Author Topic: Eric Holder: "People should be ashamed to own guns"  (Read 1062 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Eric Holder: "People should be ashamed to own guns"
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:07:43 AM »
Eric Holder: Gun Owners Should 'Cower' in Shame Like Smokers
By NB Staff | January 10, 2013 | 08:05

The hot new video at MRCTV.org is 1995 footage of Attorney General Eric Holder, when he was the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia. In his remarks before the Woman's National Democratic Club, broadcast by CSPAN 2, Holder said people should be ashamed to own guns, just the way that cigarette smokes now "cower outside of buildings" to smoke.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we’ve changed our attitudes about cigarettes. You know, when I was growing up, people smoked all the time. Both my parents did. But over time, we changed the way that people thought about smoking, so now we have people who cower outside of buildings and kind of smoke in private and don’t want to admit it.” Laughter followed. (Video below)

At the end of this clip, Holder says anti-gun ads should run every day, and we need to "really brainwash people to think about guns in a vastly different way."

The clip was found by Breitbart contributor Charles Johnson.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2013/01/10/eric-holder-gun-owners-should-cower-shame-smokers#ixzz2HaqP1boU

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Eric Holder: "People should be ashamed to own guns"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 01:30:37 PM »
Not shocking in the least.  This is how they think and this is how they operate.  They are the ones who should be ashamed by how they shit on the constitution and manipulate people "for the children".  I hope soon people start to see through their buillshit and stop letting them get away with it.  That's probably too much to ask of the ignorant welfare babies that are becoming the majority here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:39:28 PM »
Not shocking in the least.  This is how they think and this is how they operate.  They are the ones who should be ashamed by how they shit on the constitution and manipulate people "for the children".  I hope soon people start to see through their buillshit and stop letting them get away with it.  That's probably too much to ask of the ignorant welfare babies that are becoming the majority here.

Obama/Holder/Pelosi/Feinstein/J. Napolitano/Biden are all wortheless pofs scumbags who are wastes of life. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 01:45:22 PM »

Whenever something is "for the children", you can guarantee that it will involve more power being concentrated in the hands of the government and you/the constitution getting shit on.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 04:13:43 PM »
I find it comical that Democrats are using these dead kids as a rallying cry to ban guns.  If they cared so much about kids wouldn't they be against abortion?  Why do they care about these kids but not those millions of aborted kids?  

Similarly, they wanted the USA get involved in Darfur and the Demorcartic Republic of the Congo to protect their women and children from rape and genocide. However, when it comes to Iraq we should mind our own fucking business.  Contradictory to say the least.