Author Topic: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.  (Read 3320 times)

lulu

• Getbig III
Re: I have to vent to my friends on Getbig.
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 07:16:20 AM »
maybe one day someone might give you a mercy "LOL" if you post that enough times

he has a connection to Daddy Waddy via Will Brink

innit special  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 07:23:49 AM »
Men aren't loyal to anyone and Pussy wins everytime.  I had a solid real close friend for over 12 years.  He went through hell in his life and I was always there to help him through it. When his other friends were nowhere to be found when the shit hit the fan I was right there to help him up.  He then gets in a new relationship with some girl.  She is not a whore, a nice girl, but the fucker just drops me as a friend.  I barely heard from him anymore, he just was consumed by his new whore.  It was fucking hurtful to say the least.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2013, 07:24:11 AM »
What is the value of friendship? I have/had a buddy of mine for 8 years now.  He recently (3 months) started dating a known whore (which we both work with) that is 31 years old with 3 kids.  She also has a crazy ex-husband, which she had to get a restraining order against. Not only has this fucker disowned me, he has moved in, and gotten her pregnant, all within three months.  

My question to Getbiggers: How the fuck can a man be so stupid?  How can he not see all of the signs on the wall?  How can he ignore a friends advice?  Sad to say, but a dear friend is dead to me now.
Happens all the time, I had a strong friendship for years and my mate went and met this absolute NAZI Bitch.  And she Hated me from the start.  She used to abuse him, hit and push him and rage like a lunatic.  I used to tell him rather than reacting, just come over to my place and stay the night until it all cools down.  Well he did this a few times because she had already tried to get him in trouble with the police after a fight, and one night he comes over and he has supposedly had enough, I get him to calm down while this lunatic rings every 1/ hour to tell my friend what a prick he is and that he should come home.  Anyway, by the morning we were cool, relaxed and laughing when all of a sudden someone starts banging on the door full force.  I open the door, and standing their is a raging Medusa and she screams at me "Is my boyfriend here", I'm like 'Yes you lunatic, he is here", so I go and get my mate and he goes to the front door, I hear this shrew verbally ripping shreds off him and then I hear TTHWAACK, she smashed him right across the face.  

My girlfriend and I looked at each other like WTF.  Anyway they argued for a bit and my mate realised she wasn't going to settle, so with his tail between his legs he said he was going home to sort it out with this crazed lunatic.  This is a guy I was pretty close too and we had trained together quite a bit, I lost respect for him after that, and every-time I saw him I said i think he should leave the crazy bitch.  Soon after he started using drugs and drinking and we drifted apart and just stopped calling each other and hanging out.  I truly HATED that bitch, and had she fell of a boat into the ocean, I wouldn't have lifted a finger.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2013, 12:16:37 PM »
Men aren't loyal to anyone and Pussy wins everytime.  I had a solid real close friend for over 12 years.  He went through hell in his life and I was always there to help him through it. When his other friends were nowhere to be found when the shit hit the fan I was right there to help him up.  He then gets in a new relationship with some girl.  She is not a whore, a nice girl, but the fucker just drops me as a friend.  I barely heard from him anymore, he just was consumed by his new whore.  It was fucking hurtful to say the least.
Bullshit.  I'm all about living the single lifestyle(fucking whoever you want) IF YOU ARE SINGLE! I loathe scumbag motherfuckers (both male and female) who cheat while being either married, or in a serious relationship.  Have the balls to leave someone.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
What is the value of friendship? I have/had a buddy of mine for 8 years now.  He recently (3 months) started dating a known whore (which we both work with) that is 31 years old with 3 kids.  She also has a crazy ex-husband, which she had to get a restraining order against. Not only has this fucker disowned me, he has moved in, and gotten her pregnant, all within three months. 

My question to Getbiggers: How the fuck can a man be so stupid?  How can he not see all of the signs on the wall?  How can he ignore a friends advice?  Sad to say, but a dear friend is dead to me now.

You do not know the power of pussy. pussy trumps everything, anybody, all the time.
sept 10th APF

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2013, 01:13:13 PM »
Bullshit.  I'm all about living the single lifestyle(fucking whoever you want) IF YOU ARE SINGLE! I loathe scumbag motherfuckers (both male and female) who cheat while being either married, or in a serious relationship.  Have the balls to leave someone.

