Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100674 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2013, 04:46:18 PM »
So.. What you goofs are saying is that the whole town of sandy hook is in on it? You are actually saying that the whole population of sandy hook has been prepped and trained to act and behave this way for a government agenda..? And not one of them is going to talk and blow the whole ruse?  Lord.. ::)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2013, 06:07:36 PM »
Maybe the shooting was real but then the government saw an opportunity.  So what they could have done is make up just one or two fake victims and get actors to play the part of parents to hit it home and get maximum effect. The real parents wouldn't go on tv so they pay a couple of actors and get maximum drama to maximise public outrage and gun banning emotion.

What about the pedo old geezer ?  Fuckin whackjob.

And what about the interview with the school nurse talking about the shooters mother, saying she was a great teacher and her son was fine. Now it turn out she was never a teacher and the shooter was unknown at the school. So what the fuck was the school nurse talking about?

The story about her being a teacher at the school and taking the boy target shooting might be to make everything think ,   "well if a fine upstanding responsible teacher gets her face blown off with her own assault rifle then maybe we need to take them away from private individuals".

this is more likely. anybody saying the entire town was in on it has some screws loose lol.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2013, 07:47:02 PM »
Gun control propaganda just isn't gun control propaganda without young white children getting killed en masse.......because the media and the American people really don't give a damn for the little black kids getting shot daily in our inner cities.  They say they do, but they don't.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2013, 07:51:53 PM »
So where are all these kids hiding out? Pakistan?

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2013, 08:34:17 PM »
Those damn kids!  If this is the sort of stunts kids these days pull then no wonder people want to shoot them and kindergarten kids at that!!!  I think we should start looking in Vegas for these kids and then we'll give them what they deserve for duping us all like that.  And how about our fucking government playing along with it and those cops I knew all those assholes would be in on it.  It's the jews though really owning all the media and needing a big news story this is all set up by the jews in Hollywood for a movie being released soon (that was started six months ago!) starring Tom Cruise because his bankability is sliding and this will get him back on top. Damn those reptilian, illuminati kids I'll never watch Kid Detective again and think it's all made up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »
Let me see if i can wrap my head around this.

There is a nefarious secret society of elites that is planning a civil war in this country, so there is anarchy from coast to coast, and instead of living on their palatial estates and being the ruling class of the world's most powerful country... they all have to live underground in secret cities, all of their workers for their massive corporations are now homeless savages killing each other for food, Society is destroyed, their corporations have been burned to the ground and their money is now worthless. Did i miss anything?

"hey guys, we rule the most powerful country on earth, let's blow it all to hell and go live underground for ten years"

I ask the simple question...why?

I'm not naive, and i certainly don't think everything is as it would appear, some shady shit goes down...but like anything else..there are always two sides to the story and the truth is always somewhere in the middle.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2013, 09:11:37 PM »
Nope you pretty much nailed it there Groink. I can't believe you would as why!  Isn't it obvious?  Think about it for a little while and you will see that doing verything you said makes perfect sense!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2013, 11:02:09 PM »
Sheep (USA public) were made to be shorn.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2013, 11:12:33 PM »
Nope you pretty much nailed it there Groink. I can't believe you would as why!  Isn't it obvious?  Think about it for a little while and you will see that doing verything you said makes perfect sense!

What does?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2013, 11:20:48 PM »
Don't forget the local newspaper interviewed the principal of the school AFTER the massacre.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2013, 12:36:38 AM »
I've watched a few videos of some of the parents being interviewed at the scene. Are these people fucking retarded? None of them are acting like you would think when you just found out the 20 kids had been slaughtered. I'm not into conspiracies but something about this whole thing is off. Even watching it live the day it happened I kept thinking things didn't look right. No ambulances like you would think you would see. There should have been many on the scene with their sirens going off. There were supposedly 600 children in that school and that early on you just assume that there are many injured along with the dead. Maybe I'm wrong but it all looked off to me. 

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2013, 01:30:59 AM »
I've watched a few videos of some of the parents being interviewed at the scene. Are these people fucking retarded? None of them are acting like you would think when you just found out the 20 kids had been slaughtered. I'm not into conspiracies but something about this whole thing is off. Even watching it live the day it happened I kept thinking things didn't look right. No ambulances like you would think you would see. There should have been many on the scene with their sirens going off. There were supposedly 600 children in that school and that early on you just assume that there are many injured along with the dead. Maybe I'm wrong but it all looked off to me. 
i thought the same thing.. A girl in a second grade classroom next to them heard no gun shots even though hundred were fired and the interviewer was like wtf on CNN and cut her off.. There's so much stuff out there to prove this is a set up, I am sorry for the people who blindly accept it happened

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2013, 02:12:07 AM »
Notsure showing that he's 100% sure about his love for Wigg's BBC in this thread

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2013, 02:32:35 AM »
That scene where the guy is laughing, then sees he is going on camera and hyperventilates and gets a whole new expression is crazy - it must be how actors do it.   

And what about those memorial pages on facebook created before it happened, and facebook pulled them?  I wonder if that reddit guy who "suicided" heard the inside story from his other internet guru connections?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2013, 07:10:42 AM »
I already knew. There are many of these false flags. They are played out with "Crisis Actors" from Homeland Security.
Agreed, getting tired of these NRA organised False Flags all just to boost Gun Sales.
V

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2013, 07:12:09 AM »
Some real smart people here on GB.....

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2013, 07:14:00 AM »
Maybe I'm wrong.
Not Maybe, You're wrong. Just because it doesn't conform to your bias doesn't mean many children weren't brutally murdered.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2013, 07:16:46 AM »
Anyone care to throw the Manchurian Candidate theory out there?
V

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2013, 07:18:21 AM »
Anyone care to throw the Manchurian Candidate theory out there?
;D

You can only get this smart by watching internet videos.

It's better than Harvard.

G

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2013, 07:36:21 AM »
;D

You can only get this smart by watching internet videos.

It's better than Harvard.

Yep.

and the best thing about them is it's irrefutable, I mean you put this type of evidence into any courtroom and it's an open and shut case.

a guy has nervous laughter before being interviewed....obviously an actor who's kids were fake and not killed..i think there is a statute about that.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2013, 01:07:20 PM »
Yep.

and the best thing about them is it's irrefutable, I mean you put this type of evidence into any courtroom and it's an open and shut case.

a guy has nervous laughter before being interviewed....obviously an actor who's kids were fake and not killed..i think there is a statute about that.

yep, nothing strange about that at all  ::)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2013, 01:18:52 PM »
Conspiracy of Peace

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2013, 01:21:22 PM »
Why do people think the gov needs these things to happen to actually do something?  they have all the power in the world to change laws as they want.  To declare war whenever they want.  "They" don't need to setup these things.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »
WOW fucking crazy video,,, Its funny how one mans research is shrugged off, yet people do no research of their own and simply follow the media and governments story like sheep

8)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2013, 01:49:30 PM »
why did the fat lady with the jew son say her son was killed by an Ar-15

if video shows the police taking out the AR-15 of of the trunk of the car ??? ???