Author Topic: Will the White Race Survive?  (Read 23182 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Will the White Race Survive?
« Reply #175 on: January 08, 2013, 09:12:34 AM »
how about you leave me alone and we agree to disagree???....obviously I have struck some type of nerve in you and you can't get over it....lets just leave each other alone and move on...this is becoming annoying.....you say I';m a racist???..fine...I say you're a racist???..fine...leave it at that....

The only nerve you have struck is the one which governs my disdain for the ignorant.  You can't prove I'm racist but you insist I am.  You call me a racist because you believe it will put me on the defensive like it does every other guilty white person you encounter. You couldn't be more wrong.  The fact is, you've been racist and provoked racism on several occasions and will continue to do so.  I don't see the confusion.  
A

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: January 08, 2013, 09:21:47 AM »
The only nerve you have struck is the one which governs my disdain for the ignorant.  You can't prove I'm racist but you insist I am.  You call me a racist because you believe it will put me on the defensive like it does every other guilty white person you encounter. You couldn't be more wrong.  The fact is, you've been racist and provoked racism on several occasions and will continue to do so.  I don't see the confusion.  
Calling you a racist is their weapon to try and silence you. I maintain everyone is racist. Racism is the reason we have different races in the first place. These liberals act like racism is the worst evil in the world. What utter horseshit. I see racism as taking pride in your own people and culture, and wanting to preserve and further your own against the onslaughts of other races that are different. That's just respecting the laws of nature. Nature has no respect for any group of similar living organisms that don't act together to preserve their group. They go extinct.

I don't wish a black girl to be raped or murdered or oppressed. I hope she thrives in her community in her own country. And the same for a white girl. That's the real evil. Any heinous crime committed against another. Trying to preserve your culture and people is not a crime!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #177 on: January 08, 2013, 09:22:32 AM »
No we won't last .

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #178 on: January 08, 2013, 12:27:01 PM »
Calling you a racist is their weapon to try and silence you. I maintain everyone is racist. Racism is the reason we have different races in the first place. These liberals act like racism is the worst evil in the world. What utter horseshit. I see racism as taking pride in your own people and culture, and wanting to preserve and further your own against the onslaughts of other races that are different. That's just respecting the laws of nature. Nature has no respect for any group of similar living organisms that don't act together to preserve their group. They go extinct.

I don't wish a black girl to be raped or murdered or oppressed. I hope she thrives in her community in her own country. And the same for a white girl. That's the real evil. Any heinous crime committed against another. Trying to preserve your culture and people is not a crime!

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #179 on: January 08, 2013, 12:50:59 PM »
You're kidding.. right?

Slavery was a walk in the park compared to the holocaust.

qft ..

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2013, 01:26:18 PM »
Off course the white race will continue to survive. You fuckers are looking at this all wrong. Numbers never mattered. The whites in South Africa controlled the blacks in that country. The white population numbered in at 3-5% of total population whilst the blacks made up the rest. So 95%+. Yet they were controlled like little marionettes despite outnumbering the opposition nearly 10/1.

You think that cannot happen again if needed?

Unfortunately ethnic culture (apart from select Asian nations) haven't proven themselves able to run a fucking country properly with everything that it include. 204 countries in this world and every single one of them that's predominantly white, is a target for immigration. There's a lot of telling in that.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 08, 2013, 02:25:59 PM »
Off course the white race will continue to survive. You fuckers are looking at this all wrong. Numbers never mattered. The whites in South Africa controlled the blacks in that country. The white population numbered in at 3-5% of total population whilst the blacks made up the rest. So 95%+. Yet they were controlled like little marionettes despite outnumbering the opposition nearly 10/1.

You think that cannot happen again if needed?

Unfortunately ethnic culture (apart from select Asian nations) haven't proven themselves able to run a fucking country properly with everything that it include. 204 countries in this world and every single one of them that's predominantly white, is a target for immigration. There's a lot of telling in that.
The difference is that the majority of blacks in South Africa did not have AR15s readily available to them.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #182 on: January 08, 2013, 05:21:51 PM »
qft ..

I was being sarcastic as fuck....  ::)