You just answered what I said about not being loyal.  Pussy wins everytime.

MikMaq

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »
Just went through some shit with my friends. We were hanging out great over christmas. They basically admitted to being total flakes over the last couple years than surprise surprise

Than for new years they got on a two week long bender full of coke and shit. Only like two weeks after a friend of ours passed. I'm fucking done with these people at this point, they have week fucking characters the whole works of them.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2013, 01:20:48 PM »
Got a really nice girlfriend about 3 months ago. My best boys are pretty fed up with me. I was spending every weekend with them on the hunt for pussy. I've been spending a lot of time with her. I still do my best to go out once a week with them. They hound me and get on me bad. I guess I can't blame them. I'm 29 though. The girl I met does cancer research amazing girl. She has a place of her own a nice car a great head on her shoulders. The sex is amazing. It just feel great being with her. I don't need to hunt for pussy anymore I get it whenever I want. It sucks though I hate having the guilt trip layed on me from my best friends. What is a guy suppose to do.

She encourages me to spend time with them. It's not her fault. I've just kind of had it with the bar scene and getting fucked up every weekend waking up to some whore I don't even know. I keep telling myself once summer comes Ill be able to spend more time with everyone.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2013, 01:28:54 PM »
Got a really nice girlfriend about 3 months ago. My best boys are pretty fed up with me. I was spending every weekend with them on the hunt for pussy. I've been spending a lot of time with her. I still do my best to go out once a week with them. They hound me and get on me bad. I guess I can't blame them. I'm 29 though. The girl I met does cancer research amazing girl. She has a place of her own a nice car a great head on her shoulders. The sex is amazing. It just feel great being with her. I don't need to hunt for pussy anymore I get it whenever I want. It sucks though I hate having the guilt trip layed on me from my best friends. What is a guy suppose to do.

She encourages me to spend time with them. It's not her fault. I've just kind of had it with the bar scene and getting fucked up every weekend waking up to some whore I don't even know. I keep telling myself once summer comes Ill be able to spend more time with everyone.

as time goes on you will spend more and more time with her and a lot less with your friends.  You'll eventually just only keep up with them via a once a week phone call that turns into once a month to whenever....  At a certain point this all changes where you want to spend less and less time with your gf/wife but realize you have no friends to escape to anymore so you get massages at thai parlors for a little release and spend extra time in the gym turning into a fucking beast.....  I heard  :-X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2013, 01:29:00 PM »

You want to know something funny?  I have noticed that you hardly post here anymore.  I hope you aren't spending 24/7 with this chick.  You need to show her that you are still a man with his own interests and friends.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2013, 01:29:54 PM »
    ttt for 100

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2013, 01:31:01 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2013, 01:41:15 PM »
You want to know something funny?  I have noticed that you hardly post here anymore.  I hope you aren't spending 24/7 with this chick.  You need to show her that you are still a man with his own interests and friends.

I read every day for at least an hour or two on all the boards. I just don't post much. I still spend 4-5 days in the gym. Usually my weekends are consumed with her. At night I go to her house and spend the night. I've always been a loner during the week. As soon as Friday would hit I would be game for anything. It's just hard. I'm actually thinking about settling down. I will be 30 soon. My career is in place. Pretty soon I will be ready for a family. I need to include my friends more though. I don't want to loose them. She's a great sport. She doesn't get upset with me for hanging out with my friends. I just love being with her.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2013, 01:46:54 PM »
What is the value of friendship? I have/had a buddy of mine for 8 years now.  He recently (3 months) started dating a known whore (which we both work with) that is 31 years old with 3 kids.  She also has a crazy ex-husband, which she had to get a restraining order against. Not only has this fucker disowned me, he has moved in, and gotten her pregnant, all within three months. 

My question to Getbiggers: How the fuck can a man be so stupid?  How can he not see all of the signs on the wall?  How can he ignore a friends advice?  Sad to say, but a dear friend is dead to me now.

Sounds like she has some good coochie!

Bro, vagina can make men do DUMB things. He is screwed. Life is essentially over.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2013, 02:00:43 PM »
You do not know the power of pussy. pussy trumps everything, anybody, all the time.

