, even people with awesome genetics that never look like this. The difference is that your friend is on drugs. Just accept this fact and move on.

As for passing the drug tests, wow, just about anyone can pass a drug test if they know what to do.
X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2013, 06:29:53 PM »
You are right I would be.  But because I know him personally, I saw How he lives his life, never misses a meal or a work out, never cheats on the diet on or offseason, has passed many many drug tests.  He is a freak period.

With all due respect habibi (and you know I love you, أحبك يا أخي), all of the IFBB pros I know personally have never failed a drug tests and all love to claim natural.

You might know him very well, but I highly doubt you go home with him at night or even take a peek as he injects in his bathroom before going to bed.

Things he has against him with regards to his ability to look this way:

(A) He is white
(B) He was a full-time student
(C) He has a full time job
(D) He would be the first man on the planet to have better genetics (that have somehow managed to express themselves in an superhuman fashion without steroids as a catalyst) than Ronnie Coleman without ever using steroids.

..But fuck do I know, I just enjoy a clean anus in the morning with no fecal matter around the corners,
"1"

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »

Dude is 5'7 or 5'8 and competes at 185 - 190  - thats hardly IFBB level.

As I said - I really don't blame you guys for calling me a naive bitch, I believe he is natural. And no I have no proof that he is... it is because we're friends and I'm taking his word for it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2013, 06:52:56 PM »

As I said - I really don't blame you guys for calling me a naive bitch, I believe he is natural. And no I have no proof that he is... it is because we're friends and I'm taking his word for it.

Yes, because no one ever lies to their friends  ::) ::)
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2013, 06:54:08 PM »
Yes, because no one ever lies to their friends  ::) ::)

If he is lying he's lying... so be it!  As I said, if he says he's natural I'm gonna believe him!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2013, 06:55:19 PM »
If he is lying he's lying... so be it!  As I said, if he says he's natural I'm gonna believe him!

Deep down you really know the truth. You're being blinded by your emotions attached to him.

Logically, you know the truth.
X

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2013, 06:55:56 PM »
I'm gonna jump on here and defend Doug because I know him personally, have trained with him countless times, had him over at my place for dinner, invited me to his wedding and vice versa.

I will go on record and say I have never seen a more determined person in regards to bodybuilding than Doug, dude trains harder than a beast and is so anal about his nutrition its annoying.

Either way he could care less what you all think.  Doug owns his own gym, his own supplement company, and his own supplement store, works as a top manager at a top firm in DC and drives a sick sick sick ass v8 6.0 liter super car.  Truly laughing his way to the bank.

I can appreciate your wanting to go on the record defending your friend, but the fact is that neither your nor his opinion is relevant to the current discussion -- the almost certain fact that lying is a core of his being, possibly to the detriment of naive fitness enthusiasts and other young persons.

That doesn't mean he isn't a hard worker, or that you haven't had positive experiences with him.

Also, I can't speak for the others, but I am merely participating in the discussion due to a calm mix of amusement, curiosity, and horror; I don't care enough to "hate."

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2013, 06:56:43 PM »
Deep down you really know the truth. You're being blinded by your emotions attached to him.

Logically, you know the truth.

No because I genuinely believe many on here (and in general) really underestimate what can be achieved naturally!

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2013, 07:26:53 PM »

He might be from another planet.  That's possible too, right?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »
Right on   Thanks.

Strong, very strong.  If dude were clean (which he absolutely is not) he could easily jump on the gear for a year and pull 800.

Ok, just for the skae of argument,let's pretend we were going to debate this in open court.
I would use as my evidence that he was clean- the numerous drug tests he has passed in recent yrs.

So what's your evidence he is juiced, that would hold up in court as a counter to my evidence? Just curious.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42:17 PM »

i'm not gonna slam u or him ,,but it has nothing to do with what u wrote ,,thats hardly ifbb 185-190 skinned ,,he's skinned striations in his back and ass,,,let me tell u i have seen 175 lb usa winners middleweights with same condition and height on everything under the sun,,,they turn or can turn pro winning the national title thats ifbb pro regardless if they step on pro stage or not,,,'weight'means nothing,,,its size plus this insane condition thats debatable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »
Ok, just for the skae of argument,let's pretend we were going to debate this in open court.
I would use as my evidence that he was clean- the numerous drug tests he has passed in recent yrs.

So what's your evidence he is juiced, that would hold up in court as a counter to my evidence? Just curious.

We dont have any evidence. There is nothing that would hold up in court. We dont even know the guy, so its an impossible question to answer. What evidence could we provide except using COMMON SENSE!

Would we need evidence that Ronnie Coleman took steroids? No. Its common sense. May not be sufficient evidence in court, but some things you just know.
X

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »
Yes he's Natural as Gustavo Badell pretends he's 100% Natural  ::)

TEAM WOLF

epic_alien

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 09:00:03 PM »
I told him many times he should just do the team universe and blow that shit away but he is humble and is like, oh I dunno if I would even break top 10.  I bet he will do it in the next 5-10 years.

yes, this is coming from a guy who walked out of his house, wearing a skin tight white  lingerie shirt, with his belly hanging out

yes your quite credible and living in reality

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2013, 09:09:03 PM »
ive noticed alot of these guys that claim natural do very well in business and have respectable jobs.no doubt they have very upstanding friends and associates that possibly aren't into the BB/gym thing but are aware that steroids are "bad"
thus theres every reason to say your natural.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 09:09:29 PM »
yes, this is coming from a guy who walked out of his house, wearing a skin tight white  lingerie shirt, with his belly hanging out

yes your quite credible and living in reality

That shirt is probably the most hideous thing I've ever seen a grown man wear!And I've seen pictures of Gay Pride festivals!(no homo).

Every time Fat Ach defends a guy like this he just outs himself as the user he has been in some of his better contest showings.He knows if he supports a guy like this it can make it seem like he has always been natural too.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
We dont have any evidence. There is nothing that would hold up in court. We dont even know the guy, so its an impossible question to answer. What evidence could we provide except using COMMON SENSE!

Would we need evidence that Ronnie Coleman took steroids? No. Its common sense. May not be sufficient evidence in court, but some things you just know.

Yeah, I figured you didn't have any actual proof.
LOL, I would love to see you in a murder trial.
Your honor, we have no weopon , no DNA and no actual evidence he was even at the murder scene.
BUT we know he did it because he LOOKS like a killer.

I rest my case hahahaha

Here is what I KNOW. The guy has passed numerous drug tests in various natty shows. He only weighs around 185 -190 in contest shape.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2013, 09:16:43 PM »
Yeah, I figured you didn't have any actual proof.
LOL, I would love to see you in a murder trial.
Your honor, we have no weopon , no DNA and no actual evidence he was even at the murder scene.
BUT we know he did it because he LOOKS like a killer.

I rest my case hahahaha

Here is what I KNOW. The guy has passed numerous drug tests in various natty shows. He only weighs around 185 -190 in contest shape.

Did you need proof to know for sure that Michael Jackson had plastic surgery?no you didn't, because you could see it.The amount of muscle the guy holds being as lean as he is is the dead giveaway.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2013, 09:21:24 PM »

My lawyer is in prison for DUI. I have to postpone our court case. 
a

epic_alien

« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2013, 09:24:04 PM »
That shirt is probably the most hideous thing I've ever seen a grown man wear!And I've seen pictures of Gay Pride festivals!(no homo).

Every time Fat Ach defends a guy like this he just outs himself as the user he has been in some of his better contest showings.He knows if he supports a guy like this it can make it seem like he has always been natural too.

yes that thing he he was wearing clarifies the level of delusion he is at. its like some ghetto black woman wearing fishnet shirts over her nasty ashy tub of lard body. that shirt and seeing his silver dollar dark filthy nipples and fat belly hanging out made me think of just that. some ugly ghetto hoe at the bus stop.

then to see he starts a thread about his new diet, the subway guy diet,  just completes the level of insanity this man lives in. he is like a woman, eats for emotional reasons.

otherwise he is a nice fellow it seems

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2013, 09:36:54 PM »
My lawyer is in prison for DUI. I have to postpone our court case. 

8)