Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilder Doug Miller  (Read 70157 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Natural Bodybuilder Doug Miller
« Reply #75 on: January 03, 2013, 08:39:19 AM »
That's your argument? Really, that's the example you want to use? LOL

I now realize ( yet again) that trying to debate any BB drug issue vs natural is silly here on getbig.
Logic , proof and reason are out and "group think bro science" rule the day here at get big hahaha.

In the end despite the fact this guy has actual drug tests that would even hold up in court, you folks just know better.
I guess you  embrace the motto; " Don't confuse me with the facts."

You've been around bbing longer than a lot here. Of all people you should know what's what

Sounds like you're just trying to go against the grain and prove others wrong

Unless you really believe what you're saying....

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 03, 2013, 08:42:30 AM »
Yeah, I figured you didn't have any actual proof.
LOL, I would love to see you in a murder trial.
Your honor, we have no weopon , no DNA and no actual evidence he was even at the murder scene.
BUT we know he did it because he LOOKS like a killer.

I rest my case hahahaha

Here is what I KNOW. The guy has passed numerous drug tests in various natty shows. He only weighs around 185 -190 in contest shape.

I have no idea what drug tests he passed.   Chris Benoit used to pass the WWE's drug tests as well. 

just sayin.....

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2013, 08:47:17 AM »
Those videos of him deadlifting are insane.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2013, 08:51:24 AM »
I have no idea what drug tests he passed.   Chris Benoit used to pass the WWE's drug tests as well. 

just sayin.....

Lie detector - lie

Urine - masking agents, don't take tested drugs, or time use accordingly

Aren't tests done randomly ? tests cost money 

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2013, 09:48:40 AM »
and to be a narcissistic sociopath

My thoughts exactly...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2013, 09:51:12 AM »
That's your argument? Really, that's the example you want to use? LOL

I now realize ( yet again) that trying to debate any BB drug issue vs natural is silly here on getbig.
Logic , proof and reason are out and "group think bro science" rule the day here at get big hahaha.

In the end despite the fact this guy has actual drug tests that would even hold up in court, you folks just know better.
I guess you  embrace the motto; " Don't confuse me with the facts."

naive

His drug tests will hold up in court like Lance Armstrong's did.

owned

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2013, 09:59:04 AM »
I'm gonna jump on here and defend Doug because I know him personally, have trained with him countless times, had him over at my place for dinner, invited me to his wedding and vice versa.

I will go on record and say I have never seen a more determined person in regards to bodybuilding than Doug, dude trains harder than a beast and is so anal about his nutrition its annoying.

Either way he could care less what you all think.  Doug owns his own gym, his own supplement company, and his own supplement store, works as a top manager at a top firm in DC and drives a sick sick sick ass v8 6.0 liter super car.  Truly laughing his way to the bank.

It's the Getbig mantra: If you look halfway decent (bodybuilding-wise), you ain't natural.

I'm glad I built 18" arms and got to nearly 250 lbs (offseason, not contest), before I joined this site in 2003. Otherwise, my hopes would be crushed.

;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2013, 10:27:45 AM »
He blows away every bodybuilder in Poland and vast majority of bodybuilders in Europe. I don't give a fuck about his contest weight, he comes in shredded to the BONE, I mean we can easily call him one of most shredded guys in the history of fucking bodybuilding. With this insane condition he is able to hold a lot of size...

Yeah he's natural, I believe him.  ::) ::) ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2013, 10:37:50 AM »
I'm gonna jump on here and defend Doug because I know him personally, have trained with him countless times, had him over at my place for dinner, invited me to his wedding and vice versa.

I will go on record and say I have never seen a more determined person in regards to bodybuilding than Doug, dude trains harder than a beast and is so anal about his nutrition its annoying.

Either way he could care less what you all think.  Doug owns his own gym, his own supplement company, and his own supplement store, works as a top manager at a top firm in DC and drives a sick sick sick ass v8 6.0 liter super car.  Truly laughing his way to the bank.
He lies just like you do ;)

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2013, 12:24:02 PM »
He lies just like you do ;)

You're just jealous of his shirt

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2013, 12:29:25 PM »

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2013, 12:33:01 PM »
ach.................. a 4 cent piece of illuminati paper doesnt make a man..................hea rt and sould does, forget his cars, forget his gyms, his money etc..........when shit hits the fan hes gonna be just like everyone else in america, either on the side of the materialistic bought off pussys nwo, or with the resistance, butter dont mean shit in reality bro

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
Yes I do believe he is natural.... and I don't blame you for thinking I am a naive little bitch because Doug really Does look like a freak!

Haters gonna haaaaate

Have you checked all his kitchen & bedroom cabinets?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2013, 12:37:31 PM »

All drugs and bad song selection too.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 03, 2013, 01:02:41 PM »
It's the Getbig mantra: If you look halfway decent (bodybuilding-wise), you ain't natural.

I'm glad I built 18" arms and got to nearly 250 lbs (offseason, not contest), before I joined this site in 2003. Otherwise, my hopes would be crushed.

;D

Bingo!

