Author Topic: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?  (Read 13142 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: what are some not-so-nice things you have done ?
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2013, 01:11:19 PM »
I once started a random a thread just to brag about how I banged a 8.5 chick without posting any pics of her.

this was almost 20 years ago, sorry no pics. you are just going to have to suspend disbelief like in the movies and accept that a guy who looks like i do has had sex with quite a few attractive women in his life

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2013, 01:13:43 PM »
lol. Nothing I'll ever post online.

HAHAH smartest and best post here ... leaves alot to the imagination.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2013, 01:18:36 PM »
fucking bitches is a competition

when i was single it was every man for himself among my friends

only serious girlfriends, wives and relatives were off limits

no one ever crossed that line the would have been ostracized if they did
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2013, 01:31:30 PM »
There are many. Here are a few that come to mind:

First: exact same story as you above, Groink. Almost comical. Except I did it to a fellow teammate on my college football team. It completely alienated me from my teammates for putting hoes before bros. I learned a very valuable lesson there that I never forgot.A buddy's girl (or fomer girl) should always be off-limits. Always. At least, that's the rule I learned and still live by.

Second: in junior year high school, I was playing in a band. The singer was a magnet for women. Like most singers, but he was also good looking. He could (and did) have any girl he wanted. He was dating this one girl for a long time, but cheating on her on the side with this girl I liked (who only viewed me as a friend). I was pissed about it. One day, the girl (the one he's cheating with) asks me if the singer was still dating his girlfriend. I could have said "no idea" or "no comment" or whatever. But I didn't. I told her the truth, hoping she'd like me instead for being a good guy. Bad move. She freaks, tells the singer's girlfriend. They both break up with him, and they both rat me out to the singer that I told them everything. I learned a lesson: never trust women in matters of the heart. And my first instance of bros before hoes. He never really forgave me, and I lost him as a good friend. And he really was a good friend and we told each other everything about our lives, but he could never trust me again.

Third: playing football in high school. I was a raging lunatic on the field, full of anger and hate. I hated everyone and everything including my own teammates. Well, I'm in my junior year, and my little brother makes the team as a freshman. Quarterback and everything, which I was really proud of him for. He eventually became the player I always wanted to be. He beat out the senior for the starting job, threw three TD passes in his first game (I was on O-line). Anyways, it's special teams practice before the second game of the season. Coach says run kick-off. I'm on kick off team, little brother is on kick-off return as a return guy. It was just supposed to be light, no contact, just run the lanes. I don't know what came over me, but I went full steam. Little brother catches the ball, I come sprinting down the field, and clock him. I was 250, he's 175. His finger dislocates (was gross), and he's out for 4 games. Doesn't start another game that year, and only regains his starting QB job in sophmore year. I will never forgive myself for doing that to my brother.

Fourth: dating my wife in college. We'd been going out about 5 months. It's halloween. I go as Superman (gay), and had just finished a bb'ing show the week before. Thought I was hot shit. She dresses up for the party as batgirl and we go as a couple. I ignore her all night, dance with a bunch of other girls. She says she's tired and wants to go home. I tell her "go ahead, I'm staying" and start dancing with some girl dressed as UPS driver (why do I remember this shit?). She just walks out totally humiliated. If it had been any other girl, I wouldn't care. But she became my wife. I can't believe I did that to her. I never did anything that night with any of the girls...just treated my future wife like a cast-away. Deplorable.

Fifth: bouncing at a bar. Working door. Some guy gets loud and drunk outside and calls me all sorts of stupid names. Usually I would just laugh and ignore him. This time I didn't. Just got up off my chair, and punched him in the forehead as hard as I could when I baited him to step up and get in my face. His face split open and he collapsed on the street (I found out later from the bar owner that he needed 23 stitches down the middle of his face to close the wound). Only reason the cops didn't nab me was they found weed on him, and figured that was enough for one night. That guy, drunk as he was, didn't deserve that. Drunk people aren't themselves, and I knew that. I don't know why I snapped, but I deserve my comeuppance for that.

Sixth: some of my posts on getbig. I don't know why I'm an asshole sometimes...in real life I'd never get worked up over being verbally challenged. There's no way I'd say the things I do in real life that I say on this site. This place brings it out of you though, doesn't it? So, sorry to anyone I've been a jerk to.  ;D

I had something similar to your second story. A very good friend of mine used to constantly fuck around on his wife, I mean like fucking ridiculous, i was embarrassed knowing all the dirt this guy did.

And his wife was one of my best friends, we were the same nationality, had the same fucked-up sense of humor, we were super tight and had a lot in common, I was probably better friends with her over the years than him. So one day I'm dropping off my kid to play with her kid, and she's all fucked up, "I know something's going on. I feel like I'm being played for a fool and i'm the last to know...."  and then she drops this .."if YOU knew something, you would tell me right ?, you are like my brother"

I'm like....."aaaaaah fuck ME, now I'm in a position".....because I knew what was going to happen next, and i let the cat out of the bag. fucking all hell broke loose, it was brutal....but I have no regrets.  It wasn't like this dude occasionally banged a hooker, he was making a mockery of this girl on a daily basis, and she was a cool-ass chick. He forgave me, and actually said he was glad i did it because he was just so far off the deep end he didn't know how to come back to reality. But i still felt fucked up over it

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:53 PM »
once dated this woman. An afternoon after making out, I asked her if I could take a shower at her place, since I was going to a family get-together. Ofcourse she allowed this. I took a shower, put on a nice shirt, and went on a date with another woman.

You sir, are an asshole of the highest order.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2013, 01:49:24 PM »
I was in college at a dance club. On the edge of the dance floor I was moving to the music. It was packed and I felt shoves to my back. At first I thought it was just harmless bumps in the crowd. Then the shoves came hard. I turned around and the guy shoving me blew a kiss at me. I hit him 4 times flush in the face before he could react and he fell face first on the floor. In this big club there were three big bars. All the bar tenders and bouncers were rushing toward me. I got lost in the crowd and made my way out of the club. The rushing bouncers ran by me as I was making my way out.  The bouncers in this place had reputation for beating the shit out of people for fun.  I sat in my car with the engine on waiting for my friends. My heart was racing and no one came after an hour. I was partying with a bunch of bouncers and one was Mr. New Jersey. He came strolling out and said where the hell were you? There was a cool fight. He didn't know it was me. I told him what happened and he said the guy I knocked out was with a large group and all they did was circle the huge club looking for me. Back at college a girl who was at the club confronted me and said what I did was cruel. I told her he deliberately shoved me repeatedly and then mocked me by blowing kisses at me.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »
Third: playing football in high school. I was a raging lunatic on the field, full of anger and hate. I hated everyone and everything including my own teammates. Well, I'm in my junior year, and my little brother makes the team as a freshman. Quarterback and everything, which I was really proud of him for. He eventually became the player I always wanted to be. He beat out the senior for the starting job, threw three TD passes in his first game (I was on O-line). Anyways, it's special teams practice before the second game of the season. Coach says run kick-off. I'm on kick off team, little brother is on kick-off return as a return guy. It was just supposed to be light, no contact, just run the lanes. I don't know what came over me, but I went full steam. Little brother catches the ball, I come sprinting down the field, and clock him. I was 250, he's 175. His finger dislocates (was gross), and he's out for 4 games. Doesn't start another game that year, and only regains his starting QB job in sophmore year. I will never forgive myself for doing that to my brother.

Damn dude you did in your own brother. lol smh. Maaaaaaaan. This makes me feel alot better about my dickhead move in HS  ;D

In HS we had Varsity, JV and Freshman football. I was a freshman playing varsity tailback friday night games and freshman DB saturday am games. The freshman games were not in a stadium, they were on HS properties, so the crowd scene was more local park, boring, annoying parents saturday morning not the friday mad house student crowds.

This game in particular, I was playing the safety position mainly to get better at the position, but I had to play them all regardless unless dismissed. Anyway this kid playing rb on the opposing team mom was loud as hell. I mean every damn play (even the ones he wasn't involved in) she was yelling top of her lungs "GO whatever his name is, GET EM, HIT HIM BACK, THEY"RE CHEATING...just everything under the sun...I even looked over to the bleacher area a couple times and just shook my head..really annoyed. She continues going on and on to no end saying the refs are cheating, we're cheating, yelling at her son's coach to give him the ball more....just going nuts......SO...keep in mind these are freshman games..not too many 200 pound players are out there period besides maybe guys on the line...I was 210 playing safety.

I decided I was growing tired of her, so the next series of plays I was gunning for her kid. LOL. We were in a sky coverage which was perfect, I came down off that shit and tagged him on a screen play and put him to sleep. Complete fk'n silence. I glazed over to the area where she was sitting(I wore a dark prescribed visor in the helmet also   ;) ) and she had the home alone hands to the face. I went back to huddle and he was still down......still down....still down...she starts balling and crying. My high school principle was there on the sideline next to my coach and they were just staring at me in disgust. Then I felt like complete shit man. Freshman coach just took me off the field asking me what was wrong with me. I never played another freshman game my freshman year...all varsity which was ok but To this day out of all the hits that one always makes me feel like shit, but I blame his mom.  If his mom would have just shut T/F up maybe shit like that wouldn't have happened.

I added this is because I told my wife this story and she told me "that's not nice" and I was "mean" for doing that. This shit happened when I was a damn kid..don't judge me woman, and to hell with that coach and my principle for making me feel like shit also. I don't know what happened to the kid either. I took a shower and walked home.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2013, 02:06:41 PM »
Picked up a drunk whore, fucked her in my car and jizzed all over her face and hair, dropped her off at her house.  Apparently her husband woke up when she went into the house to find her drunk with cum over her hiar and face.  hahaha

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2013, 02:24:18 PM »
this one time, i was getting a blowjob from a chick, and she asked me to let her know when i was about to cum

I didnt tell her and busted in her mouth, she thought i was a jerk

she didnt blow me again until the following date 2 days later

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2013, 02:27:00 PM »
Picked up a drunk whore, fucked her in my car and jizzed all over her face and hair, dropped her off at her house.  Apparently her husband woke up when she went into the house to find her drunk with cum over her hiar and face.  hahaha

That s a winner there. I bet he still kissed her goodnight.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2013, 02:29:15 PM »

haha, you're a right cunt you are !

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2013, 02:37:23 PM »
one time as a 15 or 16 year old i yelled at my mother right in her face to "SHUT THE FUCK UP" it made my mom cry , but my mother would always yell at me and cus me out

other than that i really havent done anything that bad to anyone

one time met this asian off of myspace, real hot, we went to the mall she stopped acting all into me so i was pissed and just left her at the mall she was crying for me to give her a ride home, she called me and i just called her an idiot and hung up, she deserved it
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2013, 02:53:42 PM »
  Every time I cheated on my ex wife.   :(

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2013, 03:02:35 PM »
I dated this girl when we were both 15 and she was a virgin. After trying for it for 4 months, she said it was finally time and she was ready. We both got drunk and had sex because she wanted to right then. I think it lasted all of a few minutes. The next day, she didn't even remember it. She cried the whole day, and I still to this day feel bad about it. Not 2-3 weeks later, she caught me screwing her best friend also.

I've screwed one girl while her and my friend were broken up and then later on he ended up marrying her and her and my ex wife were good friends so I felt guilty sometimes around them as he never knew.

I've also banged a girl that my good friend had a crush on and he walked in the room as I was screwing her.

I did some not so great stuff to my friends during my teenage years.

epic_alien

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2013, 03:18:15 PM »
well where do i start?

