Author Topic: Why is Britain the most violent country in the EU?  (Read 28462 times)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Why is Britain the most violent country in the EU?
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2013, 01:44:13 PM »
Because most of their women are goddamn ugly
X2 but they got the biggest boobs of all countries...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2013, 09:33:29 PM »
  I love boobs

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2013, 10:26:14 PM »

No it's not... You are looking at homicide.

In all over VIOLENCE, including strong armed robbery and rape, the UK is the 2nd most violent country in the world.

lol....

That is ridiculous. So which 3rd world hell hole is number 1 in the world? Do you think that UK residents should move to a safer country such as Somalia, South Africa, Nigeria?????

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2013, 10:39:00 PM »
lol....

That is ridiculous. So which 3rd world hell hole is number 1 in the world? Do you think that UK residents should move to a safer country such as Somalia, South Africa, Nigeria?????

You get higher in the thread yet, or you care to keep rehashing something we've already gone over?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2013, 11:45:57 PM »
Because most of their women are goddamn ugly

even uglier that dutch girls ???

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2013, 12:03:06 AM »
violent lol I . I could go out all . right every night and not have any trouble. it is far from violent. the reports are all from the same council estates reporting when they have a little scrap with each other 10 Times a day. usually two druggy friends scrapping over the £1.20 the other took.
violent crimes against regular folk is non existent.
burglary and car crime a different story.
I live in one of the roughest town's in the most violent (apparently) part of the UK.  I've got a £3000 push bike in the shed no one has ever tried to steal.  even though I'm surrounded by jobless drug dealers who fight each other all the time they have never even looked at me funny.
all bs

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2013, 02:34:10 AM »
even uglier that dutch girls ???

Yes, our cows look more healthy

closeline

• Getbig IV

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2013, 03:02:07 AM »
You get higher in the thread yet, or you care to keep rehashing something we've already gone over?

I have posted two bits of info one from the UN website that states that these crime figs from different countries are very unreliable for the use of country to country comparison, due to the different way each country classifies certain crimes and compiles their figs.

The UN website claims that homicide figs are one of the safer for drawing accurate comparisons as there is very little difference how different countries classify this crime.

You can see straight away from the fact that South Africa is apparently less violent than the UK that any comparisons on those figs are completely flawed. Only an utter moron would believe that the UK is more violent than the SA.

If one country has a much higher murder rate than another you can bet your bottom dollar it will also be an all round more violent country. The US has a far, far higher murder rate than the UK.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2013, 03:03:47 AM »
X2 but they got the biggest boobs of all countries...

And big asses as well  :-\

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2013, 03:36:13 AM »
its quite a myth britains women are ugly, when i was there i saw a lot of hot ones

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2013, 03:42:26 AM »
I'm glad to hear that you liked their drugs, Tito  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2013, 03:49:54 AM »
i didnt do drugs there unfortunately, i was there with people who were not that freedom loving.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2013, 06:29:10 AM »
Lol some fucking stupid folk in this thread, as I'm sure I said about a month ago, those brit stats are based on reported crimes, and the way their grouped.

You guys are the definition of fucking stupid, your actually putting effort into these posts while, being so fucking oblivious to the obvious. If you seriously think violent crime is anywhere, possible, ever, approaching the issues in SA, you must be living in the 13 th century or some shit because your beyond retarded.

Guns escalate violence it's a fucking fact, well established one.

You're in no position to make fun of anyone you ignorant fucking douche.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:54 AM »

I have posted two bits of info one from the UN website that states that these crime figs from different countries are very unreliable for the use of country to country comparison, due to the different way each country classifies certain crimes and compiles their figs.

The UN website claims that homicide figs are one of the safer for drawing accurate comparisons as there is very little difference how different countries classify this crime.

You can see straight away from the fact that South Africa is apparently less violent than the UK that any comparisons on those figs are completely flawed. Only an utter moron would believe that the UK is more violent than the SA.

If one country has a much higher murder rate than another you can bet your bottom dollar it will also be an all round more violent country. The US has a far, far higher murder rate than the UK.

Our US figures are severely skewed by things like organized crime, and gangs, (criminals killing criminals), our boarder with Mexico, etc...

Larger and more diverse than the countries being compared.  Something like comparing a small town to the big city.  

Guns are banned in Russia and Brazil and they're homicide rate is much higher.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2013, 06:40:45 AM »
Yes, our cows look more healthy

truth be told, lots of dutchie girls have really pretty faces, but just don't look too long or hard at their asses coz then you're in for a major disappointment :'( :'( :'(

its quite a myth britains women are ugly, when i was there i saw a lot of hot ones

those "hot ones" that you noticed were probably polkas and not real brit girls

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2013, 06:57:26 AM »
truth be told, lots of dutchie girls have really pretty faces, but just don't look too long or hard at their asses coz then you're in for a major disappointment :'( :'( :'(

On first sight they do have pretty faces, but their eyes indicate their inner coldness, which isn't a typical Dutch fenomen, it's a Middle-Northern Europe thing.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2013, 07:09:19 AM »
Our US figures are severely skewed by things like organized crime, and gangs, (criminals killing criminals), our boarder with Mexico, etc...

Larger and more diverse than the countries being compared.  Something like comparing a small town to the big city.  

Guns are banned in Russia and Brazil and they're homicide rate is much higher.

I never mentioned guns but I would guess Brazil and Russia are overall more violent countries than the US, but I would also bet your murder rate would be much more in line with western europe if you had similar gun control laws.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2013, 07:16:45 AM »

I never mentioned guns but I would guess Brazil and Russia are overall more violent countries than the US, but I would also bet your murder rate would be much more in line with western europe if you had similar gun control laws.

Plus Russians hunt with arrows because guns are banned   ;D  ::)

Plus presence of North Caucasus with islamist militants doesn't have anything to do with those Russian figures - which are btw about twice the rate of USA whereas USA has around 4-times the rate of EU-countries.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2013, 07:19:01 AM »

I never mentioned guns

I know, I just thought I would throw that in.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2013, 07:59:51 AM »

That's a simplistic idea at best... All violence is not murder.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2013, 08:28:41 AM »
The chickens came home to roost, plain and simple. Poor minorities who's countries have been completely fucked up by hundreds of years of British colonialism came to the U.K for a better life.

Poor people are the one's that commit the most crimes even in countries that are homogenous. Any "liberal guilt" the British may have causing them to deal with the problem less severely is well deserved.

Historically, Great Britain has a lot to answer for and if karma does exist things will get worse for them before they get better.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2013, 08:29:47 AM »
On first sight they do have pretty faces, but their eyes indicate their inner coldness, which isn't a typical Dutch fenomen, it's a Middle-Northern Europe thing.

so does the same thing goes for the danish, swedish, and norway girls?

and if so, then i guess that there wouldn't be a nice "story in their eyes"?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2013, 08:31:21 AM »
Brits have zero liberal guilt, they just don't say how they feel about certain people among them.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV