Author Topic: People who have become Muslim  (Read 134868 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Conversion to Islam..
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2013, 04:12:14 AM »
sorry i have fixed it now ;D

i want it to be a good polite argument with my christian brothers here.. it's better for non-believers brothers who will come to say all religions are meaningless and so not to post here..

Islam is evil, and the world would be better off without it... GTFO with this shit...

Please.

Polite enough you devil worshipping fool?
$

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2013, 04:40:19 AM »
I respect all religions, but not all religious people, simple is that

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2013, 04:57:59 AM »
I respect all religions, but not all religious people, simple is that
So you respect belief without evidence, just not the people who are involved in perpetuating such nonsense.  ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2013, 05:05:24 AM »
So you respect belief without evidence, just not the people who are involved in perpetuating such nonsense.  ???

For me, having respect for, and agree with certain beliefs, are two different things.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2013, 05:10:33 AM »
For me, having respect for, and agree with certain beliefs, are two different things.
What is there to respect exactly? 

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2013, 05:13:55 AM »

Nice to see the black ex Islam chick owning the two stupid liberal whites.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2013, 05:23:30 AM »
What is there to respect exactly? 

That people have different beliefs than me. You can't expect people to think exactly like you.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2013, 05:36:30 AM »
no problem brother,.. i am a true muslim and islam is forgiveness so i am forgiving you :P

With all due respect what makes you think anyone needs forgiveness?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2013, 05:50:04 AM »
Religion is great and it's a rather personal issue which requires a lot of dedication. It enables you to get another totally different viewpoint on things that seem common. It's your choice to embrace it or to leave it.
I dislike atheists but I would rather support them than the crazy crowd of religious nutters out there.
For me, Izlam is a way to run a state, not a religion and therefor I dislike it even more. Currently it's favored by the political machinery because it's totalitarian and proves to be great tool to polarize the masses and fuel dissent.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2013, 06:03:54 AM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2013, 09:48:24 AM »
Ali Hirsi was exposed as a fraud, not by Muslims, but by dutchmen, just saying.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2013, 11:45:46 AM »

This man is actually one of the first Muslim men I watched speak online....he's very intelligent and spoke with a great deal of confidence when I watched him years ago.  He could really articulate biblical passages in the OT very, very well.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2013, 02:07:49 PM »

She's nothing but an attention whore. No wonder Wilders liked her, he's the same

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2013, 06:03:52 PM »
Says the crazy Muslims who she tried desperately to flee from.  Nobody ever believes a Muslim, they admit they will lie (actually the Koran encourages them to lie - kitmanTakiyya ) whenever they need to so as to get there own way.  Islam is a disgusting religion.  And you are the real fraud, the way you masquerade as a human being.
V

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2013, 10:53:30 PM »
sorry i have fixed it now ;D

i want it to be a good polite argument with my christian brothers here.. it's better for non-believers brothers who will come to say all religions are meaningless and so not to post here..

A good polite argurment is hard for some of these boys here to comprehend.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #240 on: May 09, 2013, 05:27:47 PM »
 ;D
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #241 on: May 09, 2013, 05:35:05 PM »

Two brothers from the Power of Dawah group chose to accept Islam, they chose to leave their past and start new lives as Muslims, alhamdulilah. They originally met in prison, Abdul kareem was serving up to 13 months and Asim was serving a 2 year prison sentence. Asim was praying 5 times day and giving adhan for the brothers whereas Abdul kareem was also seeking more knowledge through reading books. Islam has given them a new purpose in life; Islam has given them the option to leave the streets behind, leave those who have a negative effect on their behaviour and start practicing Islam with those who will bring them closer to Allah, subhanAllah. Asim was released from prison 6 months before Abdul kareem which meant that they lost contact with each other. Abdul kareem was then released keeping his promise to Allah taking up an Islamic course in order to seek knowledge as our Prophet (saw) said: "Seeking knowledge is an obligation upon every Muslim" and "Allah will exalt those who believe among you, and those who have been granted knowledge to high ranks."(Qur'an). Abdul kareem came across our page and contacted us regarding Dawah wanting to join us. Alhamdulilah we accepted him with open arms and love him more than ever for the sake of Allah. However, Abdul kareem was not allowed to enter London due to his past and had to draw a map out in order for them to know where he is at all times. By the will of Allah they allowed Abdul kareem to join us with giving Dawah every Sunday seeing a completely new person ever since he became a Muslim. Asim left his jail friends in Lewisham and moved to Camden town in order to start a new life as a Muslim. Abdul kareem sometimes visits his mother who also lives in Camden town. One day, Abdul Kareem and Asim bumped into each other, subhanAllah Allah is truly the best of planners.

