Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 01:22:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A rape lasts 30 seconds. A murder lasts forever. Guns are not the answer.  (Read 5740 times)
cswol
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2013, 02:31:45 PM »

great post for many who care about their children, families, and lives..........    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxq8LNspByQ&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&index=4
Report to moderator   Logged
HTexan
Getbig V

Heath must lose!!

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 07:17:59 PM »

i know girls that being raped. a rape last forever too. Undecided

A
disco_stu
Getbig V

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 11:41:20 PM »

and this is why mass shootings occur in the US. (mostly).

the entire thread shows the mentality of people there.

FACT, gun control has a huge bearing on gun accidents and deliberate shootings..

there will always be this argument about being armed...its a yawn and it conveniently ignores the facts in favour of feel good.

feel good never came up with anti biotics, feel good never put man on the moon, feel good never irradicated chronic disease.

seriously, what is it with people who cant consider facts?- and im not just talking a single fact here and there to support an argument, im talking about facts in the correct context.

fear not, smart people do do this and make mobile phones, build bridges and buildings, software programs and perform heart transplants..from research and use of FACTS.

Its the morons who benefit, yet you dont see a campaign against the everyday things we take for granted do we?..scratch that, we do see idiots giving their kids homeopathy and then blaming god for their deaths when they shouldve been taken to the emergency department to let smart people deal with it.

the only insane people are the ones against gun control..but its those same dumb asses that make it possible for the smarter ones to earn a good living.

Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 11:47:35 PM »

Sad, but true...
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »

That makes my verb tense.  Angry
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 02:15:35 AM »

What a fucking incoherent rant.

FACT, gun control has a huge bearing on gun accidents and deliberate shootings..

there will always be this argument about being armed...its a yawn and it conveniently ignores the facts in favour of feel good.

feel good never came up with anti biotics, feel good never put man on the moon, feel good never irradicated chronic disease.

seriously, what is it with people who cant consider facts?- and im not just talking a single fact here and there to support an argument, im talking about facts in the correct context.

fear not, smart people do do this and make mobile phones, build bridges and buildings, software programs and perform heart transplants..from research and use of FACTS.

Its the morons who benefit, yet you dont see a campaign against the everyday things we take for granted do we?..scratch that, we do see idiots giving their kids homeopathy and then blaming god for their deaths when they shouldve been taken to the emergency department to let smart people deal with it.

the only insane people are the ones against gun control..but its those same dumb asses that make it possible for the smarter ones to earn a good living.

syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 02:23:09 AM »

Might want to call the authorities sometime soon.
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 04:18:27 AM »

Don't forget a high % of women actually reach orgasm during a rape so owning a gun would probably mean they miss out on the experience. Grin
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 05:07:59 AM »

x2
Jadeveon Clowney
Getbig V

The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 05:11:13 AM »

Don't forget a high % of women actually reach orgasm during a rape so owning a gun would probably mean they miss out on the experience. Grin

according to who?
Tapeworm
Getbig V

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 06:41:43 AM »

according to who?

"We've got physical evidence, we're combing the area, and thanks to you we've got a description.  We're going to put this scumbag away."

"Oh.  Just one more thing."

Stark
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 06:45:03 AM »

Try to tell this to this disgusting nigger

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWo7_RHdb_Q" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWo7_RHdb_Q</a>
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 06:57:00 AM »

according to who?

Perhaps I should rephrase it , it is not uncommon for a woman to orgasm during rape rather than saying a high % do, but it does happen and I would imagine it's probably something that gets under reported due to shame/guilt etc.

Apparently may have something to do with an instinctive and involuntary, self defence mechanism

"The review examines whether unsolicited or non-consensual sexual stimulation of either females or males can lead to unwanted sexual arousal or even to orgasm. The conclusion is that such scenarios can occur and that the induction of arousal and orgasm does not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation"

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/yjcfm/article/S1353-1131(03)00153-6/fulltext

Probably not the best thing to joke about in hindsight!
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 06:59:43 AM »

Perhaps I should rephrase it , it is not uncommon for a woman to orgasm during rape rather than saying a high % do, but it does happen and I would imagine it's probably something that gets under reported due to shame/guilt etc.

Apparently may have something to do with an instinctive and involuntary, self defence mechanism

"The review examines whether unsolicited or non-consensual sexual stimulation of either females or males can lead to unwanted sexual arousal or even to orgasm. The conclusion is that such scenarios can occur and that the induction of arousal and orgasm does not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation"

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/yjcfm/article/S1353-1131(03)00153-6/fulltext

Hi Todd Akin.
lulu
Getbig III

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 07:01:00 AM »

That's a 4chan goof on the Brady foundation, but Christ is it funny.

Here's another -

funny ?

you're a sick bitch to think that's funny
Tapeworm
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 07:01:59 AM »

You didn't like my tasteless Columbo joke?
syntaxmachine
Getbig IV

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 07:06:35 AM »

Saying that inadvertent sexual arousal and/or orgasm can occur during rape isn't the same thing as saying that "it isn't uncommon for women to orgasm during rape." Did you find anything that comes remotely close to breaching the gap between these two propositions? If not, your claim remains without justification.
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 07:13:16 AM »

Hi Todd Akin.

LOL had to google him...apparently he is also rated an "A" by NRA for his voting record on pro-gun rights policies ...And who says that pro gun campaigners are a bunch of wackos?
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 07:13:48 AM »

You didn't like my tasteless Columbo joke?

No, that was funny Grin
Conker
Getbig III

« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 07:21:12 AM »

Saying that inadvertent sexual arousal and/or orgasm can occur during rape isn't the same thing as saying that "it isn't uncommon for women to orgasm during rape." Did you find anything that comes remotely close to breaching the gap between these two propositions? If not, your claim remains without justification.

TBH I have read quite a bit about this in the past but for obvious reasons it is quite a taboo a subject that is rarely discussed openly, and is quite hard to find any exact stats/figs for it, but from my reading I am of the opinion it is not "uncommon"

Feel free to take me to court if you wish though! Grin
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 07:42:21 AM »

funny ?

you're a sick bitch to think that's funny

It's funny because it's strong believable trolling, those ads are circulating all around the internet now as fact, I bet the Brady folks have gotten tons of emails about them. Read slower you dim shit.
lulu
Getbig III

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2013, 07:50:12 AM »

It's funny because it's strong believable trolling, those ads are circulating all around the internet now as fact, I bet the Brady folks have gotten tons of emails about them. Read slower you dim shit.

I don't need to read slower fuckwit.

If you find anything funny about any of it you're an asshole , and explaining that it's a "strong Troll" makes you sound like a 15 yr old twat
BB
Getbig V

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 07:53:11 AM »

Yawn. You're a weak troll who should've been smothered in it's crib.
lulu
Getbig III

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 07:57:23 AM »

Yawn. You're a weak troll who should've been smothered in it's crib.

too bad your mother didn't swallow
BB
Getbig V

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 08:01:16 AM »

too bad your mother didn't swallow

Don't worry sweetheart, your mother more than made up for any lack of swallowing. Any shape, any size, any color. She's a good girl.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!