Author Topic: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 26419 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Ha Ha! America, FUCK YEAH!!! ALEX JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #225 on: January 09, 2013, 06:57:37 PM »
8) 8) 8)
Surprise mothafucka!

what a total fucking idiot  ::) He was yelling over him the whole time and did not even attempt to debate Piers. I think Alex Jones had a lot on the line going into this because of the expectation of his followers (read: idiots like you) so he played the game to his advantage and kept the conversation in a safe zone for himself.
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #226 on: January 09, 2013, 07:04:09 PM »
what a total fucking idiot  ::) He was yelling over him the whole time and did not even attempt to debate Piers. I think Alex Jones had a lot on the line going into this because of the expectation of his followers (read: idiots like you) so he played the game to his advantage and kept the conversation in a safe zone for himself.

The Follow-up on Piers stats

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #227 on: January 09, 2013, 07:06:30 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #228 on: January 09, 2013, 07:14:07 PM »

I agree, you've got a point.  Guys like jones aren't equipped to engage in an actual debate.  He's the equivalent of a street corner preacher.  I always feel slightly guilty when I find myself agreeing with him, which is very infrequent. He isn't what I would consider an intellectual powerhouse.
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #229 on: January 09, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
I always feel slightly guilty when I find myself agreeing with him.

^
 Exactly.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #230 on: January 09, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
The Follow-up on Piers stats

It's not compelling enough for me. I understand that if you are pro-guns to begin with why such a video would excite you, but there are several problems with it. Let's just take the last bit about violent crimes: what defines violent crimes? is there a consistency in the definition between the different countries? What about the effects of population density on 'violent crime'? How many of the 'violent crimes' ended up in murder? How does the 'violent crime' rate in the UK compare to its own past?

So the devil is in the details; I hate to see either side take numbers to their own advantage.

Also, what is not being discussed is that mass shootings are a crime category of their own. We should be addressing it as an issue separate from other forms of violence (including gun violence), IMO. I don't get why it's so hard to think clearly about this.
follow the arrows

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #231 on: January 09, 2013, 08:59:05 PM »
Some things I've learned from this thread:

1. Bad Boy Pizza really likes guns.

2. You can crowbar fart jokes into threads.

3. The more you like guns, the more likely you are to be racist.

Thanks for showing me the way, GB.

HA HA  ;D
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #232 on: January 09, 2013, 09:23:36 PM »
January 10, 2013 - Man shot in the head in Queensland, Australia

Police say a suspect has been arrested over a shooting which was sparked by a confrontation soon after a man drowned yesterday.

The 20-year-old man was arrested this morning and police say he could face an attempted murder charge.

He is accused of shooting a 32-year-old man in the head at close range at Woolgoolga, north of Coffs Harbour.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/latest/a/-/latest/15797287/man-shot-in-head-after-beach-drowning/

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: January 09, 2013, 10:32:35 PM »
8) 8) 8)
Surprise mothafucka!

Explaining insanity about the matter..

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #234 on: January 09, 2013, 10:53:36 PM »
People like you are the cancer of society.
I second that motion

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: January 10, 2013, 02:23:11 AM »
Australia has another problem, which is comparable to the US gun problem.  ARSONS.  Each summer we have arson sprees. 

A former Victorian Country Fire Authority volunteer has been found guilty of killing 10 people by deliberately lighting a bushfire on Black Saturday.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-03-20/sokaluk-jury-hands-down-verdict/3894526

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2013, 02:25:59 AM »
Arson suspected as 130 killed in deadliest-ever Australian wildfires

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2009/02/08/australia-fires.html

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2013, 02:30:33 AM »
Maybe they should make arson illegeal.
G

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: January 10, 2013, 02:32:28 AM »
Our Euro friends with tough gun controls can't keep their women safe.

Police: 3 Kurdish women shot dead in Paris - January 10, 2013

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/01/10/world/europe/france-kurd-deaths/index.html

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #239 on: January 10, 2013, 06:34:37 AM »
hm, north and south dakota and new mexico didnt have any, interesting.

