Author Topic: Mom protecting children shoots intruder 5 times, MSNBC calls her "trigger happy"  (Read 22820 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The original title of their article was "Trigger-Happy Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times"

They have since changed the title of the article to "Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times" as well as changing some of the text after receiving flak.

A work at home mom was at home with her children when an intruder broke into her house. She grabbed her children and hide in an upstairs crawl space while her husband who she called was calling 911.

The burglar eventually made it to the room she was in and discovered their hiding spot. This is when she shot 6 times with a .38 revolver hitting the intruder 5 times in the face and neck area. She and her children then ran to a neighbors house. The criminal was able to get up and attempt to flee but did not get far.

From that story MSNBC got this headline:"Trigger-Happy Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times"

just FUCKING WOW!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
These are the same fuktards who think all we need to do is call police and we will be safe...

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The original title of their article was "Trigger-Happy Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times"

They have since changed the title of the article to "Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times" as well as changing some of the text after receiving flak.

A work at home mom was at home with her children when an intruder broke into her house. She grabbed her children and hide in an upstairs crawl space while her husband who she called was calling 911.

The burglar eventually made it to the room she was in and discovered their hiding spot. This is when she shot 6 times with a .38 revolver hitting the intruder 5 times in the face and neck area. She and her children then ran to a neighbors house. The criminal was able to get up and attempt to flee but did not get far.

From that story MSNBC got this headline:"Trigger-Happy Atlanta mom shoots intruder in the face 5 times"

just FUCKING WOW!!!

Im glad she was "trigger-happy".

Retards calling you trigger-happy is a small price to pay for saving yourkids and yourself.

Fuck MSNBC. Although they changed it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
looks like the idiots removed the "trigger happy" in a panic after.  Pretty pathetic to word it like that.

http://now.msn.com/atlanta-mom-shoots-intruder-in-the-face-5-times

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Im glad she was "trigger-happy".

Retards calling you trigger-happy is a small price to pay for saving yourkids and yourself.

Fuck MSNBC. Although they changed it.
Indeed,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
should have used a 45.

headline might have been a little different ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
should have used a 45.

headline might have been a little different ;)
"Trigger happy Atlanta mom kills intruder by shooting him 5 times in the face"?

I agree, Ive never like .38's they are a pleasure to shoot though very little recoil and noise which make good training guns I guess.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think see should have used a 44 magnum  she could have blown his head clean off

tonymctones

• Getbig V
obviously one of those paranoid gun nuts...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i am pretty upset she didn't pick up something heavy or pointy and dish out a little more punishment. 

that's what trigger happy people do.   Or so I hear.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
i'm betting there's more to this story

240 is Back

• Getbig V
yeah i thought i read it elsewhere, something about he was pleading and she kept shooting, and she made a statement that wasn't exactly 'fearing for her life'?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Fuck MSN.

That's not necessarily MSNBC is it?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i think its pretty rare you see someone get shot 5 times in the face. especially if they were only shot in self defense and the person who shot them was using a semi automatic.

its obvious the woman shot the guy once, maybe twice, in the head ; and then after he dropped dead to the floor she walked up to his dead body, stood over him, and shot him in the face 3-4 times more.

thats the story here guys.

isnt that easy to see?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
my guess is that she tried to adminster the head shot standing over him, but did it at an angle or whatever that he survived.

you very much CANNOT stand over someone and execute them with 3-4 head shots.  You shoot as you have to, and you get outta there.  If she was standing over him making Dirty Harry one-liners while dishing out headshots, she's a fcking danger to society.

IF taht is what happened.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
yeah i thought i read it elsewhere, something about he was pleading and she kept shooting, and she made a statement that wasn't exactly 'fearing for her life'?

i suspect they knew him...

don't understand why she didn't call 911 right away when he was ringing her doorbell... instead of taking 10 minutes to wait for him to break down the door, chat with her husband on the phone, get her gun which must have been stored safely because she's got kids, load it and wait for the intruder to stumble into her trap and then fire away without a single warning...

if the intruder was not armed this would likely lead to a manslaughter conviction in canada

some versions of the story:

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/01/06/atlanta-mother-shoots-intruder-five-times-in-self-defense/

http://now.msn.com/atlanta-mom-shoots-intruder-in-the-face-5-times

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/06/georgia-mom-home-alone-with-kids-shoots-ex-con-intruder/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-mom-shoots-home-intruder-face-article-1.1234400

http://www.examiner.com/article/mom-shoots-intruder-5-times

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Fuck MSN.

That's not necessarily MSNBC is it?
yea I guess that's just a microsoft written article?  The nbc partnership is confusing. Not sure if the news on msn comes from people at msnbc or not.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
The Internet sleuths are at work victimizing the criminal and criminalizing the victim. Par the course.

Do any of the people claiming she stood over the man and tried to execute him have any proof?

Damn her for protecting herself and her kids!!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
my guess is that she tried to adminster the head shot standing over him, but did it at an angle or whatever that he survived.
WTF are you trying to say?

you very much CANNOT stand over someone and execute them with 3-4 head shots.  You shoot as you have to, and you get outta there. 

um, yes you can. and if some body just tried to rob your house and your a gun loving redneck who loves the idea of killing the bad guy (go military!!!), then your going to relish the oppurtunity.

If she was standing over him making Dirty Harry one-liners while dishing out headshots, she's a fcking danger to society.

and thats exactly why the story called her trigger happy

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Trigger happy mom is a lot better than Mother and her children found brutally raped and murdered. 
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Do any of the people claiming she stood over the man and tried to execute him have any proof?

big claims require big evidence, which is more likely= woman is a good enough shot, a fast enough shot, to get him five times in the face before he falls dead?  or the woman thinks violence "in the name of good" is a good thing and shot the dude in the head 3-4 times at point blank just for good measure. ??  

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
drugs...

must be drugs

that's what he was looking for

that's why she tried to murder him

Skip8282

• Getbig V

you very much CANNOT stand over someone and execute them with 3-4 head shots.  You shoot as you have to, and you get outta there.  If she was standing over him making Dirty Harry one-liners while dishing out headshots, she's a fcking danger to society.

Well good thing you've got this one all solved too.  ::)

Always glad an expert like you who has been in soooo many of these situations can dictate exactly what should be done, how many shots should be fired, and at what angles.

Thanks man

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

just FUCKING WOW!!!

It doesn't fit the MSNBC narrative. This woman was supposed to get raped and murdered and her kids slaughtered; so, they and the rest of the lefties can wail about more gun control.

Mom, pumping this intruder full of lead and actually saving herself and her kids, wasn't in the script.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Maybe the Mom was a fan of horror films.  You know how in a horror movie the bad guy always pops back up no matter how much damage he takes.    She was just making sure he didn't revive for a sequel.
A