Author Topic: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.  (Read 3318 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.
« on: January 10, 2013, 05:48:02 PM »
What is the value of friendship? I have/had a buddy of mine for 8 years now.  He recently (3 months) started dating a known whore (which we both work with) that is 31 years old with 3 kids.  She also has a crazy ex-husband, which she had to get a restraining order against. Not only has this fucker disowned me, he has moved in, and gotten her pregnant, all within three months. 

My question to Getbiggers: How the fuck can a man be so stupid?  How can he not see all of the signs on the wall?  How can he ignore a friends advice?  Sad to say, but a dear friend is dead to me now.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Re: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 05:51:00 PM »
You have done the right thing.
A similar situation happened to a lifelong friend of mine, who is of African American descent.  This kid was like my real brother to me.
Went into the service out of high school.  Got married to a very pretty girl.  Had 2 children.
He starts hanging out with his friends because he is making a little coin.  Goes to "clubs" and starts drinking.  Starts creeping.
Wife leaves him, takes kids.
He moves home, broke as a joke.  Knocks up a girl that has 4 kids.
Been digging out of the hole for the past 7 years...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 05:53:13 PM »
What is the value of friendship? I have/had a buddy of mine for 8 years now.  He recently (3 months) started dating a known whore (which we both work with) that is 31 years old with 3 kids.  She also has a crazy ex-husband, which she had to get a restraining order against. Not only has this fucker disowned me, he has moved in, and gotten her pregnant, all within three months. 

My question to Getbiggers: How the fuck can a man be so stupid?  How can he not see all of the signs on the wall?  How can he ignore a friends advice?  Sad to say, but a dear friend is dead to me now.

I have no "real" friends anymore (real as in they would do anything for you, friends you can count on when in need etc), only one i can truly call a friend, and that's Mensa Bob.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
let me guess your friend is under 6feet tall and has some tatoos?
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 05:59:41 PM »

LOL its not a guess, this is FACT. good job falcster

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 05:59:56 PM »
You have done the right thing.
A similar situation happened to a lifelong friend of mine, who is of African American descent.  This kid was like my real brother to me.
Went into the service out of high school.  Got married to a very pretty girl.  Had 2 children.
He starts hanging out with his friends because he is making a little coin.  Goes to "clubs" and starts drinking.  Starts creeping.
Wife leaves him, takes kids.
He moves home, broke as a joke.  Knocks up a girl that has 4 kids.
Been digging out of the hole for the past 7 years...
Sorry to hear that.  We like to think that we pick our friends for a reason. Most level-headed guys have the motto: "Bros before hoes".  After all of these years, I know whats best for my friend, but he is fucking hood-winked.  He is the laughing stock of our workplace now (which she has already slept with multiple people in the past) He is currently on sick leave because that filthy whore gave him mono.  Now that dumbass is going to have to write a check for the next 18 years regardless.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 06:04:02 PM »
Lol, Nope. 6' tall and 0 tattoos.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »

Now you know why I have no friends and refuse to exchange gifts at Christmas ( except with my dogs).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 06:11:14 PM »
Now you know why I have no friends and refuse to exchange gifts at Christmas ( except with my dogs).
What about the new wife?  Looks fantastic for 50+!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 06:12:34 PM »

Wife looks great Howie, consider yourself lucky!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2013, 06:32:03 PM »
What about the new wife?  Looks fantastic for 50+!

Thanks, I wanted to go full morman and try to get her cute lil' friend to be a 2nd wife , but they shot
that down. I was ready with a 2nd ring and everything but it was a non starter . Damn.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2013, 06:33:24 PM »
Thanks, I wanted to go full morman and try to get her cute lil' friend to be a 2nd wife , but they shot
that down. I was ready with a 2nd ring and everything but it was a non starter . Damn.

Only Two Wives is good enough for HowieW!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »
Never hurts to try  :D

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 12:04:56 AM »
This friend of mine started dating this girl and just disappeared from the map! For 3 months no one saw him, he didn't pick up the phone and when he did he just spit out lies about where he was and why he couldn't hang out. After these 3 months the girl was already living with him and now she got him to open a buisness for her!!
I told him in the begining to look out for this girl and he got really pissed at me so i backed off. Still wish him the best of luck!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 05:35:02 AM »
Who said we are your friends ???

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 05:57:21 AM »

Some men fall for the power of the pussy the chick sells

There are chicks that are nothing more than sales machines , they start at a young age learning how to sell the goods for the highest price. Playing males like violins and laughing at them all the while . Getting all they can get from them and when it falls apart they don't care they will just move on to the next one and dismiss you like garbage maybe even be like Amy and Booty and broadcast all the dirt they can to embarrass and hurt you as much as they can in order for them to look good.

It's not the man's fault he's weak and blinded by what she offers , he'll learn soon enough what happened to all the men that "came" before him

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 06:10:49 AM »

and i bet that he's a fan of will brink

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 06:13:22 AM »
Crybaby alert

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 06:28:39 AM »
Sometimes I think people like that just thrive on the drama, or the intense rush of dealing with a crazy bitch.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 06:53:37 AM »
I had/have this friend from college that i really liked.  She's a girl but really, theres nothing sexual at all (she's gay).  I thought she was very level headed and loved hanging out since we were into the same things.  Im not getting into specifics because it doesn't matter but something changed in her life and now i realize our friendship was more of a one way street than i'd ever imagine. 

I would NEVER thought she'd turn out like this but it is what it is i suppose.  One can't help but to sound like a whiny pussy when talking like this, but it's massively disappointing nonetheless.  And making new friends as you get older is like trying to wear the same pants you did when you were ten - very hard, if not impossible, to get into them <--wtf am i talking about there?  ???

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 06:59:29 AM »
Who said we are your friends ???

You're assuming he counts you as a part of Getbig.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 07:04:59 AM »
Pusssy Whooped

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 07:09:25 AM »
and i bet that he's a fan of will brink

maybe one day someone might give you a mercy "LOL" if you post that enough times

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 07:10:32 AM »
Leave people to their insanity and greet them when they come back on all fours.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 07:12:54 AM »
your wife's friend sure does have a nice looking mouth to fuck