Author Topic: The truth about Islam  (Read 5332 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: The truth about Islam
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2013, 02:26:44 PM »

The most flawed logic I've ever read.... I didn't direct anything to anyone specific. Saying Allah is Satan is not saying Assmed is Satan... if you don't see the difference you need to be removed as a mod. If a general statement offends someone, they can go get fucked... he misquoted me directly and yet you removed my response not his slander. Get it right going forward or I'll move to have you removed as a mod... and I mostly like you... but that's not doing the job.

Point me to the slander and I'll remove it.  I have no idea what you're referring to.  There are thousands of posts on this board.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2013, 08:09:12 PM »
I never called God satan or a pig fucker. And I do believe in God....

I said Allah is Satan and Mohammed was the pig fucker. Thats slander.

your ignorance is disgusting! i am througly disgusted! Jews claim to also worship ALLAH!  if you lived in the middle east(or a place where they spoke hebrew) and where christian you would also say ALLAH!

[/youtube]

Im sure your joking, this HAS TO BE A JOKE!. I am sure even you arent this ignorant. becuase if you really think Allah means anything else then GOD you so WRONG! ALLAH is how you say GOD in Hewbrew, aramaic and arabic! thats what Jesus called GOD and moses also called GOD.

stop for ONE SECOND and educated yourself a little more before even thinking about debating anyone! if you really believe in GOD i wouldnt delete all the things you said. ALLAH IS GOD. this is a FACT.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2013, 10:53:57 PM »
your ignorance is disgusting! i am througly disgusted! Jews claim to also worship ALLAH!  if you lived in the middle east(or a place where they spoke hebrew) and where christian you would also say ALLAH!

[/youtube]

Im sure your joking, this HAS TO BE A JOKE!. I am sure even you arent this ignorant. becuase if you really think Allah means anything else then GOD you so WRONG! ALLAH is how you say GOD in Hewbrew, aramaic and arabic! thats what Jesus called GOD and moses also called GOD.

stop for ONE SECOND and educated yourself a little more before even thinking about debating anyone! if you really believe in GOD i wouldnt delete all the things you said. ALLAH IS GOD. this is a FACT.

Read The Satanic Verses. Mohammed admits being tricked by Satan. Then talk to me about education.
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2013, 11:07:39 PM »
Read The Satanic Verses. Mohammed admits being tricked by Satan. Then talk to me about education.

The Satanic Verses?

You have obviously not read it yourself. It is not a book about Islam.

It is a work of fiction about an Indian guy that falls out of an airplane and survives - and his mate.

It does have some stuff in there about Islam but the context is within a work of fiction. It should be taken with a huge pinch of salt as the whole muslim angle of the book was intended to offend. The whole thing was a publicity stunt.

FFS  ::)  ::)  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 06:01:19 AM »
The Satanic Verses?

You have obviously not read it yourself. It is not a book about Islam.

It is a work of fiction about an Indian guy that falls out of an airplane and survives - and his mate.

It does have some stuff in there about Islam but the context is within a work of fiction. It should be taken with a huge pinch of salt as the whole muslim angle of the book was intended to offend. The whole thing was a publicity stunt.

FFS  ::)  ::)  ::)

Yeah that's why the author had to go into hiding and the entire Muslim world issued death fatwas on him. Yes it is fiction.... ever see Titanic? Fabricated...but based on factual events. Same thing.
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 08:02:26 AM »
Yeah that's why the author had to go into hiding and the entire Muslim world issued death fatwas on him. Yes it is fiction.... ever see Titanic? Fabricated...but based on factual events. Same thing.

You do realise that a Dutch fictional movie maker got killed for a fictional work about Muslims and that a Danish cartoon sparked off the worse riots there ever. Hardly proves your point about it being factual, does it?

Neither does your comment about the Titanic. That is based on real events. Satanic version is about 2 Indian guys that fall out of a fucking Hijacked airplane you numpty.

If you read the book - you will understand why the Muslims got angry.

Like I say - it's a work of fiction that goes out of it's way to insult Muslims. I think the Muslims reaction was OTT but it still remains that it is a work of fiction and that your comment...

"Read The Satanic Verses. Mohammed admits being tricked by Satan. Then talk to me about education."

... is rather Ironic.

Read a work of fiction and then talk to me about education? OK....

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 09:31:19 AM »
You do realise that a Dutch fictional movie maker got killed for a fictional work about Muslims and that a Danish cartoon sparked off the worse riots there ever. Hardly proves your point about it being factual, does it?

Neither does your comment about the Titanic. That is based on real events. Satanic version is about 2 Indian guys that fall out of a fucking Hijacked airplane you numpty.

Like I say - it's a work of fiction that goes out of it's way to insult Muslims. I think the Muslims reaction was OTT but it still remains that it is a work of fiction and that your comment...

"Read The Satanic Verses. Mohammed admits being tricked by Satan. Then talk to me about education."

... is rather Ironic.

amazing owning you did there Mr.Pedro! purely amazing!

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 06:12:51 AM »

... is rather Ironic.

Curious... what doesn't make Muslims angry? I did read it, and more importantly followed Salmon Rushdie's research. Aside from any of that... my point remains cutting people's heads off, killing cartoonists, etc. while yelling god is great = your "god" or allah is satan in disguise. Now fuck off sympathizer.
$

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 06:13:27 AM »
amazing owning you did there Mr.Pedro! purely amazing!

Lolz @ owning.
$

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 07:50:00 AM »
Curious... what doesn't make Muslims angry? I did read it, and more importantly followed Salmon Rushdie's research. Aside from any of that... my point remains cutting people's heads off, killing cartoonists, etc. while yelling god is great = your "god" or allah is satan in disguise. Now fuck off sympathizer.

PMSL

I am far from a sympathizer Thick Nick.

I am agnostic. 

I have plenty of posts on here opposing the way Muslims behave. In fact, there is not a single post of mine on this board that agrees with their behaviour.

Have a read of this thread - http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=454243.0 - and then come back and call me sympathizer.

That book - the one you tell people to read to learn about Islam. It's a wind-up. It's is nothing more than a poke in the eye to Muslims. Salman has an agenda just as much as Osama. That makes both of them wrong in my book.

If you had really read Salmans book - you wouldn't have pointed people towards it as evidence of anything. You made a fool of yourself and now you should give it up.

I'm all for discourse and amusing debate here but you - I don't know what you are here for.

We can all take sides perfectly well and have our arguments without resorting to fiction.

Well - the rest of us can.

If I am a sympathizer for pointing out you are an idiot, then so be it.

AVBG

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 07:26:53 PM »
Quick question.. Was out with my family at an Italian seafood restaurant recently and noticed that there were a group of Muslims at the same restaurant. Knowing that Muslims eat their meat "halal" (ie slaughtered/processed a particular way by someone in the religion) .. How does a seafood restaurant fit into this method, particularly when they ordered fresh shellfish?

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 03:49:56 AM »
Quick question.. Was out with my family at an Italian seafood restaurant recently and noticed that there were a group of Muslims at the same restaurant. Knowing that Muslims eat their meat "halal" (ie slaughtered/processed a particular way by someone in the religion) .. How does a seafood restaurant fit into this method, particularly when they ordered fresh shellfish?

Muslims can eat seafood, seafood doesn't have to be slaughtered.we can eat fish,crab,oysters,whatever come out of the sea.

I try my best to eat halal food,but on odd occasions I will eat at non halal restaurants.