Author Topic: Mom protecting children shoots intruder 5 times, MSNBC calls her "trigger happy"  (Read 22854 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
not quite, but if she would have answered the door i think the dude would have moved on to the next house and no one need get frightened in their own home or murdered.
goodness drizzle youre reverting back to you idiotic ways.

Who cares if she didnt answer the door, she though they were a solicitor. I dont always answer the door when ppl knock as I dont know them either.

In what FUCKED UP world view does this woman hold any responsibility for not opening the door?

The criminal shouldnt have broke into her house, point blank end of story...

Who said she shot him 5 times before he hit the ground? he could have fell back and she kept shooting from her crawl space...OR as they were in a crawl space maybe he bent down to look and presented his face to get shot, if he fell he likely would have fallen right there and I for one would have shot him mulitple times too.

youre an idiot if you feel this woman has any culpability in this at all.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
of course its not her fault!

but she most likely was a dumb bitch who should have just answered the door or told him to go away instead of pretending no one was home, and she most likely was a dumb bitch who stood over him while he was already dead and fired a few rounds into his skull "for good measure".

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

but she most likely was a dumb bitch who should have just answered the door or told him to go away instead of pretending no one was home, and she most likely was a dumb bitch who stood over him while he was already dead and fired a few rounds into his skull "for good measure".

The only dumb bitch in this conversation is YOU.

You are basically saying that because she didn't want to open her fucking front door that she invited him to enter her house.

I can not believe you are even saying this shit... I used to think you were misguided but alright... Now I just think you're a buffoon.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

yea and if this dumb mother fucker wouldnt have decided to break the law and break into her house none of this shit would have happend either.

But you want to focus on the mom?

even if she had answered the door this guy would have just moved on to another house. Maybe the next house he broke into the stay at home mom doesnt have a gun. What you think he is just going to say "my bad" and leave?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/01/06/atlanta-mother-shoots-intruder-five-times-in-self-defense/

reading the comments to the linked story leads me to believe that american'ts think they live in a hollywood movie...

a man was shot 5 times, a mother and her kids were terrorized... there is nothing good in this story... the questions should be about what's wrong in american't... why do people feel the need to glorify guns to protect themselves from criminals and why people are driven to commit crime

Norman Rea · Life
Ron it was probably a 38 spec. The media does not know the pproper nomenclature. I think this mom ought to be poster woman for why dianne feinstein is out of touch.
Reply · 7 ·  · Sunday at 7:34pm

Reddog Woods · Indiana State University
The 2nd Amendment is why we're reading about a Mother who protected her babies and not another traggic story of abuse, rape and death.........jus sayin........
Reply · 5 ·  · Sunday at 10:15pm

Jeff Schmitz
The lesson here is always be ready to protect yourself and time to rethink the caliber you have to do so.
Reply · 4 ·  · Sunday at 7:29pm

Ricky Linn
Too bad she didn't have a 44 mag
Reply · 3 ·  · 21 hours ago

Brad Huskey
Your damn skippy she did the right thing ,, things like this make me made , pick on me I'm a grown man !!! Don't mess with woman and children .. How's that feel punk ? You feel tough now !!
Reply · 2 ·  · 23 hours ago

Joe Barron · Tyler, Texas
Thats cool
Reply · 1 ·  · 10 hours ago

Tony Chopyak
These are the stories u usually don't get to hear and this happen more than we think
Reply · 2 ·  · Yesterday at 4:23am

Larry Moran · David Douglas High School
Way to go mom my wife would do the same thing for our kids
Reply · 2 ·  · Sunday at 8:53pm

Gina-Steve Davis · Vernon, New Jersey
Way to go mom!
Reply · 2 ·  · Sunday at 7:17pm

Ron Wheeler · Redmond, Oregon
I bet the SOB got free medical attention! Just remember what mother did, HEAD SHOTSif you have a.38 He is damn lucky it was a.38 and not.38 Special or.357. Would not need medical attention. A.38 has not stopping power in the body.
Reply · 1 ·  · Sunday at 7:23pm