Asim is now working in a hotel and is trying to increase his knowledge in Islam and has decided to join the Dawah is easy table every Saturday whereas Abdul kareem has now started his Islamic course hoping to increase his studies in Saudi Arabia once he is free and has decided to join us, the POWER of DAWAH brothers on Sundays. Allahu Akbar, may Allah reward those who gave dawah to our two brothers, Ameen. From accepting the message to now spreading the message, the two brothers are now active in the field of dawah alhamdulilah and they continue to spread the message that they accepted.

Dawah is of great significance and it is a MUST!!!! This dawah could be the difference for us on the day of judgement. May Allah reward all of those who spread the message of Islam, may Allah continue to guide and reward those who stick to Islam according to the Qur’an and the sunnah and may Allah guide the non believers to the truth (Islam). Ameen!
(Source: Power of Dawah, UK)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #242 on: May 09, 2013, 05:35:36 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2013, 05:12:43 AM »

that's a sad story.  Hopefully she'll have someone come along and ask her some real questions some day.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #244 on: May 22, 2013, 12:45:35 PM »
People who have become Muslim

Report: British Soldier Beheaded Outside London Barracks

A U.K. lawmaker told reporters Wednesday that a serving British soldier was killed outside of an army barracks in southeast London and two suspects are in custody.

The London Times reported that one of the attackers shouted "Allahu Akhbar" ("God is Great in Arabic) as they attacked the soldier with meat cleavers.

One of the suspects is injured and in the hospital and no other people are being sought, Nick Raynsford, a lawmaker who represents the Greenwich and Woolwich areas of London, said in an interview on Sky News. The incident may have started because of a traffic accident, he said.

“Sadly one patient, a man, was dead,” London’s Ambulance Service said in a statement. “Staff treated two other patients, both men, who were taken to hospital, one of them in serious condition.”

London police said on Twitter they were responding to a “serious incident” on John Wilson Street in the Woolwich area. More than 30 police officers are still at the scene.

The Ambulance Service sent a helicopter, three vans and two officers in cars to the scene after receiving a call at 2:20 p.m., the agency said. They still have staff at the scene, it said.

Raynsford didn’t immediately return a call to his mobile phone.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission is also investigating because officers fired their weapons during the incident, a spokesman for the agency said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/british-soldier-beheaded/2013/05/22/id/505841?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Woolwich: 'Soldier Dead After Terror Attack'

A man reported to be a serving soldier is dead and two people have been shot in Woolwich, south east London, after what Sky sources understand is being treated as a terrorist attack.

Downing Street has called a meeting of the Government's Cobra emergency committee after the incident in John Wilson Street, which David Cameron described as "truly shocking".

Sky sources understand that senior police officers believe the killing was likely to be a politically-motivated Islamist terrorist attack.

Dozens of weapons - including a number of knives - and pools of blood could be seen on the ground, where a man wearing a Help for Heroes T-shirt is said to have been attacked by two men.

Sky sources say that following their attack, witnesses heard the pair chanting "Allahu akbar" - and asking passers-by to take photographs of them.

Armed officers arrived at the scene and opened fire on the two alleged attackers. The men were taken to separate hospitals with gunshot wounds.

The Metropolitan Police confirmed one person had died following the incident and said the Independent Police Complaints Commission had now taken over the investigation.

Photographs taken at the scene show three people lying on the ground. Their condition was not clear. A car that appeared to have crashed could also be seen.

Commander Simon Letchford, from the Met, said officers were called to the road at 2.20pm.

"One man was being assaulted by two other men," he said.

http://news.sky.com/story/1094380/woolwich-soldier-dead-after-terror-attack

The cancer of Islamofascism strikes again. Cue the defenders to say this has nothing to do with Islam. ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #245 on: May 23, 2013, 01:15:33 PM »
^There was a White Christian Britisher who just killed someone violently with knife, machette, stabbing brutally someone over 15 times in public. Yet he is not a terrorist. Double bias. Anyways Islam is growing in the UK and that's despite the animosity and islamophobic garbage of the media.

Pooja Lama a famous Nepali actress and model reverts to Islam

Nepal's famous actress/model 28-year-old Pooja Lama’s conversion to Islam has surprised many in Nepal and India. She was brought up in Buddhist family,  She announced her Conversion after a short visit to Dubai and Qatar.

