Author Topic: "The Dark Knight Rises" sucked nuts (Spoilers)  (Read 3585 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
"The Dark Knight Rises" sucked nuts (Spoilers)
« on: January 04, 2013, 12:57:00 AM »
In fact, the entire trilogy was ill conceived and poorly executed.  

All three movies are way too long and full of expository dialog.  They constantly beat you over the head with the "fear" theme.  Both of the Rachel Dawes characters are sanctimonious dogs.  It has an overly complex plot full of unnecessary double crosses and secret identities.  The entire trilogy is pretty much centered around the convoluted and uninteresting intentions of the League of Shadows.  

Batman looks like a BMX racer in a dog mask and his "bat voice" was embarrassingly silly.  What is it with constant screaming "Where is he"?  Jeezus.  His motivation for being Batman was tinkered with to the extent that it no longer makes even a tiny bit of sense.  Batman isn't particularly heroic in the films.  He comes up with that bullshit story trying to cover up for Harvey Dent.  He gets out-smarted by Talia, he gets his ass-whipped by Bane.  He doesn't even come back and defeat Bane at the end of the movie, Catwoman does.  

Speaking of Catwoman Anne Hathaway is an un-sexy, nerdy dog.  Then there is Bane's comically silly voice.  How is it that no one in editing room spoke up about it.  He sounds like a fucked over wizard from Middle Earth.  The ending fucking sucked and I'm glad there won't be any more of these.

Purge_WTF

Re: "The Dark Knight Rises" sucked nuts (Spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 07:18:43 AM »
"Spoilers"? I think everyone and his brother has seen the movie by now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 03:10:29 PM »
"Spoilers"? I think everyone and his brother has seen the movie by now.

Just trying to be courteous.  I notice that you didn't refute my claim that the movie sucked nuts. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2013, 06:16:51 PM »
I watched it today from redbox, and thought it was pretty good. Are they planning another one? Will Bale be in it?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 04:34:01 AM »
I watched it today from redbox, and thought it was pretty good. Are they planning another one? Will Bale be in it?

No and no.  Good riddance.  I'm sure they will reboot it in two years with Justin Beiber as Batman.  Fuck Hollywood. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 04:23:45 PM »
This turd was on tv today and I watched about half of it again.  I could write volumes of text about how much these Batman movies suck.  Heath Ledger and Michael Caine are the only ones who didn't shit the bed in the trilogy.   They deserve better than this rubbish.

The Bane voice, fuck.  Seriously, who is responsible for this?