Rob Gray
Actually Ronald, a .38 has plenty of stopping power with today's ammunition. We don't know what kind of ammo she was using. Also, I would suggest center mass shots instead of trying to hit someone in the head. Unless of course you're so proficient with your handguns that you could shoot hair off a gnat's behind. What I'm saying is, when your blood is pumping and your adrenaline is pumping sometimes aiming is NOT your first thought, aim for center mass. It's a larger target. Good job citizen, you protected yourself and your children!
Reply · 8 ·  · Sunday at 7:30pm

Have to be with so much armor floating around. You have your own choice at the time of your situation. I was refering to a home intrusion where distance is short. I always trained center mass but today? Equally comfortable with both. Thanks for the input. Like you said, what ammo was in the revolver? To hit 5 times and not much damage? He still drove away.
Reply · 1 ·  · 21 hours ago

Marc Johns
"I bet he thinks five times before he tries that again!" "Four waisted rounds."
Reply · 1 ·  · 19 hours ago

Radhames Tejeda ·  Top Commenter · Boston, Massachusetts
Mom 1, crook 0.
Now I am afraid when this crook gets out of jail. Restitution?
Reply · 1 ·  · 17 hours ago

Janet Pohl Powell ·  Top Commenter
Come into my house and you're fair game. Way to go to this Mom.
Reply · 1 ·  · Sunday at 8:57pm

Da Vida
This is the kind of gun story we like to hear!
Reply · 1 ·  · Sunday at 8:18pm

Steve Suppes · Keizer, Oregon
Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!
Reply · 1 ·  · Sunday at 8:12pm

Michael Wenze · Hamilton, Ontario
All about the type of weapon...Idiot Americans...Was it just luck that she managed to hit the guy in the face and neck FIVE times without killing him? Not many "lucky" African Americans. What kind of training did she have? I'll bet she didn't have a CCL...but if she had a "more than 10 round clip...she might have finished the job. Duh....She's an unlucky white person in my opinion...probably a waitress.
Reply ·  · 11 hours ago

Sharon Hyatt Wyser ·  Top Commenter · Virginia Beach School of Practical Nursing
5 bullets was a good start.
Reply ·  · 22 hours ago

Joshua J. Kram · Internship at United States Forest Service
that's awesome
Reply ·  · Sunday at 10:09pm

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/01/06/atlanta-mother-shoots-intruder-five-times-in-self-defense/

reading the comments to the linked story leads me to believe that american'ts think they live in a hollywood movie...

a man was shot 5 times, a mother and her kids were terrorized... there is nothing good in this story... the questions should be about what's wrong in american't... why do people feel the need to glorify guns to protect themselves from criminals and why people are driven to commit crime

Norman Rea · Life
Ron it was probably a 38 spec. The media does not know the pproper nomenclature. I think this mom ought to be poster woman for why dianne feinstein is out of touch.

The 2nd Amendment is why we're reading about a Mother who protected her babies and not another traggic story of abuse, rape and death.........jus sayin........

Jeff Schmitz
The lesson here is always be ready to protect yourself and time to rethink the caliber you have to do so.

Ricky Linn

Brad Huskey
Your damn skippy she did the right thing ,, things like this make me made , pick on me I'm a grown man !!! Don't mess with woman and children .. How's that feel punk ? You feel tough now !!

Thats cool

Tony Chopyak
These are the stories u usually don't get to hear and this happen more than we think

Way to go mom!

I bet the SOB got free medical attention! Just remember what mother did, HEAD SHOTSif you have a.38 He is damn lucky it was a.38 and not.38 Special or.357. Would not need medical attention. A.38 has not stopping power in the body.

Rob Gray
Actually Ronald, a .38 has plenty of stopping power with today's ammunition. We don't know what kind of ammo she was using. Also, I would suggest center mass shots instead of trying to hit someone in the head. Unless of course you're so proficient with your handguns that you could shoot hair off a gnat's behind. What I'm saying is, when your blood is pumping and your adrenaline is pumping sometimes aiming is NOT your first thought, aim for center mass. It's a larger target. Good job citizen, you protected yourself and your children!

Have to be with so much armor floating around. You have your own choice at the time of your situation. I was refering to a home intrusion where distance is short. I always trained center mass but today? Equally comfortable with both. Thanks for the input. Like you said, what ammo was in the revolver? To hit 5 times and not much damage? He still drove away.

Marc Johns

Mom 1, crook 0.

