Author Topic: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?  (Read 13135 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?
« on: January 04, 2013, 11:52:03 AM »
I will begin. my friend (not a good friend) was totally into this girl who tended bar at a place called Heffrons in Smithtown, So we go there and i see her..Natural blond chick,pretty, blue eyes, big ass tits, juicy ass...a solid 8.5, I could see why he was into this chick.

And it's pretty obvious to me she has zero interest in my buddy, but she is eye-fucking me every chance she gets. This becomes pretty apparent as the night goes on, and my friend is starting to catch on too, and acting like a bitch saying he wants to leave. But i drove, so I'm like "fuck you, you aren't dating this chick, she didn't even remember your fucking name dude...I'm drilling this bitch, don't  be a cock-blocker."

So he had to sit there like a cuckhold while i picked this girl up, sit in the back seat on the way home and get dropped off with her in the car, and then know I took her home and enjoyed fucking the living shit out of her.  Like I said, not a good friend...LOL. and it was his choice to pout like a fucking bitch, this place was a gold mine...one of those places that there was always a ton of good looking chicks, and it was always different faces, and he wasn't a douche or anything, he could have picked up.

overall not one of the nicest things i've ever done, but him being a martyr was his own deal.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 11:53:12 AM »
fucked a co-worker and then asked that she be fired cause "it was awkward" she never recovered.

Edit - I couldnt care if it was nice or not, but she had to go, i have goals to achieve.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:55:20 AM »
fucked my step brothers girlfriend

fucked another mans very pregnant wife who is actually (or was) my step sister

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 11:57:58 AM »
I hurt a girl's feelings once.

Or twice.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 11:58:34 AM »
Just some assault in my younger days, nothing special.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 12:01:51 PM »
Not too long ago I was at the grocery store and this older lady was really rude to one of the workers. I was thinking what a bitch. So I get in line to check out and shes right in front of me. The belt was full of her shit and when she wasn't looking I threw some batteries and stuff that were above the belt in with her shit. She didn't notice and paid for them.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 12:02:06 PM »
he had to sit there like a cuckhold

:D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 12:04:23 PM »
lol. Nothing I'll ever post online.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 12:04:41 PM »
It was a long time ago me and a buddy was at a titty bar and some drunk dude was throwing $20's to the dancers. So I told my buddy to follow my lead. I asked the guy if he wanted to buy some coke. So he got in the car with me and my buddy and I drove to the neighborhood behind the bar. I told him to give me the $200 for the 2 grams because they did not know him. When we got to the door I said I forgot my tooter and I went back to the car. I drove off leaving this drunk ass guy in a place he had no idea how to get out of and out $200. Me and my buddy went to a steak house and spent the money on steak and liquor. That was over 25 years ago and I still feel bad about it. I hope he found his way home.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 12:06:11 PM »
lol. Nothing I'll ever post online.

Rape, Murder, Robbery-territory?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 12:06:50 PM »
I left #3 on valentines day.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:31 PM »
had her call my xwife while she sucked my cock and ask her...

Does she have two heads ???

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 12:07:59 PM »
i left your mom in total agony

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 12:11:15 PM »
Does she have two heads ???

no she only has one, when she need to respond she stopped sucking, when she was listening she sucked

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2013, 12:16:02 PM »
There are many. Here are a few that come to mind:

First: exact same story as you above, Groink. Almost comical. Except I did it to a fellow teammate on my college football team. It completely alienated me from my teammates for putting hoes before bros. I learned a very valuable lesson there that I never forgot.A buddy's girl (or fomer girl) should always be off-limits. Always. At least, that's the rule I learned and still live by.

Second: in junior year high school, I was playing in a band. The singer was a magnet for women. Like most singers, but he was also good looking. He could (and did) have any girl he wanted. He was dating this one girl for a long time, but cheating on her on the side with this girl I liked (who only viewed me as a friend). I was pissed about it. One day, the girl (the one he's cheating with) asks me if the singer was still dating his girlfriend. I could have said "no idea" or "no comment" or whatever. But I didn't. I told her the truth, hoping she'd like me instead for being a good guy. Bad move. She freaks, tells the singer's girlfriend. They both break up with him, and they both rat me out to the singer that I told them everything. I learned a lesson: never trust women in matters of the heart. And my first instance of bros before hoes. He never really forgave me, and I lost him as a good friend. And he really was a good friend and we told each other everything about our lives, but he could never trust me again.

