Author Topic: Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.  (Read 8848 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.
« on: January 03, 2013, 09:02:30 PM »
Since getbig is all about egos and shit talking.. just wondering if someone here is legitimately stronger than me. I know there are plenty of guys who are in real life.. but this is the mother fuckin' battle dome so I expect nothing less than this thread to be one big shit storm :D
Incline Barbell Bench: 405x4

Incline Barbell Bench 365x8

Deadlift 545x11 at the end of a back workout.. dumbest thing I ever did was start off the rack and almost died and I have done 600 before for 10.

Squat: 315x41

405x26

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Am I the strongest Getbig poster? Srs question.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 09:07:00 PM »
dude your strong as fuck....put most pro bbers to shame
l

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
Your not only the strongest, but also the baldest and you most likely have the lowest sperm count and least likeliest to have children.

Congrats.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:08:21 PM »
Yep, you're the strongest Matty, end of thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 09:08:38 PM »
X

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 09:08:48 PM »
Thats fucking impressive dude!!!  Nothing but props!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 09:09:35 PM »
Matty, you may be one of the strongest, you're also the most likely to meltdown and bitch about facebook. :D
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 09:12:26 PM »
natural adrain is stronger than you.  

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2013, 09:18:18 PM »
dude your strong as fuck....put most pro bbers to shame
when I was younger I was so confused why I could lift more than 90% of bodybuilders in videos I saw and looked nothing like them.. then I realized a few years later  bodybuilding is mostly genetics and drugs and I will never be a pro bodybuilder lol.

Matty, you may be one of the strongest, you're also the most likely to meltdown and bitch about facebook. :D
Hell yea two titles in one night :D. I do have my meltdowns.. not even sure why, but they end quickly. The old days they probably would have spiraled more out of control. I had some major ones on bodybuilding.com. Internet is serious business.

Your not only the strongest, but also the baldest and you most likely have the lowest sperm count and least likeliest to have children.

Congrats.

I am 24 and don't wear condoms.. bring on the low sperm count!!! BTW I am slowly growing the Jay Cutler Faux Hawk after buzzing my head for the last 4 years.

big ass ugly nose from the side joke coming soon.

Thats fucking impressive dude!!!  Nothing but props!!
thank you sir
natural adrain is stronger than you.  
Who is that? not sure if I know who he is. I don't doubt it though.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2013, 09:18:32 PM »
Arian is the strongest fool benches 5 plates but he's a fucking freak. ps Matt's cool guy I like him ;D dont see the hate lol
l

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2013, 09:19:26 PM »
Arian is the strongest fool benches 5 plates
that is insane. What about his squat and deads?

We have this guy at my gym who literally eats twice a day and gets hammered 3-4 nights a week, walk in hung over on 3 hours of sleep on an empty stomach, drinks a monster energy drink and puts up 500lbs on a bad day lol. He is white too :D. If he took bodybuilding seriously or lifting in general he would be one of the best in the world IMO.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
strong mofo

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2013, 09:20:18 PM »
when I was younger I was so confused why I could lift more than 90% of bodybuilders in videos I saw and looked nothing like them.. then I realized a few years later  bodybuilding is mostly genetics and drugs and I will never be a pro bodybuilder lol.
 Hell yea two titles in one night :D. I do have my meltdowns.. not even sure why, but they end quickly. The old days they probably would have spiraled more out of control. I had some major ones on bodybuilding.com. Internet is serious business.

I am 24 and don't wear condoms.. bring on the low sperm count!!! BTW I am slowly growing the Jay Cutler Faux Hawk after buzzing my head for the last 4 years.

big ass ugly nose from the side joke coming soon.
thank you sirWho is that? not sure if I know who he is. I don't doubt it though.

Living the dream!!!  You look like a fun guy!!!  Awesome dude!!! Keep up the great work!!!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 09:21:18 PM »
that is insane. What about his squat and deads?

hes a typical brutha all chest/ arms /.... i would be suprised if he could squat 405
l

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »
I did 610 x 11 for Deads

540 x 11 for Squats

That was my peak after that i stopped training heavy, i did do 420 x 20 in squats a few months after that. The really heavy ones took a lot out of me i couldn't keep doing it.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2013, 09:23:49 PM »

Is this kid some sort of internet celebrity on bodybuilding boards or something  ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2013, 09:26:51 PM »

Is this kid some sort of internet celebrity on bodybuilding boards or something  ???

