Author Topic: barbecue sauce on rice is also key  (Read 2774 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: barbecue sauce on rice is also key
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:08 AM »
damn this is some great stuff!!!!! epic amino acids in rice the perfect completion to beans

Falcon food advices are best.
He needs his own show.

Great stuffs...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 12:59:26 AM »
I can't imagine anyone building a good physique with some of your diet tips, Jon. Unless your loaded with some of the good stuff, a natural lifter is going to get fat as fuck quick eating this shit.

If you're sitting on your ass all day outside the gym then of course the portions are going to have to be smaller. As I said you adjust the portions according to your caloric needs. But for a serious training bodybuilder or skinny guy who wants to put on mass my diet is the bare minimum. If you need more food let me know and I'll throw in more meals so that you're eating 10 or even 12 times a day. Not big meals you understand but decent-sized timed meals. You won't get fat on a few servings of protein and healthy carbs because you're giving the body what it needs at the right times. Try my diet and see for yourself how well it works. If you want you can even have some protein shakes while drinking your water if your protein at your regular meals isn't sufficient.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 01:09:38 AM »
If you're sitting on your ass all day outside the gym then of course the portions are going to have to be smaller. As I said you adjust the portions according to your caloric needs. But for a serious training bodybuilder or skinny guy who wants to put on mass my diet is the bare minimum. If you need more food let me know and I'll throw in more meals so that you're eating 10 or even 12 times a day. Not big meals you understand but decent-sized timed meals. You won't get fat on a few servings of protein and healthy carbs because you're giving the body what it needs at the right times. Try my diet and see for yourself how well it works. If you want you can even have some protein shakes while drinking your water if your protein at your regular meals isn't sufficient.

I'm liking your responses. You seem like a cool dude.

I don't personally believe anyone has to eat that many times a day. For a straight bulk for a skinny kid sure, not a bead idea to eat rice & pudding. But for any serious lifetime natural lifter is going to bloat the crap out of.

2-3 good quality low carb meals are perfect for me to maintain 94kg @ ~13% BF. If I started eating some of the stuff you've suggested, I would literally explode in a fat blob mess. The carb intake is WAAAY over the line for me.

I don't take any supps, I think they are all a load of crap. Nothing can replace real food, end of story.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 01:33:37 AM »
I'm liking your responses. You seem like a cool dude.

I don't personally believe anyone has to eat that many times a day. For a straight bulk for a skinny kid sure, not a bead idea to eat rice & pudding. But for any serious lifetime natural lifter is going to bloat the crap out of.

2-3 good quality low carb meals are perfect for me to maintain 94kg @ ~13% BF. If I started eating some of the stuff you've suggested, I would literally explode in a fat blob mess. The carb intake is WAAAY over the line for me.

I don't take any supps, I think they are all a load of crap. Nothing can replace real food, end of story.

Thanks, I'm just trying to help folk here. Surely 4 carb meals a day is not too much for an active individual, let alone a hard-training bodybuilder with higher caloric needs. Personally I find I'm hungry all the time. But if even 4 carb meals and 4 protein meals are too much for you, then scale your diet down to 3 carb meals and 3/4 protein meals. You adjust the diet according to your needs. It's better to have smaller meals MORE OFTEN so as to stoke your metabolism and keep your body in a positive nitrogen balance. In any case, your starches and proteins need to be eaten separately so that's another reason for eating more often. You're not eating MORE just eating more frequently. You also need the surplus calories to build muscle and not only will having carbs fuel your daily activities being the body's preferred energy source, it will also raise your insulin levels so that amino acids will be stored away in your muscles. What stuff that I suggested don't you like? The food isn't going to make you explode as the Glycemic Index is nice and low which helps with steady energy levels and insulin release and you control the portion size. The sugar that goes with the sweet potatoes is only a little and you drizzle just a bit of maple syrup over the yams. You can use honey if you want a heathier option to go with your complex carbs. It's fine to eat white rice (with curry or whatever sauce takes your fancy) for your first meal if you like instead of brown rice as the broccoli will slow down digestion and reduce any blood sugar spike from the white rice. If you wish you can replace that breakfast meal with honey and oats. Don't forget to drink lots of water in between your meals to keep up your body's chemistry.