Im 50 now, so ive really upped the dose on the tren. Its pointless to squat cause i think its silly to wear a thong on stage and pose for men in competition.. I do however frequent a bodybuilding board multiple times a day every day for years, even though i threaten to quit it ever so often.  I think im pretty bad ass, and i can tell a tall tale, but im getting in to deep, and even though they forgave me for all the big lies, claiming natural and what not, i just move on and keep telling more. I really want to be able to break this cycle, i mean im not young anymore, im not married, i get pushed around by my girlfriends, i have a nice car, but only cause my friend just gave me a lexus, you know cause im hooked up like that.

Other than this, ive been a pretty upstanding person, I give respect and always see things in a neutral position. I think i can stop with the ego and being mr tough guy, cause even though im so strong and tough in my mind, most guys just see a older guy wearing medium size  affliction shirts and dockers getting out of a 99 lexus with 260k miles on it, and ive come to terms with that in my own way.  well almost

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2013, 03:24:09 PM »
Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses? 

Well I CUT one of them off!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2013, 03:34:58 PM »
well where do i start?

Im 50 now, so ive really upped the dose on the tren. Its pointless to squat cause i think its silly to wear a thong on stage and pose for men in competition.. I do however frequent a bodybuilding board multiple times a day every day for years, even though i threaten to quit it ever so often.  I think im pretty bad ass, and i can tell a tall tale, but im getting in to deep, and even though they forgave me for all the big lies, claiming natural and what not, i just move on and keep telling more. I really want to be able to break this cycle, i mean im not young anymore, im not married, i get pushed around by my girlfriends, i have a nice car, but only cause my friend just gave me a lexus, you know cause im hooked up like that.

Other than this, ive been a pretty upstanding person, I give respect and always see things in a neutral position. I think i can stop with the ego and being mr tough guy, cause even though im so strong and tough in my mind, most guys just see a older guy wearing medium size  affliction shirts and dockers getting out of a 99 lexus with 260k miles on it, and ive come to terms with that in my own way.  well almost

ha ha, it's the bitter short guy with the frog face

epic_alien

« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2013, 03:45:28 PM »
soon

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
Picked up a drunk whore, fucked her in my car and jizzed all over her face and hair,

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2013, 04:04:42 PM »

face-booked

I'm really turned on by this

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2013, 04:09:34 PM »
face-booked

I'm really turned on by this

Her kids weren't :D

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2013, 04:13:52 PM »
Another bad one...I was 17 and dating some girl. Her best friend was hot and wanted me, so I drove to her house and we fucked in my car. I ate her pussy during the sex, and after drove to my girls house and we made out.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2013, 04:17:03 PM »
this was almost 20 years ago, sorry no pics. you are just going to have to suspend disbelief like in the movies and accept that a guy who looks like i do has had sex with quite a few attractive women in his life

Heffrons. Wow, you are old ;) .j/k. I wouldn't be surprised if we knew a lot of the same people. Small world. Now the strip in Smithtown has gone from Molly Blooms "underaged-get-ready-to-be-on-how-to-catch-a-predator" type crowd..I think the names change every few months but that Nappertandys is still there. I had a good friend who owned the Yucatan tanning salon down the block, so would sometimes go to those places for happy hour or whatever. I lived in East Npt for most my life until few years ago.

MDN

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 04:21:10 PM »
Heffrons. Wow, you are old ;) .j/k. I wouldn't be surprised if we knew a lot of the same people. Small world. Now the strip in Smithtown has gone from Molly Blooms "underaged-get-ready-to-be-on-how-to-catch-a-predator" type crowd..I think the names change every few months but that Nappertandys is still there. I had a good friend who owned the Yucatan tanning salon down the block, so would sometimes go to those places for happy hour or whatever. I lived in East Npt for most my life until few years ago.

MDN

LOL...Molly Bloom's ..I watched the Yankees win the 96 series there with my buddies.  what was the name of the place that always threw the big tent parties further west on 25, on the south side in that shopping center ?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 05:00:54 PM »
Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses? 

Well I CUT one of them off!