Q: What persuaded you to accept Islam?
A: I was from  the Buddhist  family, One year ago Decided to study other religions, Hinduism, Christianity and Islam and started a comparative study. During study, I traveled to Dubai and Qatar and was impressed o see to see the Islamic civilization. The best thing about Islam is the Oneness, faith and trust in Allah, strong belief, which I did not see in other religions.

Q: World media has opened aggressive front against Islam, Islam is being presented in the style of terrorism, were you not affected by it?

A: Propaganda against Islam is one of the reasons for me to embrace Islam, because what they say is different from what I found and now I can say with the claim that Islam is the world's only religion of humanity and peace issues Justice Solution offers.

Q: Pooja Ji!, the film industry is concerned about you and your many previous scandals in the media  and once attempted suicide as well, will tell us something?

A: I do not want to accuse the media regarding my personal life to publish negative comments, to defame me, I think it is business for them, as I have been married thrice. I have a son from first husband who lives with my mother, The in order to sell write improper things, which hurt me very much, people accuse me that I did it for fame What's all this? The truth is that I was miserable and wanted to commit suicide, I took my friends, led by the study of religious books, then embraced Islam, I want to forget my past, because I am now quiet happy and lead a decent life.

Q: Pooja Ji! After acceptance of Islam came a major change in your lifestyle, your wear Scarf (hijab), do not take alcohol and or smoke. Do you repent?
A: Please don’t call me Pooja, Pooja is my past and now I am Amna Farooqi. I had unhappy and tension-filled moments before Islam. Alcohol and cigarettes were my support. I used to get so drunk and at times used to get unconscious. I was a Prey to depression and the darkness around me was just dark, but the joy of Islam has helped me to abstain from alcohol and cigarettes. Now I only do halal things and eat, drink halal.

Q: What were the motives of Islam?
A: Since some of my Buddhist friends had converted to Islam, when they saw me unhappy, they introduced me to Islam, explain its  teachings, I started to read, one day I attended a Muslim friends lecture, It opened my heart and was not any longer afraid of any human being but only Allah, so  I embrace Islam at that time.

Q: After acceptance of Islam what was the reaction of your family?
A: After embracing Islam I informed my family, who lives in Darjeeling, India, my mother cooperated fully, My family say :''Oh dear! You have chosen the right path, to see you happy, we are happy. I am a changed person and have got rid of all bad habits, So even my family has seen this change in me for better and are very happy about it.

Q: The media have expressed that you have fallen in love with a Muslim man and have got married, hence you have converted to Islam. Is it true?
A: baseless news, Some my friends are Muslims, but this does not mean that I have fallen in love with someone and have converted for marriage But, yes now that I am a Muslim, so I  will marry a Muslim in future. Whenever I decide to marry I will let everyone will know.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: May 23, 2013, 02:03:37 PM »
^There was a White Christian Britisher who just killed someone violently with knife, machette, stabbing brutally someone over 15 times in public. Yet he is not a terrorist. Double bias.

I'd be interested in reading about that, would you provide a link to the story?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #247 on: May 23, 2013, 02:24:13 PM »
It was on the daily mail uk news website already taken down covered with twenty photo stories of the 'mozzlem'. Never mind that two mosques were attacked, set on fire, a 75 year old elderly man was just stabbed to death and so on. All focus on one nigerian dude who supposedly is a convert to islam. All islam and muslims on trial.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: May 23, 2013, 02:32:39 PM »
It was on the daily mail uk news website already taken down covered with twenty photo stories of the 'mozzlem'. Never mind that two mosques were attacked, set on fire, a 75 year old elderly man was just stabbed to death and so on. All focus on one nigerian dude who supposedly is a convert to islam. All islam and muslims on trial.

Since the story of the white christian britisher was taken down would you provide a link to the story about the 75 year old man that was just stabbed or the mosques set on fire?  I'm not familiar with daily mail uk news.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #249 on: May 23, 2013, 02:36:52 PM »
Separate this to another thread this is not for this thread but since u asked:

http://news.sky.com/story/1084835/birmingham-murder-man-75-stabbed-to-death

The arson and attacks on mosques, well I have friends who are in the UK and they reported on it to me directly. The EDL retards are eager to attack Muslims and immigrants at any moment they can get.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/two-arrested-after-braintree-and-gillingham-mosque-attacks-8628382.html