Yes. Dont forget facebook.
X

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »
Not in ever single lift, but combined there is a very good chance you are. 

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2013, 09:31:56 PM »
Ban.  >:(      He's stronger than me.
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2013, 09:35:34 PM »
I believe Adrian aka Big Koncrete put up a vid of him benching 500 with no spotter.

And then there was the oft talk about:
BigJ- 300lb. press behind neck and 520lb. squats for reps
3)Myesone- 900lb. smith squats, 405lb. smith shoulder presses for reps, 700lb. leg extensions, 350lb. one leg curls
4)Hugepecs- 525 bench press
5)Dzulboy- 525 bench press
6)Dan18- 405 bench for 3 reps
7)Mesomorph- 405lb. bench, 200lb. dumbbell extensions

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2013, 09:36:25 PM »
of course you're no match for the pure natural strength of a drain

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2013, 09:37:28 PM »
of course you're no match for the pure natural strength of a drain
And Myseone

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2013, 09:38:57 PM »
Living the dream!!!  You look like a fun guy!!!  Awesome dude!!! Keep up the great work!!!
thanks Big ACH! Right now life is good.. not being an OCD bodybuilder with a set show picked out anytime.. Eating a lot and enjoying life and enjoying working out again lol. I enjoy this lifestyle more than being set on a certain show 100% like I have been in the past in the offseason.
I did 610 x 11 for Deads

540 x 11 for Squats

That was my peak after that i stopped training heavy, i did do 420 x 20 in squats a few months after that. The really heavy ones took a lot out of me i couldn't keep doing it.
thats really impressive bro! I hear ya.. I stopped training too heavy for a long time too. This has been the first time I have been getting back into it more after kind of "slacking". It is just pure hell on your joints and tendons after so long. For a very long time and still do have been focusing more on John Meadow's workouts with very high volume and hitting muscles at different angles, rather than killing yourself on each life. DC training was probably when I was close to my strongest but I felt horrible.

Yes. Dont forget facebook.
Mainly because I spend too much time on both and have meltdowns. I can be considered a youtube celebrity. I have over 1.2 million views from a very random video from when I was 18 years old recorded on an oldschool cell phone lol

I believe Adrian aka Big Koncrete put up a vid of him benching 500 with no spotter.

And then there was the oft talk about:
BigJ- 300lb. press behind neck and 520lb. squats for reps
3)Myesone- 900lb. smith squats, 405lb. smith shoulder presses for reps, 700lb. leg extensions, 350lb. one leg curls
4)Hugepecs- 525 bench press
5)Dzulboy- 525 bench press
6)Dan18- 405 bench for 3 reps
7)Mesomorph- 405lb. bench, 200lb. dumbbell extensions

some pretty impressive lifts there.. I am going to go for more of a lower rep squat next week.. I think I can get 585x6-8.. maybe lol. going to try my old deadlift again too.

I know guys will be stronger than me in individual lifts.. one of my strengths is being pretty balanced in everything and having no really weak lift, outside of db curls lol.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
thats really impressive bro! I hear ya.. I stopped training too heavy for a long time too. This has been the first time I have been getting back into it more after kind of "slacking". It is just pure hell on your joints and tendons after so long. For a very long time and still do have been focusing more on John Meadow's workouts with very high volume and hitting muscles at different angles, rather than killing yourself on each life. DC training was probably when I was close to my strongest but I felt horrible.

After deadlifts i was getting burst blood vessels in my face and hands. Not easy to see except up close but there were red dots you could see. Now i think back it was crazy. After i hit that big dead i was getting cramping and just stopped wanting to train heavy, i felt like shit sometimes with my nervous system as well. I train like a bitch now LOL and sometimes do sets of 25 reps in sets and i can feel everything. After i hit the big ones anything lower is no challenge so i just do whatever i feel like as long as it's failure.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2013, 09:47:17 PM »
After deadlifts i was getting burst blood vessels in my face and hands. Not easy to see except up close but there were red dots you could see. Now i think back it was crazy. After i hit that big dead i was getting cramping and just stopped wanting to train heavy, i felt like shit sometimes with my nervous system as well. I train like a bitch now LOL and sometimes do sets of 25 reps in sets and i can feel everything. After i hit the big ones anything lower is no challenge so i just do whatever i feel like as long as it's failure.
LOL I definitely know that feeling. There have been times squatting or benching my whole body went  numb when going heavy. It was very scary  and probably extremely dumb/dangerous.