Third: playing football in high school. I was a raging lunatic on the field, full of anger and hate. I hated everyone and everything including my own teammates. Well, I'm in my junior year, and my little brother makes the team as a freshman. Quarterback and everything, which I was really proud of him for. He eventually became the player I always wanted to be. He beat out the senior for the starting job, threw three TD passes in his first game (I was on O-line). Anyways, it's special teams practice before the second game of the season. Coach says run kick-off. I'm on kick off team, little brother is on kick-off return as a return guy. It was just supposed to be light, no contact, just run the lanes. I don't know what came over me, but I went full steam. Little brother catches the ball, I come sprinting down the field, and clock him. I was 250, he's 175. His finger dislocates (was gross), and he's out for 4 games. Doesn't start another game that year, and only regains his starting QB job in sophmore year. I will never forgive myself for doing that to my brother.

Fourth: dating my wife in college. We'd been going out about 5 months. It's halloween. I go as Superman (gay), and had just finished a bb'ing show the week before. Thought I was hot shit. She dresses up for the party as batgirl and we go as a couple. I ignore her all night, dance with a bunch of other girls. She says she's tired and wants to go home. I tell her "go ahead, I'm staying" and start dancing with some girl dressed as UPS driver (why do I remember this shit?). She just walks out totally humiliated. If it had been any other girl, I wouldn't care. But she became my wife. I can't believe I did that to her. I never did anything that night with any of the girls...just treated my future wife like a cast-away. Deplorable.

Fifth: bouncing at a bar. Working door. Some guy gets loud and drunk outside and calls me all sorts of stupid names. Usually I would just laugh and ignore him. This time I didn't. Just got up off my chair, and punched him in the forehead as hard as I could when I baited him to step up and get in my face. His face split open and he collapsed on the street (I found out later from the bar owner that he needed 23 stitches down the middle of his face to close the wound). Only reason the cops didn't nab me was they found weed on him, and figured that was enough for one night. That guy, drunk as he was, didn't deserve that. Drunk people aren't themselves, and I knew that. I don't know why I snapped, but I deserve my comeuppance for that.

Sixth: some of my posts on getbig. I don't know why I'm an asshole sometimes...in real life I'd never get worked up over being verbally challenged. There's no way I'd say the things I do in real life that I say on this site. This place brings it out of you though, doesn't it? So, sorry to anyone I've been a jerk to.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 12:22:30 PM »

First: exact same story as you above, Groink. Almost comical. Except I did it to a fellow teammate on my college football team. It completely alienated me from my teammates for putting hoes before bros. I learned a very valuable lesson there that I never forgot.A buddy's girl (or fomer girl) should always be off-limits. Always. At least, that's the rule I learned and still live by.

Second: in junior year high school, I was playing in a band. The singer was a magnet for women. Like most singers, but he was also good looking. He could (and did) have any girl he wanted. He was dating this one girl for a long time, but cheating on her on the side with this girl I liked (who only viewed me as a friend). I was pissed about it. One day, the girl (the one he's cheating with) asks me if the singer was still dating his girlfriend. I could have said "no idea" or "no comment" or whatever. But I didn't. I told her the truth, hoping she'd like me instead for being a good guy. Bad move. She freaks, tells the singer's girlfriend. They both break up with him, and they both rat me out to the singer that I told them everything. I learned a lesson: never trust women in matters of the heart. And my first instance of bros before hoes. He never really forgave me, and I lost him as a good friend. And he really was a good friend and we told each other everything about our lives, but he could never trust me again.

Third: playing football in high school. I was a raging lunatic on the field, full of anger and hate. I hated everyone and everything including my own teammates. Well, I'm in my junior year, and my little brother makes the team as a freshman. Quarterback and everything, which I was really proud of him for. He eventually became the player I always wanted to be. He beat out the senior for the starting job, threw three TD passes in his first game (I was on O-line). Anyways, it's special teams practice before the second game of the season. Coach says run kick-off. I'm on kick off team, little brother is on kick-off return as a return guy. It was just supposed to be light, no contact, just run the lanes. I don't know what came over me, but I went full steam. Little brother catches the ball, I come sprinting down the field, and clock him. I was 250, he's 175. His finger dislocates (was gross), and he's out for 4 games. Doesn't start another game that year, and only regains his starting QB job in sophmore year. I will never forgive myself for doing that to my brother.

Fourth: dating my wife in college. We'd been going out about 5 months. It's halloween. I go as Superman (gay), and had just finished a bb'ing show the week before. Thought I was hot shit. She dresses up for the party as batgirl and we go as a couple. I ignore her all night, dance with a bunch of other girls. She says she's tired and wants to go home. I tell her "go ahead, I'm staying" and start dancing with some girl dressed as UPS driver (why do I remember this shit?). She just walks out totally humiliated. If it had been any other girl, I wouldn't care. But she became my wife. I can't believe I did that to her. I never did anything that night with any of the girls...just treated my future wife like a cast-away. Deplorable.

