Author Topic: SDI Labs  (Read 2078 times)

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
SDI Labs
« on: January 06, 2013, 04:31:37 PM »
Anyone know anything about them? They advertise in FLEX every issue and say that there products are so close chemically to the real thing that only a trained bio chemist could tell the difference in structure. Is this a good way to go since i get dropped all the time for my job? Thanx

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
Re: SDI Labs
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 04:43:43 PM »
I DO want to go the real route but just dont know where to go to order from

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2013, 09:35:13 PM »
This thread is probably a joke but I will answer it anyway  :-\ SDI labs have been running this scam for along time! I would save your money! I do not even know how these fools stay in business!

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 09:58:35 PM »
SDI are making pro-hormones or somthing?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 12:55:02 AM »
SDI are making pro-hormones or somthing?

I don't even think they are pro-hormones. It is just a scam period! some kind of herbal shit. they try to tweak the molecular structure with no science showing it converts to anything. A pro-hormone converts to a parent hormone. like 1-AD converted to 1-Testosterone. No conversion taes place with these SDI products. They just spend alot of money on advertising and some newbies who buy there first issue of flex say damn winni! or dbal! I think I have heard of those! those are steroids! and they get suckered into ordering them. They see the wrods cycle and get suckered! I heard a rumor SDI labs is owned by VPX might be bullshit but I have heard that rumor before.Somee ex-drug dealer runs that SDI lab scam.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 03:07:04 AM »
Yes, SDI is herbal bunk. A lot of fools must fall for it, as they have been around a long time.

Painlayer69

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 09:34:54 AM »
Btw its not a joke or troll thread i was seriously asking and thanks for all the feed back guys, I had thought it was probably bullshit but just had to make sure. Thanks again all