Author Topic: Rich Kids of Instagram  (Read 5790 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Kids of Instagram
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 07:26:19 AM »
No not at all uberdumb. I hope he'll be happy, and a well rounded person - which is what I put my efforts into teaching him.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 07:28:55 AM »
Its funny, I went to a private high school which was filled with kids like this, sons and daughters (lol) of top executives of Companies like AOL during its prime, and even members of The Marriott family,   But whats interesting is that the ones with the MOST money were usually the ones who least flaunted it.

I think of one of my dad's friends, not going to name names but he is one of the richest men in Egypt/middle east, sure he has rich people toys and a masssssssive yacht (I've stayed on it) which he charters and rents out to celebrities....and I'm not talking B listers, I'm talking Madonna and Jennifer Lopez (to name a few)..... but this guy is one of the  nicest most humble human beings I've ever met.  If you just saw him standing on a street you wouldn't think anything of it... he doesn't dress flashy or extravagent,  wears a simple $50 watch, very easy going and the people who work for him absolutely love him.

Nothing wrong with being rich and enjoying it (I think that's what we all strive for)  but flaunting it all the time like a douche bag tends to show that there is some type of insecurity and a deeper issue in my opinion.
because their father told them not to brag about it to keep it longer... Anyway, no rich person who doesnt have an occupation can be happy. Nobody can be happy just sitting behind a screen eating all life long not developping anything and not die inside. This is the irony. So most of them are given managing positions , their diplomas are given to them, and because they have no clue what to do, they ruin everything while pretending to know or deserve what they re doing. Some are taught well how to simply walk in their fathers steps tho and simply relieve their fathers lives over and over again.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 07:29:49 AM »
 if God has given you wealth, enjoy it and be thankful. but extravagance is sickening and disgusting.

10k for a food bill? think about it, 1$ is enough to feed someone in the 3rd world...they spent enough to feed 10,000 people!

too much money makes people lose touch with reality.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 07:29:55 AM »
No not at all uberdumb. I hope he'll be happy, and a well rounded person - which is what I put my efforts into teaching him.
The purpose of raising a well rounded person is to see him/her rise in society above others and dominate them. Dont be an hypocrit. Also you want your son to meet, date, people just like him, not someone less educated, "smart" than him. You want him to climb the ladder, not going down compared to your own standard of living you reached.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 07:34:17 AM »
if God has given you wealth, enjoy it and be thankful. but extravagance is sickening and disgusting.

10k for a food bill? think about it, 1$ is enough to feed someone in the 3rd world...they spent enough to feed 10,000 people!

Not sure if you were talking about the bill posted in a previous post... but it wasn't 10k.... it was 100k   :o

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2013, 07:38:11 AM »

God didnt give these kids their money, their parents -Father-  did. Obviously you  should look for the definition of the word "parable"  up the dictionnary.
If you work hard following God's word you earn money and you dominate others. But if you dont raise your kids the same way they might lose it all. If you work hard but destroy a lot of people lives doing so, one day or another it's going to bite you in the ass too. The system is just perfect. You either agree with it, understand it completely, accept your destiny/fate and slightly modify it being faithful to the Bible , build, create life, and harvest fulfilling fruits, or you destroy life. In fact all the negatives things that happen in our lives are directly linked to the fact we somewhat didnt apply one of God's guidelines. And it is perfectly linked to the existences of all other humans at the same time; we re just the link of a chain, a small particle in a gigantic experience.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2013, 07:38:25 AM »
Not sure if you were talking about the bill posted in a previous post... but it wasn't 10k.... it was 100k   :o

not sure how i missed that. but that makes it even more crazy!  :o :o

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 07:39:35 AM »
The purpose of raising a well rounded person is to see him/her rise in society above others and dominate them. Dont be an hypocrit.

Not everyone is as shallow and one dimensional as you. There is far more to living than power and wealth - without even being religious here, consider the proverb 'A good name is to be chosen before riches' as one example of a more noble purpose.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 07:48:12 AM »
Not everyone is as shallow and one dimensional as you. There is far more to living than power and wealth - without even being religious here, consider the proverb 'A good name is to be chosen before riches' as one example of a more noble purpose.
You said you wanted your son "smart", not "nice". No in fact you said you thanked god your kid is "smart" =will have better odds of survival than others who might be "dumber". Why didnt you thank God your son is "nice" instead? Because you dont care about your son being nice, you want him to be "smart". This is why i called you an hypocrit.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 07:49:31 AM »
The purpose of raising a well rounded person is to see him/her rise in society above others and dominate them. Dont be an hypocrit. Also you want your son to meet, date, people just like him, not someone less educated, "smart" than him. You want him to climb the ladder, not going down compared to your own standard of living you reached.