QFT

no one is immune to the power of pussy

ive known mates who stopped speaking to his parents and siblings because they dont get along with his girlfriend

the worst friend is the one who never smokes weed with his boys because he is totally against it

"i dont smoke weed i dont wanna be slow and it makes me paranoid" then when he is with a girl all of a sudden he is cheech and chong

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2013, 02:05:08 PM »

Generally, humans are ignorant savages.  Just like any other animal

We're basically just looking for something to eat, and something to fuck.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2013, 03:19:33 PM »
Everyone on the outside knows she is playing the game. She purposely sought him out as someone she could control. Now the bitch will be getting another guaranteed check for the next 18 years.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2013, 07:48:50 PM »

Smokes and mirrors my friend.  A woman at that age that's unmarried is desperately searching for the first sucker to tie him down.  She'll be the coolest chick you ever met, so long as you're dating.  Once you commit and get married, you're fucked. 

You're telling yourself, 'so what, i'm never gonna do better than her.  So why not marry her?'  Well, the problem is that she isn't being honest with you.  She's only interested in a dude that she can dominate.  She sees you as a nice guy that does what she wants.  Once she's got you, she'll change.  You'll never see your friends again and being a woman, her existence will be defined around you. 

Cant say you weren't warned. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2013, 07:53:21 PM »
Real Friends you say?

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2013, 08:40:38 PM »

Alot of guys have never experienced a woman treating them like a king before, so once a guy gets treated like a king and gets laid from the same chick, game over you lose.  This is sad and is a version of being pussy-whipped.  But he probably feels like he upgraded from you, to a female version of you who he can screw and have make dinner.  More experienced guys dont fall for it and dont ruin relationships that have lasted as long as yours. Sorry for your loss.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 03:01:10 AM »
When a friend becomes infatuated with a whore it will always fall on deaf ears whatever you try and tell them. They cant see what everyone else see or they do and think "she will trear me different to all the others"
You really have got to let them find out for themselves.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 03:15:33 AM »
I have seen many friends become pussy whipped fast and disappear when we were younger. Now most of us have serious girlfriends or at least understand and have been there. I was single for a very long time and would always want to go out and try and get pussy and do the same bs every weekend, eventually it gets old and lacking. I use to get pissed at my friends for not doing anything, but I can understand it much more now and sometimes fall into the trap. Many of my close friends go to the gym I go to so I end up seeing them very often anyways. There is one thing I hate though, guys who are just plain shady about it when it comes to their gf. They will not answer your calls or make plans and cancel or disappear out of nowhere when they are out with you. At least give your friends the decency to admit that you are being a beta bitch with your girlfriend and can't do anything or need to go, that is somewhat respectable because you are honest and I guarantee we have all been there rather than just pretending your friends don't exist.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: January 12, 2013, 07:48:09 AM »
Smokes and mirrors my friend.  A woman at that age that's unmarried is desperately searching for the first sucker to tie him down.  She'll be the coolest chick you ever met, so long as you're dating.  Once you commit and get married, you're fucked. 

You're telling yourself, 'so what, i'm never gonna do better than her.  So why not marry her?'  Well, the problem is that she isn't being honest with you.  She's only interested in a dude that she can dominate.  She sees you as a nice guy that does what she wants.  Once she's got you, she'll change.  You'll never see your friends again and being a woman, her existence will be defined around you. 

Cant say you weren't warned. 

Fuck you make it sound awful. I've always wanted to settle down eventually. I met this girl after being single for a year. Things happened fast we fell in love fast. She didn't see it coming either.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2013, 12:01:45 PM »
Just step back and look at the situation objectively, as if you were someone else.  You have a good job, can support yourself and do whatever the fuck you want.  Your situation is ideal as it is.  It doesn't get better than that.  The need that you feel to settle down and have a family is largely influenced by the societal pressure that that's what it means to be complete, and that's bullshit.

The choice that you are being presented with is simple: freedom or commitment.  It's not an issue of being free to get drunk every weekend and fuck hoes left and right.  It's the freedom to also NOT do that that's at stake.  If you think she's the one, just tell her you think marriage is bullshit and you don't believe in it.  Watch how fast she suddenly is too busy working to see you as often.  At the very least, if you haven't seen her bad side don't fucking think of putting a ring on her or some crazy shit like that. 

Talk to any honest dude that has been married for a long time.  Theyre all miserable.   

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: January 12, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
maybe one day someone might give you a mercy "LOL" if you post that enough times

Nah...