Like me, you made some decent gains without drugs. In my glory days I  competed against a couple natural guys that had better genetics then me and they beat me without any of us on drugs.
Like you, I would also think drugs were "everything" if I had not experienced what I could do without any.
I don't think I'm the greatest natural freak in existance. So it always seemed reasonable to me that a few gifted guys could be bigger and more ripped, then me, without drugs.

The best "Raw" ( no bench shirt) lift is around 714 lbs by this massive beast named Mendelson.
The best unlimited bench with "straight jacket type shirt" lift is around 1000 lbs.
Since you can see the guy actually lifting raw without a bench shirt, you are forced to accept it as fact.
Now,  I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to even try to hold 700 lbs laying on the bench with my arms locked.

The real issue here is the perception that nobody can build an impressive, ripped contest body without drugs.
The reality is that every Mr Olympia ( since 1965) used some form of steroids and PED.
The biggest bench lifts on record have all been done wearing some kind of support shirt.
BUT, one look at the raw records shows that a few gifted guys can lift more then the avg gym rat could dream was possible.
Put that gifted raw lifter in a bench shirt, and you have a world class lifter.
Either way, the gifted lifter has jaw dropping strength, that few possess.

I've been in/around bodybuilding since the 1970's and have seen various gifted bodybuilders at a variety of wts.
One thing is always obvious when I see a gifted bodybuilder on stage.
Drugs can only ENHANCE what nature gave them. Without the right genetic look, all the drugs in the world won't make you a champion.
Plus, every top bodybuilder has to endure some form of a diet and contest prep to look 100% ripped and conditioned on stage.

From 1983-1987 I took moderate cycles of various common steriods, one drug a a time. I currently use prescribed Androgel to help keep my testosterone levels in the ideal range ( * 600-700 mg/dL) .
When I ran track I could sprint faster on a good track wearing spikes then I could on a road.
However, no track ,spikes or drug was going to allow me to compete with Ussain Bolt.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 03, 2013, 01:07:38 PM »
His drug tests will hold up in court like Lance Armstrong's did.

I'd say the drug tests did finally hold up as conclusive since USADA independent lab retesting which forced Team Lance to give back all his Tour De France prixe $$ and drop their legal fight. next question?

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: January 03, 2013, 01:11:55 PM »
Howard, you know any legit naturals with glute cuts and that much size/definition?

Yeah, you can get 18" arms, but not that level of defintion.  Slight difference.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #92 on: January 03, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »
Howard, you know any legit naturals with glute cuts and that much size/definition?

Yeah, you can get 18" arms, but not that level of defintion.  Slight difference.

i agree... always look like Auschwitz victims below 4% BF

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #93 on: January 03, 2013, 01:14:48 PM »
This guy Doug isn't going to tell the truth to a guy (Ach) who walks around with a shirt 3 sizes too small with the words "hot stuff" on the front and a belly hanging over the sides...No fukcing way this guy would take Ach seriously. No way and no offense to Ach. Of course Doug isn't going to talk to you about gear.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=453686.0

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:02 PM »
Howard, you're saying that Miller was directly tested by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2013, 01:42:02 PM »
One thing for sure Miller in that one picture is one of the most ripped bodybuilders of all time.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 03, 2013, 02:44:41 PM »
Howard, you're saying that Miller was directly tested by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA)?

LOL, of course not. I watched the video and nothing about him suggests to me he has to be juiced.
I suspect he is simply a genetic freak in terms of cuts and definition, etc.
He is a 1 in a million kind of freak when it comes to getting ripped.
There are 7 ft tall freaks that are uncommon but just grew that tall naturally.
I have seen a handful of 'em over my 35 yrs in bodybuilding.
Having said that, most natural contest drug tests are NOT very rigorous due a lack of $$ and resources.
I don't think he MUST be "on something" but I wouldn't be shocked if he was .
I'm not naive as I might sound and fully realize that bodybuilding is full of myths, bullshit ,smoke and mirrors.

In my book, the guy looks great and he has passed whatever drug tests the organization requires.
Sure is is ripped and impressive but a lot lighter then IFBB pros in similar condition.

In my opinion drugs have become so common in hardcore bodybuildng, it is almost a NON issue for me.
I don't think they can turn most guys into top bodybuilders, but realize millions abuse drugs anway.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: January 03, 2013, 02:49:37 PM »

Sure is is ripped and impressive but a lot lighter then IFBB pros in similar condition.

99.9 % of NPC  national competitors use steroids and are smaller/lighter  than IFBB pros .

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: January 03, 2013, 02:56:03 PM »
i'm not gonna slam u or him ,,but it has nothing to do with what u wrote ,,thats hardly ifbb 185-190 skinned ,,he's skinned striations in his back and ass,,,let me tell u i have seen 175 lb usa winners middleweights with same condition and height on everything under the sun,,,they turn or can turn pro winning the national title thats ifbb pro regardless if they step on pro stage or not,,,'weight'means nothing,,,its size plus this insane condition thats debatable.
[/quote

True that
Mr. AZ 2003

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #99 on: January 03, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »

dude.... what were you thinking when you put that shirt on?
a