Da Vida

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

All about the type of weapon...Idiot Americans...Was it just luck that she managed to hit the guy in the face and neck FIVE times without killing him? Not many "lucky" African Americans. What kind of training did she have? I'll bet she didn't have a CCL...but if she had a "more than 10 round clip...she might have finished the job. Duh....She's an unlucky white person in my opinion...probably a waitress.
Reply ·  · 11 hours ago

Sharon Hyatt Wyser ·  Top Commenter · Virginia Beach School of Practical Nursing
Reply ·  · 22 hours ago

that's awesome

Norman Rea · Life

Jeff Schmitz

Ricky Linn

Brad Huskey

Thats cool

Tony Chopyak

Way to go mom!

Rob Gray

Marc Johns

Mom 1, crook 0.

Da Vida

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

Reply ·  · 11 hours ago

Reply ·  · 22 hours ago

that's awesome

Norman Rea · Life

Jeff Schmitz

Ricky Linn

Brad Huskey

Thats cool

Tony Chopyak

Way to go mom!

Rob Gray

Marc Johns

Mom 1, crook 0.

Da Vida

Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!

Reply ·  · 11 hours ago

Reply ·  · 22 hours ago

that's awesome
Reading your posts tells me you have little experience with guns and none in physical altercations.

Nobody is glorifying it they are just pointing it out for the idiots who feel guns are inherently evil.

If you really think that 6 iron with the shaft wrapped with E-tape to prevent it from shining in the dark is going to protect you you're a bigger moron than even I gave you credit for and that's mind boggling. Worse if you feel that this is an isolated incident and doesn't happen often or won't ever happen to you you're just plain ignorant.

Maybe you should nut up and use your driver, if it has a graphite shaft at least you won't have to tape it ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I don't think opening the door would have been the best choice.  
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Reading your posts tells me you have little experience with guns and none in physical altercations.

Nobody is glorifying it they are just pointing it out for the idiots who feel guns are inherently evil.

If you really think that 6 iron with the shaft wrapped with E-tape to prevent it from shining in the dark is going to protect you you're a bigger moron than even I gave you credit for and that's mind boggling. Worse if you feel that this is an isolated incident and doesn't happen often or won't ever happen to you you're just plain ignorant.

Maybe you should nut up and use your driver, if it has a graphite shaft at least you won't have to tape it ;)

You don't know me from Adam.

Queue the Hollywood song.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

You don't know me from Adam.

Queue the Hollywood song.
I know only an idiot thinks that a 6 iron with E-tape on the shaft feels he can defend himself against criminals bent on harming him.

Talk about Hollywood delusions, how many times have you watched Conan you dumb ass? Are you gonna burst out of your bedroom and slay all the evil doers with your mighty 6 iron?

Lmfao what a tool

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I know only an idiot thinks that a 6 iron with E-tape on the shaft feels he can defend himself against criminals bent on harming him.

Talk about Hollywood delusions, how many times have you watched Conan you dumb ass? Are you gonna burst out of your bedroom and slay all the evil doers with your mighty 6 iron?

Lmfao what a tool

A woman w a golf club is not doing squat against a determined male attacker

tonymctones

• Getbig V
A woman w a golf club is not doing squat against a determined male attacker
imagine confronting even an unarmed intruder in a hallway with a golf club where your only options are to come over the top or just jab at him. There isn't room to swing from side to side, if you get back into a wall you can't wind up...

But don't worry Woo will simply cut the man in half with his powerful swing and mighty 6 iron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
imagine confronting even an unarmed intruder in a hallway with a golf club where your only options are to come over the top or just jab at him. There isn't room to swing from side to side, if you get back into a wall you can't wind up...

But don't worry Woo will simply cut the man in half with his powerful swing and mighty 6 iron

All the guy has to do is close the distance and its over.   The guy can then use the club over her throat to choke her. 

WOO is a typical leftist dreamer not remotely connected to common sense or reality. 

bears

• Getbig IV
i think its pretty rare you see someone get shot 5 times in the face. especially if they were only shot in self defense and the person who shot them was using a semi automatic.

its obvious the woman shot the guy once, maybe twice, in the head ; and then after he dropped dead to the floor she walked up to his dead body, stood over him, and shot him in the face 3-4 times more.

thats the story here guys.

isnt that easy to see?

wrong.  he ran out of the house

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Without any other consideration at all, you have to realize that the guy was alive and conscious, and still a threat.  That's just to start. 

