Author Topic: AAKG?  (Read 1763 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
AAKG?
« on: January 09, 2013, 03:31:01 PM »
Anyone use it? Thoughts? It's pretty cheap now a days in bulk powder.

Apparently great NO product with supposed long term recovery and increased strength (not necessarily mass) in some journals. And supposedly keeps you pumped day round if you take 1.5g every couple of hours or something, vascularity increases and remains after one week of use as long as you're on it.

Thoughts?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: AAKG?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 02:55:07 PM »
Damn no raving reviews lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 03:44:30 PM »
i have/used powder and pill form ,,yeah increases vascularity especially in arms/forearms,,goes away after pump and after goes out system but good 'look'supplement,,,creatine/aakg/glycerol nice pump,,,

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 05:30:20 PM »
i'd buy straight, cheap arginine... NO precursor

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 05:33:15 PM »
hmm cool to know

i reckon gplc/glycerol/creatine/aakg = sick veins/pump/look.

I use gplc, glycerol and creatine. Used arginine before seemed to work, tried for fun with insulin and i tried recently insulin without it and it just made me fat, but before even 2iu of insulin + creatine + arginine and i looked instant hyooge haha... epic pumps... will never use insulin again but just experimented.

glycerol kinda sorta works but i use only 5-10g of it, i think ur suppose to use like 15g x3 pre/intra/post or something for it to really work. GPLC i was recommended to try it and creatine is creatine. Never tried aakg so wondered

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »
hmm cool to know

i reckon gplc/glycerol/creatine/aakg = sick veins/pump/look.

I use gplc, glycerol and creatine. Used arginine before seemed to work, tried for fun with insulin and i tried recently insulin without it and it just made me fat, but before even 2iu of insulin + creatine + arginine and i looked instant hyooge haha... epic pumps... will never use insulin again but just experimented.

glycerol kinda sorta works but i use only 5-10g of it, i think ur suppose to use like 15g x3 pre/intra/post or something for it to really work. GPLC i was recommended to try it and creatine is creatine. Never tried aakg so wondered

you really are a mad scientist with this shit.... are you in TO?