Author Topic: Could you date a girl knowing she only had sex once  (Read 3527 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Could you date a girl knowing she only had sex once
« on: January 11, 2013, 07:47:50 AM »
but it was a gang bang with 5 black dudes?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Could you date a girl knowing she only had sex once
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 07:50:39 AM »
So. She broke her cherry with a Black gangbang!? Gotta give it to you race baiters, there's no depths you won't stoop to.   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 07:52:07 AM »

I'm gonna say no.  she may have only fucked once, but she jumped right into the " I'm a filthy, cock craving whore" end of the pool her first trip out.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 07:52:19 AM »
Deflowering a girl is unbelievably overrated.
from incomplete data

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 07:57:19 AM »
 ::)

the negro threads are getting dumb and dumber.  the odds of this incident would play into a rape, so yeah, i'd give her a second chance.

WOW!  ::)

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 08:09:10 AM »

How long ago was said "gangbang"?

I'll put a statute of limitations on it. 1 year for each guy that ran a train on her. So, 5 years post-gangbang and she's been celibate, assuming no HIV or other such and such, then I'd be ok. People make mistakes. That shouldn't prevent her from being lucky enough to be loved by me.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 08:13:31 AM »

Cmon lad.....   really?

Change it to a threesome wit 2 black dudes ...And we can discuss

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 08:14:25 AM »
Depends how long ago this gangbang took place. I dont wanna have to do circles to hit anything...

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 08:34:34 AM »

no because she would laugh at my micro-cock
North of Italy

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 08:55:49 AM »
the things that go through the op's head...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 08:59:46 AM »
Better date a virgin, or at least a girl pretending to be cause she s ashamed of her past sexual intercourse(s).  Virginity is not something to joke with. It symbolized a lot of important things and says a lot about someone; staying strong and pure while others failed and got tainted.

Most people should find a soulsister of the same age during their adolescence and stick with it for the rest of their lives, this is the only process that increases the odds of understanding and improving each others with patience and to produce a quality offspring.

Animalistic sex with no afterthoughts cannot happen every single time you have sex, most of the time sex is more than just a casual leisure, it implies a lot of others things. Sex without love, attachement , is unhealthy, as simple as that. And you still can have brainless sex with the woman or man you married, if both respect each others genuinely and take care of themselves to offer the best they can to their chosen loved one.

Most single men coming from dysfunctional atheist families date different women to constantly experience an animalistic, brainless sexual intercourse everysingle time, but it has nothing to do with "making love"; it's about "fucking". Truth is that in most cases, that's because they cannot do anything else, they are unable to develop deeper relationships with others because they come from families where caregivers werent able to develop meaningful relationships either.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 10:12:09 AM »
Better date a virgin, or at least a girl pretending to be cause she s ashamed of her past sexual intercourse(s).  Virginity is not something to joke with. It symbolized a lot of important things and says a lot about someone; staying strong and pure while others failed and got tainted.

Most people should find a soulsister of the same age during their adolescence and stick with it for the rest of their lives, this is the only process that increases the odds of understanding and improving each others with patience and to produce a quality offspring.

Animalistic sex with no afterthoughts cannot happen every single time you have sex, most of the time sex is more than just a casual leisure, it implies a lot of others things. Sex without love, attachement , is unhealthy, as simple as that. And you still can have brainless sex with the woman or man you married, if both respect each others genuinely and take care of themselves to offer the best they can to their chosen loved one.

Most single men coming from dysfunctional atheist families date different women to constantly experience an animalistic, brainless sexual intercourse everysingle time, but it has nothing to do with "making love"; it's about "fucking". Truth is that in most cases, that's because they cannot do anything else, they are unable to develop deeper relationships with others because they come from families where caregivers werent able to develop meaningful relationships either.
tone it down man and take your prozac
p

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 10:13:59 AM »
What about 5 latinos  'Diablo blanco'  or 5 white guys?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
So. She broke her cherry with a Black gangbang!? Gotta give it to you race baiters, there's no depths you won't stoop to.   ;D

haha...

This is too much even for me!  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 10:18:01 AM »
no

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 10:19:07 AM »
if I slept with 5 girls in 1 night... I might not mention that to her.

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 10:19:49 AM »
What about 5 latinos  'Diablo blanco'  or 5 white guys?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well she would still be tight. ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2013, 10:20:24 AM »

lol you fucking twerp, you said yourself that you've manipulated/brainwashed your "woman" into to pleasing your desires above everything else, what kind of "deep" relationship is that? I bet the only time you want something to be deep is when a bunch of n*ggers fuck you in the ass.
from incomplete data

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2013, 11:22:10 AM »
Deflowering a girl is unbelievably overrated.
Agreed, not a wonderful experince! Blood and crying!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2013, 11:23:42 AM »
I once rejected a black girl that fucked a few white guys

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2013, 06:39:20 PM »
of course the fewer guys the better. duh! ayou gotta be realistic though if the chick is above 25 she's going to have a past and your going to have to accept it.

now... a girl gets the idea that youve been around with alot of chicks- good or bad thing? Ive been going for this one chick for a while and I was pretty honest about her with how many women I was with, not as much as someof you guys but more than most my age and i think it turned her off a bit and its keeping her from wanting a relationship with me....it wasnt till I told her that that she started acting funny with me.
l

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2013, 06:43:06 PM »
of course the fewer guys the better. duh! ayou gotta be realistic though if the chick is above 25 she's going to have a past and your going to have to accept it.

now... a girl gets the idea that youve been around with alot of chicks- good or bad thing? Ive been going for this one chick for a while and I was pretty honest about her with how many women I was with, not as much as someof you guys but more than most my age and i think it turned her off a bit and its keeping her from wanting a relationship with me....it wasnt till I told her that that she started acting funny with me.

women are afraid of not measuring up in bed. but with you they should nt be.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 06:53:39 PM »
Are you saying you're into cuckolding??

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 06:59:11 PM »

Common mistake. Guys think they are the shit and say "Yeah, Iv'e had threesomes, stuck a lamp up a girl's ass...Gangbangs, you name it"..all's this does is either turn them off or intimidate them. Chicks are just like guys...they don't have the whole dick size hangup, but they don't like knowing you have been intimate with a LOT of other people. it shows you will put your dick inside anything with a heartbeat, and guys can be seen as "sluts" just as much as girls can.

And believe me dude, i learned that lesson the hard way...i used to brag about all the bitches I tagged until I noticed that I the really solid, good  girls wanted nothing to do with me.  I was getting a rep as a slut and not relationship material...just like a chick   I found out that the girls in the neighborhood called me "Mr. Hormones"  :P

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 07:16:20 PM »
Are you sure it wasn't Mr. Herpes?