Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 25, 2014, 04:27:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My motorcycle riding days  (Read 713 times)
Bodybuilder Lex Reeves
Getbig III

STEROIDSR4LOSERS

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:00:47 PM »

When I got back from Korea I rode with a chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle club for several months. I rode an Indian. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me. I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado.
Report to moderator   Logged
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:14:11 PM »

Fuck Colorado!  Worst state in the union. 

I got Brass!
hazbin
Competitors
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 10:18:26 PM »

When I got back from Korea I rode with a chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle club for several months. I rode an Indian. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me. I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado.

churches have chapters. Hells Angels have charters. actually you should probably retract this whole story
Bgpapi23
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 11:15:57 PM »

Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy.
Roll Eyes
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 12:31:21 AM »

When I was in Greece I got a motorscooter for a day and I rode that hog like it was rented.
Roger Bacon
Getbig V

Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 12:34:46 AM »

This is a repost!! haha

I remember you posthing this before weirdness

Slik
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 01:05:49 AM »

When I got back from Korea daycare I rode with watcheda chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle The Mickey Mouse club for several months. I rode an Indian a Big Wheel. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me my brothers wanted to watch F Troop instead . I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her he beat the shit out of me. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy sobbing into my Jiminey Cricket pillow case for hours. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado watched F Troop from that day forward.
Spidey
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 01:25:25 AM »

churches have chapters. Hells Angels have charters. actually you should probably retract this whole story

ahahahahahahah
garebear
Time Out
Getbig V

Never question my instincts.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 03:34:32 AM »

When I got back from Korea daycare I rode with watcheda chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle The Mickey Mouse club for several months. I rode an Indian a Big Wheel. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me my brothers wanted to watch F Troop instead . I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her he beat the shit out of me. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy sobbing into my Jiminey Cricket pillow case for hours. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado watched F Troop from that day forward.
Grin

Hilarious!

G
dj181
Getbig V

stimulate-recover-grow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 03:57:36 AM »

When I was in Greece I got a motorscooter for a day and I rode that hog like it was rented.

Grin Grin Grin
Bodybuilder Lex Reeves
Getbig III

STEROIDSR4LOSERS

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 05:38:10 AM »

You just made a fool out of yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!