Author Topic: Petition to give Detroit to Canada.  (Read 7623 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Petition to give Detroit to Canada.
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2013, 07:05:14 AM »
I spent 40 days in Detroit's Wayne County Jail  , it was great.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2013, 07:08:41 AM »
I spent 40 days in Detroit's Wayne County Jail  , it was great.

You're a criminal?   Well that explains you're stance against law abiding citizens possessing firearms.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2013, 07:09:27 AM »
Typical Detroit politician Monica Conyers

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2013, 07:12:42 AM »
Drive thru Detroit

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2013, 07:20:25 AM »
Here's a fun one, Highland Park couldn't afford it's police station, so one day they just got up and left. They left the files, evidence, police equipment, etc.......  -

http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/healthandsafety/hppolice/index.html .

There are lots of places like that in Detroit proper. It's like something out of "The Omega Man".

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2013, 07:21:04 AM »
You're a criminal?   Well that explains you're stance against law abiding citizens possessing firearms.
Yes I'm a criminal
I'm not against  mentally healthy ,responsible and law abiding adults owning firearms .

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2013, 07:21:19 AM »
 The members of the Detroit board of tourism gather for a photo op.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2013, 07:29:57 AM »
Canada sucks.

horrible, horrible place to live  ::)

on a foot note didnt the mayor of Detroit just violate his parole and get his ass put back in jail?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2013, 07:31:11 AM »

"Your machete, do you want to pawn it or sell it?" "I would love to have it in my store" .

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2013, 07:43:12 AM »
Drive thru Detroit

Damn thats rough all because we sold out the jobs to foreign countries.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2013, 07:52:06 AM »
I agree .

What should we do with Mississippi ?
Mississippi has some rather grand Plantation Houses that could be put to good use once again.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »
Stupid, rude, nasty people.

CORRUPTION.

HORRID weather.
What type of people are they would you say?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2013, 08:05:25 AM »
Yes I'm a criminal
I'm not against  mentally healthy ,responsible and law abiding adults owning firearms .
What were you charged with?

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2013, 08:17:32 AM »
What were you charged with?
I know you are from Ohio right. I imagine the people are quite the same or atleast were at some point. Working class and very homogenized. I had an interesting experience when i wen't to Cleveland. Totally different then what i am used to.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2013, 08:32:26 AM »
I know you are from Ohio right. I imagine the people are quite the same or atleast were at some point. Working class and very homogenized. I had an interesting experience when i wen't to Cleveland. Totally different then what i am used to.
I think he's from one of the Carolinas.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2013, 08:38:30 AM »
I think he's from one of the Carolinas.
Yes, but Lived in Perry, Ohio and Gates Mills for 4 years as a kid, age 3 to 7. 0-1 black people (somebody adopted one) and the town had one of the highest median incomes in Ohio.  Its not really like any other place in Ohio.  I remember I used to call black people Brownies because I didn`t know what else to call them.  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2013, 01:22:56 PM »
Drive thru Detroit

got damn that kid made a better documentary then a major cable tv network

wow unbeleivable video

thats insane you can get a house for 800 dollars DAMN thats HUUUUUUUUUUUGE potential for profit and just a flat out good deal, you could buy up a few city blocks and work up all the houses and give those houses to the workers who work them up ie: people already on welfare

if you gave some of these welfare people a house i bet someof them would change for the better
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2013, 01:26:09 PM »
lol this guy looks exactly like my dad cept my dad has more hair but same mustache and tan skin
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 01:29:53 PM »
got damn that kid made a better documentary then a major cable tv network

wow unbeleivable video

thats insane you can get a house for 800 dollars DAMN thats HUUUUUUUUUUUGE potential for profit and just a flat out good deal, you could buy up a few city blocks and work up all the houses and give those houses to the workers who work them up ie: people already on welfare

if you gave some of these welfare people a house i bet someof them would change for the better
No.  Those animals will just burn it down.  Have you looked at the Demographics of Detroit?  Its all black.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 01:45:11 PM »
No.  Those animals will just burn it down.  Have you looked at the Demographics of Detroit?  Its all black.

its inconscievable, the reality of a neegloid.

the thing is if they are allowed to obtain a property then they should be cut off from food stamps permenantly, i dont think they should be allowed to have both there has to be some take back for all the give, its the only way to teach blacks and white crack head bums
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2013, 01:49:39 PM »
  MI is a shit hole, Coach

Detroit aside, Michigan is mostly beautiful.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2013, 06:33:46 PM »
Riot Breaks Out At Housing Assistance Event In Metro Detroit
 CBS Detroit ^ | Jan 12, 2013

Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2013 7:03:25 PM by

An event designed to help assist Michigan families with housing expenses turned into a chaotic scene after there was a mad rush to collect Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers.

