Author Topic: My motorcycle riding days  (Read 1172 times)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

My motorcycle riding days
« on: January 14, 2013, 08:00:47 PM »
When I got back from Korea I rode with a chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle club for several months. I rode an Indian. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me. I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: My motorcycle riding days
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 09:14:11 PM »
Fuck Colorado!  Worst state in the union. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:18:26 PM »
When I got back from Korea I rode with a chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle club for several months. I rode an Indian. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me. I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado.

churches have chapters. Hells Angels have charters. actually you should probably retract this whole story

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 10:15:57 PM »
Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy.
::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 11:31:21 PM »
When I was in Greece I got a motorscooter for a day and I rode that hog like it was rented.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 11:34:46 PM »

This is a repost!! haha

I remember you posthing this before weirdness

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 12:05:49 AM »
When I got back from Korea daycare I rode with watcheda chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle The Mickey Mouse club for several months. I rode an Indian a Big Wheel. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me my brothers wanted to watch F Troop instead . I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her he beat the shit out of me. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy sobbing into my Jiminey Cricket pillow case for hours. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado watched F Troop from that day forward.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2013, 12:25:25 AM »
churches have chapters. Hells Angels have charters. actually you should probably retract this whole story

ahahahahahahah

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2013, 02:34:32 AM »
When I got back from Korea daycare I rode with watcheda chapter of the Hell's Angels Motorcycle The Mickey Mouse club for several months. I rode an Indian a Big Wheel. Everything was fine and dandy until one of the Angel's old lady started coming on to me my brothers wanted to watch F Troop instead . I politely declined and she went back to her old man and said I made a pass at her he beat the shit out of me. Next thing I know I'm kicking the shit out of him and his buddy sobbing into my Jiminey Cricket pillow case for hours. Needless to say we parted ways, and I headed for Colorado watched F Troop from that day forward.
;D

Hilarious!
G

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2013, 02:57:36 AM »
When I was in Greece I got a motorscooter for a day and I rode that hog like it was rented.

;D ;D ;D

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 04:38:10 AM »
You just made a fool out of yourself.