It's because they don't have any schools to begin with  ;D
from incomplete data

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #240 on: January 10, 2013, 06:42:12 AM »
you know what i used a weapon for years in the Military and later in security work and i loved the basic Browning 9mm. i did like shooting at targets. The US has got out of control with weapons, i do not claim to know the rules over there but if anyone can buy a firearm(again i do not know the regulations) and automatic weapons then common sense tells you a % of these people might want to be a Rambo clown.Been proved time...after...time... ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #241 on: January 10, 2013, 06:47:54 AM »
On most things Alex Jones is a paranoid loon but he does raise some interesting questions.  Considering that at the time the constitution was written owning something like a musket would have been equivalent to what the United States military was using, and the intention of the second amendment was to arm citizens in opposition to a tyrannical government, shouldn't militia groups have access to the kind of  modern weaponry necessary to successfully defend against an oppressive government?   I'm throwing this out there.  What do you guys think?
true .. the double standard is obvious .. you will never get a solution to this while you live

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #242 on: January 10, 2013, 06:49:05 AM »
I remember being in civilian clothes and doing covert(undercover) work sitting with a 9mm under my thigh, cocked round in the spout..ready. I find it funny that some here think itīs "manly" to be armed...itīs not. A firearm you handle with respect and unless you are well trained you have no business with one at all.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #243 on: January 10, 2013, 07:08:30 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #244 on: January 10, 2013, 07:37:07 AM »
I think the man is a total fucking moron. shouting and ranting.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #245 on: January 10, 2013, 07:42:30 AM »
i could understand somewhat having one gun at home, but when i see hillbillies carrying openly, hahaha, what they think they are, rambo? ;D

i agree, guns are for professionals and thats that.

also, the argument used to defend oneself against govt going rogue, oh brother, thatd go brutally wrong in the usa.

during catherina in new orleans, you didnt hear "they can take it only from my dead,cold fingers"
I remember thinking the 9mm was a burdon. I did not want to use it on anyone. I was a marksman with the 9mm browning but i never really wanted to shoot anyone. These idiots who rant and rave about it are fucking morons.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #246 on: January 10, 2013, 07:45:56 AM »
used to get tought the "double tap" 2 rounds fast to kill...i could go on but i really dislike the whole gun subject. The guy on the video sickens me to the core.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: January 10, 2013, 08:00:55 AM »
I remember being in civilian clothes and doing covert(undercover) work sitting with a 9mm under my thigh, cocked round in the spout..ready. I find it funny that some here think itīs "manly" to be armed...itīs not. A firearm you handle with respect and unless you are well trained you have no business with one at all.

I agree here 100%. just because you go to the range dosent mean you can handle a fire fight. most people think they are 'well trained' but thats not the case. and they want to arm old ladies who teach who teach little kids how to add 1+1.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #248 on: January 10, 2013, 08:10:54 AM »
i never really wanted to shoot anyone. These idiots who rant and rave about it are fucking morons.
The way the Gun Nuts talk it's as if they actually want an intruder to enter their home so they can pump them full of led, and then yell "America, fuck yeah".  It makes no sense to me, I would feel terrible if I was forced to take someone's life, no matter how big a scum-bag they were.
V

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #249 on: January 10, 2013, 08:16:55 AM »
I agree here 100%. just because you go to the range dosent mean you can handle a fire fight. most people think they are 'well trained' but thats not the case. and they want to arm old ladies who teach who teach little kids how to add 1+1.

Rebuttal -

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/armed-citizen.aspx .

What a lot of foreigners don't get is that much of America's violence about (70% - 80%) is tied to the drug trade and gang violence, something that most of western Europe, Japan, etc.... never really experienced. Yes, they may have little pockets of this or that, but not on the same levels that America's urban centers have.

This is a country where certain people kill each other over chicken wings, Air Jordans, and the colors of the rag in their back pocket or what shitty block they claim. You can regulate any and all things and it won't matter. It's a societal problem in many areas, not a hardware one.