Author Topic: Have any of my fellow getbiggers , have any experiences with stinky pussy?  (Read 14584 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
High pressure water hose could be effective  solution 4 stinky hole  ;D ;D ;D

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Is it supposed to have an onion odor

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!

OP shamelessly bumping his 5 y/o thread .

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
no bueno

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
My bother-in-law's ex wife had such a bad case of the stink-puss (or so I heard) that when she gave birth the doctor though she was going on septic shock.

;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
Each girl I’ve been with has had different smells and intensities of odour, but none were unpleasant. I’ve heard a few horror stories, though, for sure.

Guess I’ve been fortunate.

Fact is, a repellent whiff from down there and I’d absolutely not be able to continue any sexual action with the woman.

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Ex girlfriend had a stinky puzzy for a few days, after she couldn't take it anymore went to the doctor found out she had left a used tampon up there in a drunken stupor, true story :-X

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

Amazing post.  Love that fishy scent.  As long as it's only the FAINT scent of fish.  I now realize that is ideal.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
only hoes from lower socio-economic backgrounds have stanky poosies

Fortress

• Getbig V
Amazing post.  Love that fishy scent.  As long as it's only the FAINT scent of fish.  I now realize that is ideal.

Oh, shit. Here he goes again.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Ugh, I can't stand girls with smelly holes.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
yeah i did , so i said you dont know what since you have a stinky pussy  im going to shove it up your asshole your dirty lil whore

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
OP either bangs whores or dude's buttholes.
Y

Dokey111

• Getbig V
I didn't read all the posts but all I can tell you is don't eat it, you'll get very very sick.  :'(

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Most have been fine, some actually tasted good, even though im not much of an eater.
Banged a few who didn't smell good at all, and there was no way I was going down there. The smell was bad enough while I was banging them :-X

Im pretty sure women probably have these convos about guys dicks however too ;D

tacobender

• Getbig IV
Most have been fine, some actually tasted good, even though im not much of an eater.
Banged a few who didn't smell good at all, and there was no way I was going down there. The smell was bad enough while I was banging them :-X

Im pretty sure women probably have these convos about guys dicks however too ;D
there was this one bitch I used to bang we were making out I guess she started getting juicy down there but suddenly I get a scent of a tuna sandwich and the slobbing session came to a screeching halt. Girl could hook up a steak tho (bj).

Fortress

• Getbig V
yeah i did , so i said you dont know what since you have a stinky pussy  im going to shove it up your asshole your dirty lil whore

Romantic post reported.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
OP either bangs whores or dude's buttholes.

I'm going with option 2.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
If a chick can't even look after her own twat properly then I have no sympathy for her.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Well...the body is one big filter.... put nasty shit in.... be lazy...don't drink water...just starbucks and crap,  thats what you get...stinky pussy....

Nope.its an infection. An imbalace of good/bad bacteria.Often. caused from having alot of sex and multiple partners
irongearco.com

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Nope.its an infection. An imbalace of good/bad bacteria.Often. caused from having alot of sex and multiple partners

Can a yeast infection cause fishy odor?
Bacterial vaginosis — an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria — is the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor. Trichomoniasis — a sexually transmitted infection — also can lead to vaginal odor. ... Neither do yeast infections.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Usually the closer they are to their period the more it will give off a scent. Quite normal if you understand the biology. If it's a 24/7 thing probably an infection of sorts and best to stay away.

Can't say I've had horrible experiences, though finding blood on my fingers after fingering a (then future) girlfriend in the back of a car on the way home after the deed and dropping her off was a bit... yeah... obviously smelled it  :D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
This past weekend I blew my load in my girls mouth, she couldn't swallow it as she said it tasted too "salty". What is weird is her pusi tasted salty as well. I thought it was the food I made, but it was only 1 hour before we ate it.
K

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Oh, shit. Here he goes again.

;D ;D ;D

How could I NOT respond to this post, Fortress?  :D

I love how it was a Getbigger who pointed out that he enjoyed the FAINT scent of shit on a woman's asshole that made me realize that I enjoy the same quality in a woman's vagina - the faint scent, I mean.  Not of shit though, but fish.  ;D

I also realized in 2015 when I was attempting to get a woman pregnant that I may have turned off from sex for so many years due to women shaving their pubic hair.  I still don't get where this trend for women to look like prepubescent girls started to catch on.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Can a yeast infection cause fishy odor?
Bacterial vaginosis — an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria — is the most common vaginal infection that causes a vaginal odor. Trichomoniasis — a sexually transmitted infection — also can lead to vaginal odor. ... Neither do yeast infections.
This.