The incident happened Saturday morning at the Wayne County Family Health Services Center on Eureka Road, between Beech Daly and Inkster roads in Taylor — where thousands of people were waiting to get housing vouchers, many who had been waiting outside in the cold since the night before.

Reports say the amount of people who showed up looking for assistance heavily outweighed the number of vouchers to be distributed. As the night was fading away and the sun started to shine, the crowd continued to grow as more and more people arrived. According to reports, only 1,000 vouchers were available for distribution. An estimated 3,000 to 4,000 people were in attendance.

When it came time for the vouchers to be distributed, police said there was a mad rush for the door, with people jockeying for position to be the first inside the building. Officers tried to control the crowd, but couldn’t. Fearing the situation was more than they could handle, event organizers shut the entire thing down and turned off the lights inside the building. Witnesses say that’s when things really got ugly.

Star Lee, of Romulus, described the scene as complete chaos.

“People just don’t have order to themselves, you know what I mean? People were fighting and throwing chairs, and that’s just not necessary. We were asked to just come and line up and, you know, make things simple. They shut it down before it even got started and it’s just sad because some people really needed this help, this assistance,” she said.

Candice Wacasey, of Taylor, said she was frightened. Garbage litters the ground at a human services building in Taylor where thousands of people rioted when a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher distribution event was cancelled. (WWJ Photo/Beth Fisher)

Garbage litters the ground at a human services building in Taylor where thousands of people rioted when a Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher distribution event was cancelled. (WWJ Photo/Beth Fisher)

“When the lights went out, it went horrible. People started trampling over people, there was a disabled lady that was in a wheelchair and they was trying to knock her over to get in front of her. I mean, just crazy,” she said.

Lenny Syer, of Melvindale, said some people lost all inhibitions, even muscling small children out-of-the-way.

“There was people who was physically putting their hands on people’s childs (sic) and moving them. It was unbelievable,” he said.

Additional help was called in from Michigan State Police, who helped Taylor police control the melee and disperse the crowd. Four people were arrested, but police say no one was injured.

Police say the event will be rescheduled, although specific details still need to be worked out.

“Due to the high demand of the Section 8 vouchers, we will meet with HUD Representatives to discuss the series of events, re-evaluate the distribution method and implement a process that ensures a greater level of efficiency and safety,” Mary Radamacher, Director of the Taylor Housing Commission, said in a statement.

Some of those in attendance Saturday said they hope organizers will be extra cautious and bring in additional security to insure things go differently next time.

According to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher program is the federal government’s major program for assisting very low-income families, the elderly and the disabled to afford decent, safe and sanitary housing in the private market. A housing subsidy is paid to the landlord directly by the government on behalf of the participating family, which then pays the difference between the actual rent charged by the landlord and the amount subsidized by the program.

The maximum housing assistance is generally the lesser of the payment standard minus 30 percent of the family’s monthly adjusted income, or the gross rent for the unit minus 30 percent of monthly adjusted income, according to HUD.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2013, 04:17:08 AM »
horrible, horrible place to live  ::)

on a foot note didnt the mayor of Detroit just violate his parole and get his ass put back in jail?

Detroit is a corrupt ghetto.

Still doesn't change the fact that Canada sucks ballz.

Go kill yourself.
K

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2013, 04:20:10 AM »
They would fuck us over by turning it into an organic french loganberry farm and turn some kinda sneaky qurbecian profit on it.
^^
It's true, we'd actually re-engineer the place and MAKE money on it somehow!!! :D

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 04:21:15 AM »
I've heard Canada's a nice place to live  ;D