Author Topic: A rape lasts 30 seconds. A murder lasts forever. Guns are not the answer.  (Read 15670 times)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
great post for many who care about their children, families, and lives..........   
1twLg&index=4

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
i know girls that being raped. a rape last forever too. :-\
A

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
and this is why mass shootings occur in the US. (mostly).

the entire thread shows the mentality of people there.

FACT, gun control has a huge bearing on gun accidents and deliberate shootings..

there will always be this argument about being armed...its a yawn and it conveniently ignores the facts in favour of feel good.

feel good never came up with anti biotics, feel good never put man on the moon, feel good never irradicated chronic disease.

seriously, what is it with people who cant consider facts?- and im not just talking a single fact here and there to support an argument, im talking about facts in the correct context.

fear not, smart people do do this and make mobile phones, build bridges and buildings, software programs and perform heart transplants..from research and use of FACTS.

Its the morons who benefit, yet you dont see a campaign against the everyday things we take for granted do we?..scratch that, we do see idiots giving their kids homeopathy and then blaming god for their deaths when they shouldve been taken to the emergency department to let smart people deal with it.

the only insane people are the ones against gun control..but its those same dumb asses that make it possible for the smarter ones to earn a good living.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Sad, but true...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

That makes my verb tense.  >:(

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
What a fucking incoherent rant.

FACT, gun control has a huge bearing on gun accidents and deliberate shootings..

there will always be this argument about being armed...its a yawn and it conveniently ignores the facts in favour of feel good.

feel good never came up with anti biotics, feel good never put man on the moon, feel good never irradicated chronic disease.

seriously, what is it with people who cant consider facts?- and im not just talking a single fact here and there to support an argument, im talking about facts in the correct context.

fear not, smart people do do this and make mobile phones, build bridges and buildings, software programs and perform heart transplants..from research and use of FACTS.

Its the morons who benefit, yet you dont see a campaign against the everyday things we take for granted do we?..scratch that, we do see idiots giving their kids homeopathy and then blaming god for their deaths when they shouldve been taken to the emergency department to let smart people deal with it.

the only insane people are the ones against gun control..but its those same dumb asses that make it possible for the smarter ones to earn a good living.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

Might want to call the authorities sometime soon.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Don't forget a high % of women actually reach orgasm during a rape so owning a gun would probably mean they miss out on the experience. ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

x2

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Don't forget a high % of women actually reach orgasm during a rape so owning a gun would probably mean they miss out on the experience. ;D

according to who?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
according to who?

"We've got physical evidence, we're combing the area, and thanks to you we've got a description.  We're going to put this scumbag away."

"Oh.  Just one more thing."

Stark

• Getbig V
Try to tell this to this disgusting nigger

Conker

• Getbig IV
according to who?

Perhaps I should rephrase it , it is not uncommon for a woman to orgasm during rape rather than saying a high % do, but it does happen and I would imagine it's probably something that gets under reported due to shame/guilt etc.

Apparently may have something to do with an instinctive and involuntary, self defence mechanism

"The review examines whether unsolicited or non-consensual sexual stimulation of either females or males can lead to unwanted sexual arousal or even to orgasm. The conclusion is that such scenarios can occur and that the induction of arousal and orgasm does not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation"

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/yjcfm/article/S1353-1131(03)00153-6/fulltext

Probably not the best thing to joke about in hindsight!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Perhaps I should rephrase it , it is not uncommon for a woman to orgasm during rape rather than saying a high % do, but it does happen and I would imagine it's probably something that gets under reported due to shame/guilt etc.

Apparently may have something to do with an instinctive and involuntary, self defence mechanism

"The review examines whether unsolicited or non-consensual sexual stimulation of either females or males can lead to unwanted sexual arousal or even to orgasm. The conclusion is that such scenarios can occur and that the induction of arousal and orgasm does not indicate that the subjects consented to the stimulation"

http://www.journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/yjcfm/article/S1353-1131(03)00153-6/fulltext

Hi Todd Akin.

lulu

• Getbig III
That's a 4chan goof on the Brady foundation, but Christ is it funny.

Here's another -

funny ?

you're a sick bitch to think that's funny

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

You didn't like my tasteless Columbo joke?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

Saying that inadvertent sexual arousal and/or orgasm can occur during rape isn't the same thing as saying that "it isn't uncommon for women to orgasm during rape." Did you find anything that comes remotely close to breaching the gap between these two propositions? If not, your claim remains without justification.

Conker

• Getbig IV
Hi Todd Akin.

LOL had to google him...apparently he is also rated an "A" by NRA for his voting record on pro-gun rights policies ...And who says that pro gun campaigners are a bunch of wackos?

Conker

• Getbig IV
You didn't like my tasteless Columbo joke?

No, that was funny ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
Saying that inadvertent sexual arousal and/or orgasm can occur during rape isn't the same thing as saying that "it isn't uncommon for women to orgasm during rape." Did you find anything that comes remotely close to breaching the gap between these two propositions? If not, your claim remains without justification.

TBH I have read quite a bit about this in the past but for obvious reasons it is quite a taboo a subject that is rarely discussed openly, and is quite hard to find any exact stats/figs for it, but from my reading I am of the opinion it is not "uncommon"

Feel free to take me to court if you wish though! ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
funny ?

you're a sick bitch to think that's funny

It's funny because it's strong believable trolling, those ads are circulating all around the internet now as fact, I bet the Brady folks have gotten tons of emails about them. Read slower you dim shit.

lulu

• Getbig III
It's funny because it's strong believable trolling, those ads are circulating all around the internet now as fact, I bet the Brady folks have gotten tons of emails about them. Read slower you dim shit.

I don't need to read slower fuckwit.

If you find anything funny about any of it you're an asshole , and explaining that it's a "strong Troll" makes you sound like a 15 yr old twat

BB

• Getbig V
Yawn. You're a weak troll who should've been smothered in it's crib.

lulu

• Getbig III
Yawn. You're a weak troll who should've been smothered in it's crib.

too bad your mother didn't swallow

BB

• Getbig V
too bad your mother didn't swallow

Don't worry sweetheart, your mother more than made up for any lack of swallowing. Any shape, any size, any color. She's a good girl.