When we fall in love, we're just falling in love with ourselves.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 08:00:00 AM »
Well most of the time we re simply reassured that someone might like us the way we are while most people ignore or despise us...

And it can only happen between two persons who think alike / look alike but are of the oposite gender. These persons in a "succesful" relationship improve each others -odds of survival- starting from the same position, while persons in a "failed" relationship abandon each others in the process, one thinking he/she is better than the other and doesnt have to waste time with him/her while he she could get someone better. Most people who have successful marriages and families stick together thru life difficulties and try to improve each others with patience and tolerance. It produces offsprings with a higher "libido" or "life energy" who will have it easy to dominate insecure, abandonned people coming from dysfunctional families. Most people who come from dysfunctional families but at least found a way to get a decent education will overinvest in their occupation, often disregarding starting a family and having kids. Their job is everything they have and make them happy, they are often cynical about human relationships and are not really interested in them only if they re sure to unilaterally dominate the other with power/money.

Considering we re only the physical and psychical sum of what precedes and generated us, we are only designed , preprogrammed to do what our parents grandparents (etc) would have done facing the same life threatening choices happening in our lives over and over again. Someone "smart" manages to keep the good strategies of survival inherited or acquired to find a balance allowing him or her to dominate in most aspects of his/her life, while someone "dumb(er)" will have troubles choosing from his inherited and acquired strategies of survival wich ones are the good ones to obtain power and keep it as long as he/she breathes.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 08:14:25 AM »
Because then none of the rest of you would have jobs. 
What you really think the 1% are the only people capable of providing jobs, I am sure th odds are that within the 99% their will be a lot better solutions than what we currently have, they just don't have a chance.
V

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 08:23:32 AM »
Because then none of the rest of you would have jobs. 
there s still a difference between the parents /grandparents who worked and created wealth/jobs, and their kids who just inherit them. Sometimes rich kids are spoiled and couldnt create a percent of the stuff their parents, grand (grand grand etc) parents created  , still they are inheriting it.
But to be honnest, let's say things the way they are; those who create wealth and jobs kill, destroy, steal others to do so. You cannot start something without being in competition with someone else. Nothing is pure, everything is "teinted" by our animal origin /condition, so it will always and can only be a giant free for all where the fittest survives.  This is why most atheist wetsterners now stop having kids, they are mostly educated and convinced life is so cynical they re sick of it.
The only ones who still want to play the game are those who are discovering its rules just now; the third worlders replacing us. But they ll probably end the same way once they obtain everything we built. They re not going to do any better, they ll ruin it and will be destroyed just like we are in the process. Sometimes it's as if life was a failed experience from the get go. We are so powerless most of the time, our only "power" and freedom being to struggle for our survival.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 08:31:30 AM »
You said you wanted your son "smart", not "nice". No in fact you said you thanked god your kid is "smart" =will have better odds of survival than others who might be "dumber". Why didnt you thank God your son is "nice" instead? Because you dont care about your son being nice, you want him to be "smart". This is why i called you an hypocrit.

Calm down

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 08:49:51 AM »
Did coke kill pepsi?  Did Mac kill microsoft?   Who are these wealth creators destroying and killing and stealing from?

And people do start things without being in competition with others. Ever hear of al gore and the interwebz?
I meant that inside a corporation to rise to the top you have to "eclipse" competition by all means. Or to even start a business, you have to be better than the others businesses in the area.

When someone starts something -that will earn him money- he does it being in competition with others and will the only intent to provide something that in return will allow him to dominate others. Creating stuff , the creative process in itself, is a quest for domination "one day ill sell that shit to people and ill be filthy rich and will drive in a jaguar", it's just a strategy of survival, just like everything else. People create stuff to impress other people and thru this dominate them. Why do you think bodybuilders injects shit in their bodies; to impress people and dominate them, lure the gullible ones into paying to ask them -wrong- advises on how to get as big as them. There is no point in teaching most of their customers how to get muscular as it would mean they wouldnt pay you anymore once the goal is achieved, this is why you can only get in shape deciding to do all by yourself finding the infos all over the internet. All of those who are succesful at building muscles actually learnt most of it by themselves, you dont need anybody else. And their goal is always utlimately to impress, dominate others, this is what motivated them for months, years, to go lift weights, because they envisionned themselves impressing others wearink tank tops at the beach , mall theatre etc .