Fifth: bouncing at a bar. Working door. Some guy gets loud and drunk outside and calls me all sorts of stupid names. Usually I would just laugh and ignore him. This time I didn't. Just got up off my chair, and punched him in the forehead as hard as I could when I baited him to step up and get in my face. His face split open and he collapsed on the street (I found out later from the bar owner that he needed 23 stitches down the middle of his face to close the wound). Only reason the cops didn't nab me was they found weed on him, and figured that was enough for one night. That guy, drunk as he was, didn't deserve that. Drunk people aren't themselves, and I knew that. I don't know why I snapped, but I deserve my comeuppance for that.

Sixth: some of my posts on getbig. I don't know why I'm an asshole sometimes...in real life I'd never get worked up over being verbally challenged. There's no way I'd say the things I do in real life that I say on this site. This place brings it out of you though, doesn't it? So, sorry to anyone I've been a jerk to.  ;D

Some real shit right here. Thanks for sharing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 12:22:51 PM »
Softies. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2013, 12:27:11 PM »
i fucked my Xwife's Oldest sister , had her call my xwife while she sucked my cock and ask her what was the problems in our relationship

If she could ask your ex wife all that while sucking your cock you really shouldn't be calling it a cock, should you? ;)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »

You sound like a complete asshole

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2013, 12:39:58 PM »
I will begin. my friend (not a good friend) was totally into this girl who tended bar at a place called Heffrons in Smithtown, So we go there and i see her..Natural blond chick,pretty, blue eyes, big ass tits, juicy ass...a solid 8.5, I could see why he was into this chick.

And it's pretty obvious to me she has zero interest in my buddy, but she is eye-fucking me every chance she gets. This becomes pretty apparent as the night goes on, and my friend is starting to catch on too, and acting like a bitch saying he wants to leave. But i drove, so I'm like "fuck you, you aren't dating this chick, she didn't even remember your fucking name dude...I'm drilling this bitch, don't  be a cock-blocker."

So he had to sit there like a cuckhold while i picked this girl up, sit in the back seat on the way home and get dropped off with her in the car, and then know I took her home and enjoyed fucking the living shit out of her.  Like I said, not a good friend...LOL. and it was his choice to pout like a fucking bitch, this place was a gold mine...one of those places that there was always a ton of good looking chicks, and it was always different faces, and he wasn't a douche or anything, he could have picked up.

overall not one of the nicest things i've ever done, but him being a martyr was his own deal.

while at university i picked up a chick one night... everything was awesome all the way to about 2am when i tried to get her pants off.

i already had her shirt/bra off (great rack and i was ready to hit it...)

she tells me that she's a virgin and wants to get to know me better but does want me to be her first... i'm thinking... wtf... i met her a few hours earlier and she wants me to 'get to know her' before i get to be 'the one'...

i got the fuck out, blue balls and all...

anyway, i stopped by the next day to apologize but she was out so i started chatting with her roommate who apparently knew the whole story... the roommate also tells me that she is a virgin

she walks me home and then didn't leave for 3 days... on the 3rd day the 1st girl showed up unannounced to bitch us both out

come to think of it

i'm totally proud of this story...

i failed to get the virgin 3some though (but i did try)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2013, 12:45:50 PM »
Was mean to my budgies as a kid - this is the only thing I really regret  :'(
So so affair with the girl of a close buddy... I will never understand what people see in some people sexually.
Elbowed an older gypsy woman in the stomach because she wanted to sit next to me when there was enough sits elsewhere.
Have done a lot of cross intelligence work between rivaling parties close to me.
Took sweets, dipped them into my dad's shit and let a buddy eat them - he stank himself so he didn't have a chance to catch the grieving odor of danger.
Said things to people that have supported me which would even make doves cry.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2013, 12:53:24 PM »
You sound like a complete asshole

This isn't the half of it, and you're right. But I'm trying...

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 01:02:21 PM »
I once started a random a thread just to brag about how I banged a 8.5 chick without posting any pics of her.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2013, 01:08:33 PM »

Finally a real getbigger appears.
all drugs - TPPIIP

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2013, 01:10:45 PM »
I have done some terrible things to females over the years. Here's a pretty funny story about one of the neighborhood sluts my friends and I use to fuck back in the day...
So me and my friend were both hitting this slut who's parents had a lot of money. At the time of this particular story, she was catching feelings for my friend and really liked him. We were both really into playing poker at the time, and he was a magician with a deck of cards. So one night I called this girl up and told her that Frank (my friend) and I were playing poker with some guys and they caught us cheating. I told her that they had Frank tied up in the basement of their house and that they were going to kill him unless we gave them $500. The dumb bitch believed me and gave me the money!!! $250 for me and $250 for him. We pulled the EXACT same scam on the dumb bitch a couple of months later and it worked again!