Author Topic: People who have become Muslim  (Read 135604 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #550 on: January 15, 2014, 11:17:10 AM »
ahmed's post in this thread:

MOS, many christians are not practicing but may have a christian upbringing. She far more so falls in this category. After all how Christian is modeling? Does Paul in the bible not say a woman who does not cover her hair should shave her head (should wear a veil instead). Yet how many Chrsitians today wear a veil? In fact Christians attack Muslim women for wearing a veil.

I've posted videos of priests and pastors and even a deacon with a doctorate in divinity who've become Muslim. There are several of those that studied the actual original scriptures and parchments in hebrew, koine greek, aramic translations, etc... and embraced Islam, as well as those that were hardcore evangelicals spewing Jesus is Lord and Islam is of ze devilz and once they learned about Islam embraced Islam. :)

I stopped posting in this thread but just posted that video because of that silly dude and his 'whites are not muslims' or whatever non-sense he was spewing. Being Muslim is not being Arab, it's being Muslim. Arabs are a minority as Muslims today. Malays, Desis are in the majority and in fact, whites are the ones sweeping the globe with conversion to Islam across Europe and North America myself included. A lot of African Americans are embracing Islam and Latinos are increasingly embracing Islam in ever increasingly large numbers.

I address this is the secondary "headship and submission" thread.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #551 on: January 17, 2014, 10:55:23 AM »