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 08:58:06 AM »
Uberman...  you speak a lot of truth.  But I'm not sure if you are trying to say that these competitors HATE each other and are trying to Squash one another... which is far from the case.   A lot of times these competitors even work together and supply each other with components.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, although competitors, had a very good professional relationship....(Look up the interview of both of them together on youtube), actually Microsoft once placed one of the biggest orders of Apple computers in the company's history when they were working on the Xbox and bought Bungie (halo Creators) who were mac developers.  Bill Gates spoke on the phone to Steve Jobs on his last day and praised him for all he accomplished

Unbeknownst to many, the Apple's iphone's processor is manufactured by SAMSUNG in a factory in Texas.  Their screens also come from either Samsung, or LG, or sharp.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 09:14:04 AM »
Good for them! In terms of finances I am sure the majority would switch places in a heartbeat, funny threads like these can bring out the jealous/hater types. Of course some of these are the same Obama supporters hahaha cough "Tito!"  ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2013, 09:26:05 AM »
why do all rich kids look like Fagggots  ??? ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 09:32:20 AM »
Being a rich kids isnt bad in and of itself.  The rich kids who act like they are somehow responsible for their wealth and don't realize they got lucky being born into a rich family are annoying as hell.
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2013, 09:33:10 AM »

this just may be true in fact...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2013, 09:33:33 AM »
Being a rich kids isnt bad in and of itself.  The rich kids who act like they are somehow responsible for their wealth and don't realize they got lucky being born into a rich family are annoying as hell.

This this this!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2013, 09:43:10 AM »
Uberman...  you speak a lot of truth.  But I'm not sure if you are trying to say that these competitors HATE each other and are trying to Squash one another... which is far from the case.   A lot of times these competitors even work together and supply each other with components.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, although competitors, had a very good professional relationship....(Look up the interview of both of them together on youtube), actually Microsoft once placed one of the biggest orders of Apple computers in the company's history when they were working on the Xbox and bought Bungie (halo Creators) who were mac developers.  Bill Gates spoke on the phone to Steve Jobs on his last day and praised him for all he accomplished

Unbeknownst to many, the Apple's iphone's processor is manufactured by SAMSUNG in a factory in Texas.  Their screens also come from either Samsung, or LG, or sharp.

Who cares about the details, in the end these products are useless to most, and we re destroying nature to produce them. It's a vain endeavour from the get go. We should manufacture these appliances for people who need them , but overproducing them for people who only text useless crap to each others daily -or simply to show off in the bus full of monkeys doing the same - while destroying the environment is pointless. There is nothing worth of admiration in all of this, there is always a skeleton hidden somewhere. This is the job of marketing people; pretend that something that smells like shit isnt shit, even if it is. But selling that shit is making someone rich. Everyone acts the same way cause nobody cares about the long term consequences, in the end we can only destroy the planet and ourselves, but if we reduce our own population drastically willingly and follow a strict religious lifestyle.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2013, 09:46:40 AM »
"Our everyday is better than your best day" - that's pretty obnoxious as it's all relative. You can be a suicidal ungrateful bastard while flying around in your helicopter and shitting your gucci pants - I'm sitting at home reading my son a story and thanking God that he's a smart kid, and we're having a great time together.

I have no hate for rich kids, after all their parents worked fucking hard to acheive their goals, they have every right to enjoy the luxury.
SO TRUE cannot agree more with any other statment i have my 2 sons great wife nice house far from rich upper middle but i earned every damn thing i have so i have another thing they dont   '' PRIDE ''
p

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2013, 09:53:12 AM »
As  a parent yes you always want your kids to surpass you if possible but its not what this thread i about. its about rich kids who flaunt there parents money and do nothing with there lives and believe we are sad because we dont have that kind of wealth stay on track.   
p

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2013, 09:54:33 AM »
SO TRUE cannot agree more with any other statment i have my 2 sons great wife nice house far from rich upper middle but i earned every damn thing i have so i have another thing they dont   '' PRIDE ''
you re still sucking in your pride when you go to your job and have to face this 20 something ugly kid with his face still covered with acnee wearing a costume who happen to be the son of the big boss and tells you to bring him a coffee quick. This is how you earn your pride, this is why your wife is proud of you. We re all playing the same game, submitted to the same rules. Who doesnt have a boss? Those at the very top. Anyone not at the very top, has someone he has to suck in order to survive. So again, this pride you re talking of is very relative. Someone at the very very top can be proud, because he has nobody else to suck. I consider an artisan owning his own shop equal with bill gates btw, both have their own survival in their own hands. Who is the FREEiest (sp?) of them all, considering he too has to endure everything that being human underlies, the one who tell others what to do instead of being told what to do.