As the story stands, the woman could have unloaded an entire hi-cap into the guy's forehead, and it would have been perfectly understandable. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
The only dumb bitch in this conversation is YOU.

You are basically saying that because she didn't want to open her fucking front door that she invited him to enter her house.

I can not believe you are even saying this shit... I used to think you were misguided but alright... Now I just think you're a buffoon.
you sure can twist words, cant you. lmao.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
yea and if this dumb mother fucker wouldnt have decided to break the law and break into her house none of this shit would have happend either.

But you want to focus on the mom?

even if she had answered the door this guy would have just moved on to another house. Maybe the next house he broke into the stay at home mom doesnt have a gun. What you think he is just going to say "my bad" and leave?
i think she probably would have answered the door too. and if she didnt, and he broke in and she was unarmed, i would hope she would scream and if she did that the robber would most likely run out of the house.   

thiefs dont want to hurt anybody they just want to get money.

who do you think got the short end of the stick ? the mom whose house was broken into by an unarmed man because she couldnt answer the door , or the robber who got shot 5 times in the face without even being armed or trying to hurt anybody?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
you sure can twist words, cant you. lmao.

I'm not twisting anything... These are the things you are saying... Not me.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i think she probably would have answered the door too. and if she didnt, and he broke in and she was unarmed, i would hope she would scream and if she did that the robber would most likely run out of the house.   

who do you think got the short end of the stick ? the mom whose house was broken into by an unarmed man because she couldnt answer the door , or the robber who got shot 5 times in the face without even being armed or trying to hurt anybody?
yea b/c nobody ever gets hurt in robberies...::)

This guy wasnt a petty theif he wasnt out simply taking what was easy to steal. This mother fucker was BREAKING INTO HOUSES!!! thats a whole other level of criminality from simple theft.

"who do you think got the short end of the stick ? the mom whose house was broken into by an unarmed man because she couldnt answer the door , or the robber who got shot 5 times in the face without even being armed or trying to hurt anybody?"

holy balls dizzle, the CRIMINAL got teh short end of the stick and deservedly so. How as the mothe supposed to know he wasnt armed?

how was she to know he wasnt looking to hurt anyone?

the mother fucker broke into her house and you want to criticize this woman for defending her family?

This is honestly become stupider than any economic stance you have taken, even more idiotic than business do not create demand stance.

I thought there was hope for you bro but this has shown me that at your core you really are just a idealostic, irrational and emotional child

Emmortal

• Getbig V
i think its pretty rare you see someone get shot 5 times in the face. especially if they were only shot in self defense and the person who shot them was using a semi automatic.

its obvious the woman shot the guy once, maybe twice, in the head ; and then after he dropped dead to the floor she walked up to his dead body, stood over him, and shot him in the face 3-4 times more.

thats the story here guys.

isnt that easy to see?

It's quite common for an untrained individual to empty the entire clip without even intending to do so in a life or death situation.  Many times they will continue to fire even after all of the rounds have been discharged, as they are in a state of shock.  So there's probably not more to this story as you would want everyone to believe, just a scared mother defending her childrens lives.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
The Internet sleuths are at work victimizing the criminal and criminalizing the victim. Par the course.

Do any of the people claiming she stood over the man and tried to execute him have any proof?

Damn her for protecting herself and her kids!!!!!

They're a bunch of fools,  it's almost unbelievable... Even for getbig...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

They're a bunch of fools,  it's almost unbelievable... Even for getbig...

Gotta agree man... Taking it to a whole other level of stupid.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

He had a crowbar, to begin with....

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V

You wouldn't ask this woman, under such circumstances, to have faith that this person wasn't going to hurt her, would you?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
It seems like such a crazy world.  Sometimes, I can't believe it.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
You wouldn't ask this woman, under such circumstances, to have faith that this person wasn't going to hurt her, would you?
not only that he wasnt going to hurt her but that he was unarmed and he wasnt going to hurt her.

This is as absurd as Woo's criticism that she didnt give the robber a warning ::)