Author Topic: Natural Bodybuilder Doug Miller  (Read 70162 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Natural Bodybuilder Doug Miller
« Reply #125 on: January 03, 2013, 07:26:09 PM »
I've been friends with Vic for over 20 years. I can honestly say, he has never failed a drug test.
Yes and he took the same number of drug tests as pro contests he actually competed in= 0.

There is a BIG difference between taking and passing actual drug tests vs never taking any tests...doah!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 03, 2013, 07:28:18 PM »

Fair points. Ultimately he's the only one who knows.

Yup! The guy is ripped and lb or lb impressive but is a loooooooooooooooooong way from a top under 212 class IFBB pro.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: January 03, 2013, 08:13:38 PM »
185-190 in contest shape at 5'8' is fucking big.
your crackin me up-what is this 1970...
Thats funny..lol

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2013, 09:39:16 PM »
your crackin me up-what is this 1970...
Thats funny..lol

Maybe not on the Internet but in real life it is. Too many permabulkers with no idea what they would weigh shredded.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2013, 10:53:34 PM »
his most muscular looks rather natural TBH. side chest shot and the back shot are very questionable. those glutes are too good to be true natural

i tend to agree..bt im seeing a lack of fullness that u tend to see in gear users..

something about natties that have them looking a bit stringy. this guy looks stringy.

unlike the other experts here, i dont see any reason to say he's lying, in fact his physique looks like a big nattie.

ripped, sure, but ive seen really ripped natties, just genetics, i know they dont use cos they dont even hardly train.

you guys need to work on gathering evidence, not piles of consensus from a mob of people who dont have any facts.

if 50 people say he's a liar, is he?..with nothing other than pics to go by?... by that rationale, a bald dude with a goatee is an aryan skinhead.

i dont see any gyno, and puffiness, acne..and even those things can appear on natties...

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2013, 11:11:04 PM »
i tend to agree..bt im seeing a lack of fullness that u tend to see in gear users..

something about natties that have them looking a bit stringy. this guy looks stringy.

unlike the other experts here, i dont see any reason to say he's lying, in fact his physique looks like a big nattie.

ripped, sure, but ive seen really ripped natties, just genetics, i know they dont use cos they dont even hardly train.

you guys need to work on gathering evidence, not piles of consensus from a mob of people who dont have any facts.

if 50 people say he's a liar, is he?..with nothing other than pics to go by?... by that rationale, a bald dude with a goatee is an Caucasian skinhead.

i dont see any gyno, and puffiness, acne..and even those things can appear on natties...

We'll never prove that this man uses some form of chemical assistance; we're simply making an "inference to the best explanation" with regard to the pictures on display, which indicate pro level shreddedness. Now, we can either accept the explanation that our friend Doug happens to have better genetics than Ronnie Coleman, in which case if he does decide to gear up he will be one of the best bodybuilders that ever lived, or we can accept the explanation that, just like many other well-documented instances of "natural" bodybuilders, he's already geared and is a serial liar. Do you really think the former is a better explanation than the latter?

Also, lol @ your saying the shredded natties you've seen didn't use because "they dont even hardly train." First of all, I'm not even sure what that means, but second of all, if it means what I think it means then it reinforces the opposite conclusion, for how else would someone that hardly trains have such muscle?

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: January 03, 2013, 11:16:08 PM »
Maybe not on the Internet but in real life it is. Too many permabulkers with no idea what they would weigh shredded.
True--there are a lot of over bloated wanna bees who are clueless..

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 03, 2013, 11:58:19 PM »
Again,

At almost same height and weight as 3 time Mr Olympia Frank Zane,

With superior conditioning?

And the fucking guy is natural ?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #133 on: January 04, 2013, 01:56:24 AM »
Is Howard for real? Is it an act?

Is it possible that he's serious with what he's saying? I guess it is, I mean the
guy's mind works exactly like Basile's. Completely detached from reality, yet somehow
functioning in it.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2013, 02:06:36 AM »
Again,

At almost same height and weight as 3 time Mr Olympia Frank Zane,

With superior conditioning?

And the fucking guy is natural ?

these dipshits don't get the concept of frame size, leaness, dryness, etc

all the see is height and weight, but since the vast majority of them are fatasses who have never ever been lean and dry in their lives, they just have no fucking clue

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2013, 02:11:42 AM »
lol, as natural as a penis growing on ones forehead

Haha good call

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2013, 02:21:59 AM »
lol, as natural as a penis growing on ones forehead

In other words, it's naturally possible?

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/06/baby-born-with-one-eye-penis-on-forehead-in-south-africa/ (warning, unpleasant imagery)

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 04, 2013, 03:04:47 AM »
In other words, its naturally possible?

http://africanspotlight.com/2012/06/baby-born-with-one-eye-penis-on-forehead-in-south-africa/ (warning, unpleasant imagery)

People who think they have it bad need to put things into perspective.

If you're healthy, fit and got some cash in your pocket....then life is pretty good.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: January 04, 2013, 03:26:17 AM »
In other words, its naturally possible?

HAHAHA OMG the comments section for this article is priceless! :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2013, 04:34:15 AM »
Is Howard for real? Is it an act?

Is it possible that he's serious with what he's saying? I guess it is, I mean the
guy's mind works exactly like Basile's. Completely detached from reality, yet somehow
functioning in it.
all these guys like him or wishbone must lie with candor otherwise I cannot imagine them being this stupid ... you can be half retarded but still not believe all these lies..funny stuff that all of them are/were users

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2013, 05:10:24 AM »
Bingo!

The reality is that every Mr Olympia ( since 1965) used some form of steroids and PED.

Following your arguements, you can't prove any of them did. Did you inject them personally or witness this? Perhaps they built their physiques with superior genetics? Lol. Stay on one side of the fence and stop trolling.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2013, 05:12:14 AM »
I've learned a lot about bodybuilding from Doug, dude has helped me out a lot.

Not to be a douche, but what have you "learned" from him?  Can you list a few things that you got from him that propelled you further than you would be if you didn't get the information?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2013, 05:19:02 AM »
all these guys like him or wishbone must lie with candor otherwise I cannot imagine them being this stupid ... you can be half retarded but still not believe all these lies..funny stuff that all of them are/were users

lmao if you can't detect tommywishbone's sarcasm then you seriously have to be mentally ill.
from incomplete data

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »
As natural as a penoris!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 06, 2013, 02:57:31 AM »

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: January 06, 2013, 05:21:56 AM »
i remember once there was an actualy honest german natural bbuilders mag which only had real natural lifters in it.

they all looked like absolute shit, like better to not even train.

the mag failed quickly, but id buy it to laugh at the guys in it.

In Germany there is no need to lie right? Cause it's legal anyway. I can understand someone not taking drugs but America is the home of lies.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #146 on: January 06, 2013, 07:48:38 AM »
In Germany there is no need to lie right? Cause it's legal anyway. I can understand someone not taking drugs but America is the home of lies.

Are steroids legal in germany? How about that  ???
from incomplete data

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #147 on: January 06, 2013, 08:05:11 AM »
HAHAHA OMG the comments section for this article is priceless! :D
lol

"The African Negro beast is not only unpredictable in life with their depraved impulse driven tendencies toward rape, robbery and murder, but we see their females are unpredictable with their bizarre offspring. Ahhh, the Negro beast, truly a fascinating animal."

Army of One

• Getbig V
Haha, lying "natural" bodybuilder Doug Miller gets owned by his doctor
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2014, 04:40:13 PM »
 ;D

this is the guy

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Haha, lying "natural" bodybuilder Doug Miller gets owned by his doctor
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »
He posts here some times.  He is very friendly.