Author Topic: The Sandy Hook shooting exposed  (Read 7021 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: The Sandy Hook shooting exposed
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 10:29:55 AM »
Jesus fuck Christ you people are dumber than a second coat of pain

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 10:33:44 AM »
Would you really be grinning and laughing like this one day after your daughter was killed.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 10:35:29 AM »
Would you really be grinning and laughing like this one day after your daughter was killed.

Oh yes, good times, great memories. That's normal  ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 10:38:26 AM »
Americans love them some conspiracy theories.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »
Again, any of you numb nuts going to explain it logically or just run your cockholstering mouths?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 10:48:39 AM »
The medical examiner interview is the weirdest thing of all.
Laughing and acting very strange like an escaped lunatic performing in the local amateur dramatic society.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »

FFS PEOPLE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???? motherfuck you are dim, he is super nervous maybe even still under shock but yes let's make it a conspiracy. Mother of CHRIST!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 10:55:15 AM »
FFS PEOPLE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???? motherfuck you are dim, he is super nervous maybe even still under shock but yes let's make it a conspiracy. Mother of CHRIST!!!!

You're wrong.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:05 AM »
Weirdo!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:31 AM »
You're wrong.
[/quote
Wiggs if you are serious, stop! You are way smarter than to believe this bullshit

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:48 AM »
If you had told me before christmas about "actors" being used i`d have laughed at you,but then my nephew came home for christmas,he`s at medical school in Newcastle.Anyway,he just had 2 exams to pass and i was asking him what they involved and he said they have a seperate ward at the hospital and actors lay there with different symptoms and the trainee doctors have to diagnose them,i thought he was joking but he then told me the name of the company the NHS uses and how they use the actors to train doctors ,dentists and also use them in "terror attacks" to train paramedics.So its definitely feasible that the same thing is used in the US as well as the UK.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 10:57:48 AM »
Weirdo!

And that's exactly what he is, ask yourself this, he was just made part of a huge conspiracy, and that's thd reason he is laughing and joking now ?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »
The medical examiner interview is the weirdest thing of all.
Laughing and acting very strange like an escaped lunatic performing in the local amateur dramatic society.

That interview was only a day and a half after the shooting. The guy was handling 20 + dead children and was on limited sleep I bet. He probably didn't even want to do the interview and suffer fools, I bet also.

Haven't you guys ever nervously laughed at something awful before, simply because you couldn't wrap your mind around it all at once?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2013, 10:58:44 AM »

Strange how that "super nervousness" and shock disappears when he approaches the microphone.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »
If you had told me before christmas about "actors" being used i`d have laughed at you,but then my nephew came home for christmas,he`s at medical school in Newcastle.Anyway,he just had 2 exams to pass and i was asking him what they involved and he said they have a seperate ward at the hospital and actors lay there with different symptoms and the trainee doctors have to diagnose them,i thought he was joking but he then told me the name of the company the NHS uses and how they use the actors to train doctors ,dentists and also use them in "terror attacks" to train paramedics.So its definitely feasible that the same thing is used in the US as well as the UK.

I'm out of here, seriously you guys are so ducking dum it makes my teeth hurt

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2013, 11:01:14 AM »
Wow you will never question anything will you. I find it very calculating how he asks if the camera is ready and then starts building up his hyperventilating act for the cameras. A parent who really lost a child would not be so calculated. They wouldn't care if the camera shows their emotional performance. Heck, they may even smile at the camera and say thank you for all your support this was extremely tough for us. But fake acting like that? BS!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 11:01:43 AM »
Strange how that "super nervousness" and shock disappears when he approaches the microphone.

Did you miss the big breath he took? Oh what you conveniently overlooked that right? He is super nervous than takes a breath to get his shit together

Dicki_Nurmom

• Getbig II
  • FILT RULES!
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2013, 11:02:13 AM »
Jesus fuck Christ you people are dumber than a second coat of pain

they munched lead paint chips while huffing gas when they were in their teens... what do you expect

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2013, 11:04:07 AM »
Wow you will never question anything will you. I find it very calculating how he asks if the camera is ready and then starts building up his hyperventilating act for the cameras. A parent who really lost a child would not be so calculated. They wouldn't care if the camera shows their emotional performance. Heck, they may even smile at the camera and say thank you for all your support this was extremely tough for us. But fake acting like that? BS!

No I question a lot, I am the farthest away from a yes man as you can be but I am smarter than you and know that this is too big to make up, Ffs these gov agency who control the world which you believe secretly know wverything half of the time don't know the difference between their ass and their elbow

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2013, 11:05:25 AM »
No I question a lot, I am the farthest away from a yes man as you can be but I am smarter than you and know that this is too big to make up, Ffs these gov agency who control the world which you believe secretly know wverything half of the time don't know the difference between their ass and their elbow
Answer this:

The nazi regime had many homosexual undertones: conspiracy or not?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2013, 11:07:50 AM »
Wow you will never question anything will you. I find it very calculating how he asks if the camera is ready and then starts building up his hyperventilating act for the cameras. A parent who really lost a child would not be so calculated. They wouldn't care if the camera shows their emotional performance. Heck, they may even smile at the camera and say thank you for all your support this was extremely tough for us. But fake acting like that? BS!r

OH I am sure he will apologise to you later for not behaving the way YOU think somebody beds to behave who just lost a child, so he wasn't stereo typical enough for you should he shed a few tears? Maybe broke down?

Is your life do fucking empty that you need to believe in this shit?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2013, 11:09:09 AM »
Answer this:

The nazi regime had many homosexual undertones: conspiracy or not?

I talked about that already, especially the SS was extremely homoerotic, what has that todo with these tinfoil wearing pinheads here?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2013, 11:11:53 AM »

It's called Black ops for a reason Schnitzelkopf.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »
It's called Black ops for a reason Schnitzelkopf.

Go fuck yourself, I am disappointed in you, I considered you way smarter than to fall for this crap, now go fuck a tranny

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 11:48:23 AM »
And that's exactly what he is, ask yourself this, he was just made part of a huge conspiracy, and that's thd reason he is laughing and joking now ?
He is laughing at you! The powers that be already know your automatic answer will be how can they all be in on it. Shit it is now so easy they can blatantly stage it and you would still come up with that explanation - even if it was really staged. Do you know each and everyone involved in a investigation personally? No. Then how the fuck do you know if you're being lied to or not?

Instead of coming up with your auto-answer about how they can all be in on it, why don't you watch the video and ask yourself why do we have these inconsistencies everytime???